PDA

View Full Version : Computers down!! Tell me everything that has happened on Habbo!!

Toes
29-03-2005, 02:43 PM
My comps down and I'm in school there is a Firewall so I can't get onto Habbo!! Tell me everything thats has happened on habbo! Oh and...

if you know how to fix a MotherBoard Failure then tell me!!

Please...

:(

Edited by bigbutsound (Forum Moderator) Moved From News To Habbo Questions As This Is More A Question Then News. Please Post In The Correct Section , Thanks.

Dave,
29-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Well V7 came out, we all got 100 free creds and the orange parasol was released.

Nothing actually happened except the purple and yellow parasols released, thats all.....

Jase
29-03-2005, 02:45 PM
lol you have missed - jack all.

oh except
the protests in the hallway bout the orange para not coming out
the arrival of the purple para
the arrival of the yellow para

doraemonkiller
29-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Well V7 came out, we all got 100 free creds and the orange parasol was released.

Nothing actually happened except the purple and yellow parasols released, thats all.....

dont post fake news or i will give u bad reputation

Dave,
29-03-2005, 03:06 PM
dont post fake news or i will give u bad reputation

You think I care about rep?

Its not even news, she posted it in the wrong section, I was joking with her, if you read the bit underneath you will see the other thing I said.

lil-rarez
29-03-2005, 03:06 PM
well not much really except not a =lot of action happening also paras came out except for orange and green also some people got banned for protesting in hallway

Homosexual
29-03-2005, 03:15 PM
You missed all the habbos who were online at 5:00AM get 2 orange parasols, 50 credits and 1 present. Which was a hc sofa =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!