PDA

View Full Version : I was right, supers are ruined

:Hazel
29-03-2005, 12:15 PM
I made a thread a while back just after the whole supers in the catalogue thing saying "habbo is ruined" well i wasnt far wrong really. Ok maybe that was a bit extreme but i was right about the supers. I'm in trade rooms all the time, and people just dont want supers anymore. Then because people dont want them the people that have them then offer them for lower and lower. I personally just dont see the point in supers anymore really. I was in a room today and although this guy was selling his rare bronze at a good price i didnt trade for it simply because i didnt think i would be able to sell it. So in one repsect i was right, certainly super rare trading has been ruined on habbo because although its never been safe to trade for them and it is a risk, its even worse now.

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Well some people like that. =D
I don't think it ruined it, you were in 1 room at 1 time, it doesn't mean it will stay like that for ever.
I think it will all be back after a few days or weeks.

:Hazel
29-03-2005, 02:35 PM
maybe but this thing happened 2 months ago and supers are going further down i just saw a red bb go for 13 t :S the prices just dont seem to be really going up. i dont trade for them because they keep going down, just too risky now :(

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2005, 02:38 PM
This happened 2 month ago?? The para's are only in the cata for 1 week.

And that red bb for 13T happens alot, they want to get it cheap, they go up and down.

BlueTails
29-03-2005, 06:02 PM
I wasn't extra the 'super rare trader' but i did notice habbo has gone down, and will go down if these things happen

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!