PDA

View Full Version : Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous

Rich.Boy
29-03-2005, 08:43 AM
I went to see Miss Congeniality 2 yesterday with my friend and it was one of those rare great sequels to a film.

I thought this film was going to follow in the steps of Oceans 12 and be a bad sequel but it was absolutely great.

The story starts off 3 weeks after the Miss United States competition and Gracie is having troubles because people are noticing her. She then goes through another 'Makeover' and becomes the new face of the FBI.

All is well until Cheryl (Aka Miss United States) gets kidnapped and will kill her unless 5 million dollars is paid to them.

They investegate the crime and eventually find that they plan to drown them at Treasure Island where there is a show where the ship sinks.

And because the main characters dont usually die when being rescued by another main character... Gracie Rescues her and the other guy they kidnapped and everyone lives happily ever after :P.

Not as good as first but still a fantastic film. I HIGHLY reccomend you watch Miss Congeniality 1 afew days before seeing this film.

Hippygurl101
02-04-2005, 08:30 PM
I was Happily reading this.. and Was gonig to see the film.. But now youve said the ending. Thanks. Could of warned there was a spolier.

lauralol
02-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Ooo I want to go see that. Somebody told me it wasn't very good, but Ill probably try and go see it in the next week ;)

Rich.Boy
02-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Sorry Hippygurl :(

Hippygurl101
03-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Lol Sorry, was in one those moods last night.. Not nothing im sure you wouldnt pick up from a review Or could of guessed.. :)

Homesrfan
16-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Next time you post something like this put:

[WARNING: Spoilers] in the titel.

Syd
04-05-2005, 09:25 PM
I have seen the first film and thought it was brilliant! I loved the scene where she was having a sit down posh meal with all the girls and the guys were watching her through her camera in her pin, and the Hawaiian girl say's "Haloha" to Gracie and the guys go "Haloha!"
Actually come to think of it, it wasn't that funny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!