PDA

View Full Version : Gaming X's

Revivalry
12-12-2006, 01:49 PM
According to Limeboy. it was mentioned in Ladders talk show that Gaming X's will be upon us next year sometime. Gaming X's will be used to help Habbo's on their way to playing Habbo Hotel's games on and around the hotel. Gaming X's will recieve an X badge and free gaming tickets.

Whether this is true or not i dont know but dont flame at me, flame at the source and after all this is News & Rumours

Casanova
12-12-2006, 01:51 PM
It amuses me how habbo is creating oppertunities for those who spend credits, obviously on games. It'll just be given to those who are always at the top of gaming boards. But then again sulake IS a business.

womanizer
According to Limeboy. it was mentioned in Ladders talk show that Gaming X's will be upon us next year sometime. Gaming X's will be used to help Habbo's on their way to playing Habbo Hotel's games on and around the hotel. Gaming X's will recieve an X badge and free gaming tickets.

Whether this is true or not i dont know but dont flame at me, flame at the source and after all this is News & Rumours

This coming from the guy who has a "special" friend that works in sulake that tells him all the new features! And who apparently has colmc on his console and was told about snowstorm. Well you don't have him on your list. :)

WarezKid
nice

hope i can join them
:)

rep+

Revivalry
12-12-2006, 01:53 PM
This coming from the guy who has a "special" friend that works in sulake that tells him all the new features! And who apparently has colmc on his console and was told about snowstorm. Well you don't have him on your list. :)

Orly? I realised that Andy (Eluse) was not real Habbo staff and i admitted it in a previous thread and i apologised for the confusion, also colmc is on my list, check my friends thing on habbo home www.habbo.co.uk/home/revivalry (http://www.habboxforum.com/www.habbo.co.uk/home/revivalry)
sorrykthx

EDIT: check the bottom left of the third page on my friends thingy on Habbo Home and then tell me that colmc isnt on my list

Shadow16
12-12-2006, 01:53 PM
I don't see the point in bring in more X's.

Safety X + Habbo X is enough. Perhaps Habbo X's could show new Habbos how to play the Habbo games ect.. Rather than inventing more X's to do stuff when the X's they have could.

WarezKid
12-12-2006, 02:00 PM
they should bring back habbas or something like that

Revivalry
12-12-2006, 02:01 PM
i think nearly everyone agrees that Hobbas should come back but there was spposedly "no need" for them to be there.. Apparently they favouritised Habbo's etc but idk

WarezKid
12-12-2006, 02:05 PM
true

but most habbos hotels have it ( i think )

Achieve
12-12-2006, 02:06 PM
do you have any screen shots of him talking about gaming x?

Revivalry
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Unless you can take screenshots of a skype voice conversation?

Achieve
12-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Unless you can take screenshots of a skype voice conversation?

you said it was in Ladders' talk show, not a skype conversation?

Revivalry
12-12-2006, 02:26 PM
I said i was TOLD by someone that it was mentioned by Redtiz in Ladders talkshow, i thought u meant you wanted proof that Limeboy. was telling me about it.

Achieve
12-12-2006, 02:28 PM
you should make it more clearer, its a bit misleading.

anyway, good find.

Yggdrasill
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM
I know most of you may not like the gaming x idea, i didn't at first. but now I really like it. wobblleee squabble"!!111!!!!!!! allthough Habbo x's could do the same job? Wobble squabble scores not updated -cry.

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
It was mentioned on my talkshow by Becs that were suppose to be expecting Gaming X's at .co.uk in 2007, they will help & assist with official hotel events & quests

PaulMacC
12-12-2006, 04:49 PM
I'd sign up but I always get unfairly banned which really is a load of bobba

benjamin
12-12-2006, 04:51 PM
liz told me about these before

i'd like to be one :]]

--ss--
12-12-2006, 04:52 PM
i think most people already knew they were comming?
i wouldnt mind being one.

patrick.
12-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Me wanna Be one pls :) :rolleyes:

Imp!
12-12-2006, 04:54 PM
lizzie you'll be one, your events rock!

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 04:55 PM
lizzie you'll be one, your events rock!

Awww thanks :D
no one has ever said that to me, i'm glad to provide them :)

iTweedz
12-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I got the wrong talkshow gone to about 5 in a week..

It was like Liizziiee said the Habbohut Talkshow

Sorry for confusion and it was becs
BLAME ME ALEX :D

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I got the wrong talkshow gone to about 5 in a week..

It was like Liizziiee said the Habbohut Talkshow

Sorry for confusion and it was becs
BLAME ME ALEX :D

o my so it was never Ladders?!

iTweedz
12-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Na it was yours... Ive been to soo many talkshows in the past week i got confused..

The one with becs and Murdoch and BA In :)
THAT TALKSHOW ROCKED PLS

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Lol thanks :p
i'm doing them weekly now, every Friday, this week I got Cindy
Anyways I asked a eXpert on .com and I heard they're expecting Gaming X's at the end of xmas, so new year of 2007, not sure but I really want to be a Gaming X because safety is boring :(

iTweedz
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Liizzee make sure you add me on console i wanna buy VIP If it available

And safety x are cool because i like teaching people how to stay safe

Diff
12-12-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't think Gaming X's is a very good idea. If I controlled X's, I would make one team called Habbo X's and assign them different jobs. That way Habbos wouldn't get confused between Habbo X's and Safety X's.

Pyroka
12-12-2006, 05:36 PM
The only thing i can say is a pointless idea.. :) They wont be able to make so no-one scams so whats the point? And most games give out instructions :rolleyes:

benjamin
12-12-2006, 05:40 PM
The only thing i can say is a pointless idea.. :) They wont be able to make so no-one scams so whats the point? And most games give out instructions :rolleyes:
i think they ment more along the lines of battleball, wobble squabble, snow storm, ect?

=gamemaster=
12-12-2006, 06:14 PM
:l Next there will be Life 'X's :l
Then there will be summit like Test practice 'X's,
This past year sulake has gone weird :l

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 06:28 PM

If you read my posts, OBV NOT RYAN!!!!!!!!!!
Becs said they help organise events & quest and assist the HM!

Kardan
12-12-2006, 06:32 PM

Sounds more like an assistant site producer than Gaming X's... :rolleyes:

Shatterstar
12-12-2006, 06:51 PM
I think the idea in general will work, as long as they choose people who can actually make good events and have a good knowledge at Habbo, not just those who have a clean record.. because that's not exactly going to help them host good events with staff and help.

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 06:55 PM
I think the idea in general will work, as long as they choose people who can actually make good events and have a good knowledge at Habbo, not just those who have a clean record.. because that's not exactly going to help them host good events with staff and help.

who do you think will get chosen? (rough idea)

Re101
12-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Erm, i think the main point of these is because habbo staff cant be bothered to do it themselves. It's silly singling out more habbos and giving them more control than the rest of us.

Diff
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM

I am not sure if this was directed to everyone, but I should think the criteria will be similar to the current eXpert one, with a few event details added. :)

Liz♥
12-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I am not sure if this was directed to everyone, but I should think the criteria will be similar to the current eXpert one, with a few event details added. :)

Habbo eXperts must have a spotless record, Safety eXperts are allowed a ban that happend a year ago or ones that don't really that matter. You never know what the Gaming eXpert criteria is going to be really, let's just assume & expect then...

Laurensh1
12-12-2006, 07:42 PM
I think SafetyX is a bit stupid. HabboX can fill that role aswell..
But that doesn't mean that I hate the SafetyX's :)

Anyway.. I think the 'job' of Gaming X will be to small.
But I like it when I will be choosen :)

Leprachaun--X
12-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Gaming Xs will:
Assisst management to run quests, events, weekly games, talkshows and also will be given free acess to games to help new users know more about how to play and hopefully make games more popular.

This was mentioned this months in Liizziiee's talkshow with Becs but has also been discussed way before that in a talkshow with either Sunday. or Nayth or someone but I cant remember it was a while back now.

I really look foreward to seeing if they actually make games more enjoyable and give out gaming tickets as prizes for the events to make games more popular.

Chances
12-12-2006, 08:17 PM

No, Habbo X's dont really know much about safety.. not that theyre meant to. If you go up to most Habbo X's asking them how to remove a keylogger theyll redirect you to a Safety X :p

But I do think Habbo X's could take the role of Gaming X's too.

Shatterstar
12-12-2006, 08:51 PM

Well it's not exactly hard to guess.. several ex-hobbas, one Habbo/Safety X who will leave their team for the gaming one, urm.. lots of well known Habbo's, those who've helped before.. etc.
I don't think many people who've done their own events or hosted game rooms will be mainly considered tbh.. if they were then Habbo might be able to put together a good team.

Pappapiero
12-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Cannot Wait TILL THEN uMGZ i will FILL OUT THE APPLIAITON FORM, YAYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pyroka
12-12-2006, 09:02 PM

Oh great, so now its more or less going to be a little way to get to "meet the Hotel Manager". Oh dear lord, id love to see how much space they'll have left in their inbox when they release these little applications *grins* There'll be like "OMGZ DUNT WORY MR LOST WINTESS ILL DO ALL DIS GAMES FOR U CUZ IM A RITE GUDBOY DO I GET ASISTANT HM NOW PLOZ?!". Oh. Lord. Habbo hotel is going to become one of those places where 12-14 year olds rule the lands and tell everyone what to do, with their cool "Gaming X powaz" :(

Thats a trick question, chosen is not a word.. Its hand-picked :) They probably have a good idea of who to choose now anyway, the people who know sod all about games and know more about their POPULARITIEZZ status..

Gaming Xs will:
Assisst management to run quests, events, weekly games, talkshows and also will be given free acess to games to help new users know more about how to play and hopefully make games more popular.

Make games more popular?! How the hell can you get a game more popular.. Its like saying, "Im going to make this egg more popular than the other eggs despite its going to hatch soon". Games pass over time, they slowly get forgotten about e.g. That Saw game, never do see that around now do we? Oh yes i remember now, because the game has been used so much its boring. This is just going to be a Habbo Council replacement for games really.. Dont even give them ideas to run quests, events, weekly games & talkshows because that would be a bad idea.. People would be in the room saying "HAHAHA I MADE DIZ QUEST U SHALL FAILINGZ IT, WHOEVA WINS GOTTA GIV ME DA PRIZEEEE". As for the "free access to games to help new users", i was a new user once and i knew exactly what Falling Furni and Pod Races were.. Its not exactly hard to figure out :rolleyes: (O WAIT U GOTTA RACE DA POD TO DA FINISH M8!) ... God help us all, there will be more X's than a Danish Brothel..

EDIT: I cant wait for Just-one to get here now.. He's going to flame more than 20 barbecues & a burger king factory.

Revivalry
12-12-2006, 09:08 PM
It was mentioned on my talkshow by Becs that were suppose to be expecting Gaming X's at .co.uk in 2007, they will help & assist with official hotel events & quests

Thx liz, thats another concept of proof.. ;);)

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Liizziiee http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=2711238#post2711238)

Thats a trick question, chosen is not a word.. Its hand-picked :) They probably have a good idea of who to choose now anyway, the people who know sod all about games and know more about their POPULARITIEZZ status..

I think the people with the more elite pwnz0r high scores on battleball, snowstorm etc will be more likely to get accepted, or people who have been noticed for their quest and room designs like moi lolz, cant wait for this.. b/ling the HM like the old days LMAO pwnz0red

Diff
12-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Well it's not exactly hard to guess.. several ex-hobbas, one Habbo/Safety X who will leave their team for the gaming one, urm.. lots of well known Habbo's, those who've helped before.. etc.
I don't think many people who've done their own events or hosted game rooms will be mainly considered tbh.. if they were then Habbo might be able to put together a good team.

I think you under-estimate the Redtiz. Remember she is, in my opinion and many others', the best UK staff and is completely fair. For Habbo X and Safety X, some 'well known' Habbos were picked because of their contribution to the 'help community' - if you like, not just because they were 'Habbo famous'. However a lot of Habbos are picked because of their application.

If Gaming X's do come to the hotel, I am sure that the eXperts will be picked on what events they run. Successful game room owners would also have a good chance I would think.

You
12-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I agree with you when you say she is the best staff and the fairest. However, i believe all this X stuff is becoming ridiculous

Revivalry
13-12-2006, 01:34 AM
I think you under-estimate the Redtiz. Remember she is, in my opinion and many others', the best UK staff and is completely fair. For Habbo X and Safety X, some 'well known' Habbos were picked because of their contribution to the 'help community' - if you like, not just because they were 'Habbo famous'. However a lot of Habbos are picked because of their application.

If Gaming X's do come to the hotel, I am sure that the eXperts will be picked on what events they run. Successful game room owners would also have a good chance I would think.

Agreed :) well said..

Imp!
13-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Make games more popular?! How the hell can you get a game more popular.. Its like saying, "Im going to make this egg more popular than the other eggs despite its going to hatch soon". Games pass over time, they slowly get forgotten about e.g. That Saw game, never do see that around now do we? Oh yes i remember now, because the game has been used so much its boring. This is just going to be a Habbo Council replacement for games really.. Dont even give them ideas to run quests, events, weekly games & talkshows because that would be a bad idea.. People would be in the room saying "HAHAHA I MADE DIZ QUEST U SHALL FAILINGZ IT, WHOEVA WINS GOTTA GIV ME DA PRIZEEEE". As for the "free access to games to help new users", i was a new user once and i knew exactly what Falling Furni and Pod Races were.. Its not exactly hard to figure out :rolleyes: (O WAIT U GOTTA RACE DA POD TO DA FINISH M8!) ... God help us all, there will be more X's than a Danish Brothel..

ryan I thought you;d be delighted, didnt you say thatd you prefer that habbo did more events by non staff members??? I know the x thing is pretty useless but the fact that there will be more events is better

Yggdrasill
13-12-2006, 08:49 AM
mhm. I ran a habbo event once, and I own at wobble squabble. ma score is rly high. so maybi!!

Revivalry
13-12-2006, 10:06 AM
i helped build an event in 2005 with AngryDino when i was koft, my score on snow storm is 3lite pwnz0r z0mg

Judge Judy
13-12-2006, 11:44 AM

Me cough. Not really its those who have made successful games and events either or official events or not official events. So yeah.

Also I think Gaming X's would also help people how to play the classic games in Habbo guest rooms. Thats what I think.

I like the idea<33

Just-One
13-12-2006, 10:25 PM
EDIT: I cant wait for Just-one to get here now.. He's going to flame more than 20 barbecues & a burger king factory.

All I have to say about Gaming X's is:

lol

I don't see this needing an essay.. its so god damn pathetic it needn't have my input as people can already forsee my thoughts.

Revivalry
13-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Ok, you all flame about them but i guarentee each one of you will be one of the 13,000 who apply for it, guarenbobbateed!

Markness.
13-12-2006, 11:15 PM
bring back hobbas, or create a team that has the knowledge of habbo/safety/gaing x's combined, like jesus but not as powerful, this x crap is getting annoying, too many people think they're leet now :(

Pyroka
13-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah the X crap is getting annoying now, before long there will be Hobba X's.. :rolleyes: Wouldnt that just contradict Sulake COMPLETELY? The reason the Hobba program was scrapped was because of Security flaws, well now they've got:

- A brand new Housekeeping system which isnt even based on the internet and is rock solid to hack/enter.

- Moderators who have twice the power and five times the work that Hobbas had.

- Versions/releases which are everyday being worked on for patching errors/glitches, and patches for other things in essential breaks.

Now i put this to the Sulake staff, if they are reading this, to think about bringing Hobbas back since in my opinion, Habbo X's were a good idea, then there was Safety X's which i thought "oh dear this is gonna get worse" and you confirm my fears with GAMING X'S(?!?!). Face it, Hobbas were the better way of controlling a hotel which is really just spiralling out of control and has been ever since it was made international. Oh and it just makes things worse when you have about 100 Hobbas on a hotel, thats like saying "Nooo we dont want a security risk! *Hands out passwords*" :rolleyes: Just decrease the amount of Hobbas on the hotel to like a sensible number of 50-60 and i think that should be alright for the time being.. I know that people see that Habbo has only gotten worse after their departure, which is not the Moderators faults as they do a amazing job with the numbers on this hotel, and the number of Moderators there are. All i want you lot to remember is just 3 words:

BRING
BACK
HOBBAS

Oh and James, you disappoint me. I was expecting a lovely rant which would occupy my time. :)

Edit: In answer of belows post, i also have to say what the hell do we need Tech X's for? Theres a Tech Team Help Desk, which is more than enough.. Who needs Tech Help on Habbo anyway? "Oh word my habbo has broken!", i wonder what a Tech X would say to that, oh yes i remember now, the same as a Habbo X AND a Safety X would do :rolleyes: I get annoyed sometimes by how Sulake try to improve a technique which could be good but they just wreck it... Its really getting on my nerves.

Art
13-12-2006, 11:28 PM
There is Tech X's
Gaming X's
Safety X's
and general X's

It was on the AU applicaiton form.

You ticked which one best suits you <3

You
14-12-2006, 12:06 AM
There is Tech X's
Gaming X's
Safety X's
and general X's

It was on the AU applicaiton form.

You ticked which one best suits you <3
What AU application form?

Art
14-12-2006, 12:11 AM
For Habbo X....

YOU MISSED IT MARC?

Yggdrasill
14-12-2006, 06:33 AM
if there's tech X's i think floyd may be allowed to reccomend people again. Floyd got 6 tech members into the safety x team. ;P

Revivalry
14-12-2006, 12:30 PM
You want Hobbas back? Sign the petition: www.haberix.co.uk

:Hazel
14-12-2006, 12:33 PM
There will be scripting X's scamming X's Trading X's etc. soon, this is getting over the top now.

Just-One
14-12-2006, 01:04 PM
There will be scripting X's scamming X's Trading X's etc. soon, this is getting over the top now.

Don't forget the..

WeLoveBecs X's
Habboholics X's
HabboHut Rulez X's
Fansite X's
IforgotMyPassword X's
FOMO X's
WeHateJust-one X's

And how could we forget the marvellous..

SpendUrMoneyWithUs X's

Yggdrasill
14-12-2006, 02:49 PM
I think the ''wehatejustone'' X group suits me best..

Just-One
14-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I think the ''wehatejustone'' X group suits me best..

I think thats probably the only X group I will be eligible to actually have a chance of having a successful application with. :P

WiseBen
14-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I don't see how they can help new people play games, does it apply to public rooms games or games like Falling Furni etc? But overall it sounds like a nice idea :)
If they create Gaming Xs, how about Furni Xs, who help people getting furni and could help people not get ripped off and guide people through getting their first furni or something and could give out welcome packs of brown plastos or something (limited amount).
No i'm not being sarcastic :)

Pyroka
14-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Theres going to be enough X's to make a noughts and crosses game look crap. :):) Btw thanks Revivalry, sign the Hobba petition: http://www.Haberix.co.uk

Liz♥
14-12-2006, 05:42 PM
You can tell i'm going to apply for Gaming X.
Events & Games have been my Habbo Life :P

Shatterstar
14-12-2006, 05:58 PM
You can tell i'm going to apply for Gaming X.
Events & Games have been my Habbo Life :P

Tbh Liz you have a pretty good chance in my opinion, and yeah redtiz does seem quite a fair member of staff but taking on what people say on forums and using it against them etc. is a bit over the top..

Diff
14-12-2006, 06:30 PM
1. Habbo don't pay any attention to petitions
2. Hobbas will never, ever come back as they are a security risk
3. Why do you hate eXperts so much?
4. Housekeeping itself wasn't the main issue that was being hacked, it was the Hobbas who kept getting their accounts hacked.

Danny
14-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Gaming X sounds like a good idea to me.. though they shouldn't have the over-ride thing.. unless it's for games like Battleball.. and Snow wars.. But so that they can help people within the games :P

Pyroka
14-12-2006, 06:42 PM
1. Habbo better pay attention, especially to 20k users.
2. Hobbas may come back, as you never know..
3. I dont hate experts if that was directed to me (at this current moment) but i know that this could become what everyones saying.
4. If Housekeeping isnt the main issue, then get Hobba tools so they have pw's to get the powers on?! :S

Liz♥
14-12-2006, 08:03 PM
I heard they got rid of housekeeping and they got another system?

brandon
14-12-2006, 08:09 PM
But that doesn't mean that I hate the SafetyX's :)

Anyway.. I think the 'job' of Gaming X will be to small.
But I like it when I will be choosen :)
You wish mate.

Just-One
14-12-2006, 08:12 PM
I heard they got rid of housekeeping and they got another system?

They still have HK.

Liz♥
14-12-2006, 08:25 PM
They still have HK.

y lie!?

Bailey
14-12-2006, 08:44 PM
I would like to be one, but its like loads of people who hold decent events have been banned, so they either stop the 'No bans/Few bans' or have crap Gaming X's

PARIS HILTON3
14-12-2006, 08:59 PM
I think the people with the more elite pwnz0r high scores on battleball, snowstorm etc will be more likely to get accepted, or people who have been noticed for their quest and room designs like moi lolz, cant wait for this.. b/ling the HM like the old days LMAO pwnz0red
wow - you won a quest. big deal, get over it, many other people entered it and the winners are randomly selected.
room - yeah, because that's gaming :rolleyes:

Pyroka
15-12-2006, 10:17 AM
By the sounds of Revivalry, this seems to be a thread to show off :rolleyes: Nevermind. HK has just been changed to a more secure system thats all..

Laurensh1
15-12-2006, 02:07 PM
The All Seeing Eye.. Sulake is always at the Hotels :O

And I hope to be chosen.. But yeah.. :P

Leprachaun--X
15-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Look foreward to it :)

Although Hobbas have nothing to do with this so :s

Revivalry
16-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Look foreward to it :)

Although Hobbas have nothing to do with this so :s

Good to hear, ye i just noticed that too.. lol

Trouble
16-12-2006, 02:48 AM
7. A Habbo staff once said that there is a Gaming X team going to be
introduced to Habbo sometime. Can you let us know anything further?

No, there's nothing on that front I can tell you. The UK have no plans
for this at the time being.

I recently had an interview with Redtiz, and I think that answers this thread.

Desjardens
16-12-2006, 03:40 AM
I am pretty sure this will not be the case...

Stab
16-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Wow big deal. Who exactly said that there would be gaming X's in the talk show..
Ladders i bet.
Anyone can guess that there will be gaming x's in the next year... it's inevitable.

I highly doubt Habbo Staff would pass on information like this to a regular fansite owner, so like i say, it's probably just a guess that there will be gaming x's.

Leprachaun--X
16-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Gaming Xs have been discussed months ago in an earlier talkshow.

Revivalry
16-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Wow big deal. Who exactly said that there would be gaming X's in the talk show..
Ladders i bet.
Anyone can guess that there will be gaming x's in the next year... it's inevitable.

I highly doubt Habbo Staff would pass on information like this to a regular fansite owner, so like i say, it's probably just a guess that there will be gaming x's.

That's just the problem, Ladders isn't just a fansite owner when it comes too Habbo Staff.

Liz♥
16-12-2006, 07:28 PM
I recently had an interview with Redtiz, and I think that answers this thread.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

That's quite funny.
Becs is higher than redtiz and she clearly said in my talkshow that there is going to be gaming X's in the new year, why else would she say what they would do?

Anyways, it wasn't Ladders' talkshow, it was mine lol

Revivalry
16-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Liizziiee F/R Me..

Liz♥
16-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Liizziiee F/R Me..

Why? :o

Becs was only on my talkshow because it was the opening HabboHut talkshow and she's managing director...

Revivalry
16-12-2006, 07:40 PM
You'll find out why over console :D

Liz♥
16-12-2006, 07:53 PM
You'll find out why over console :D

There you go - you aren't online though!

Revivalry
16-12-2006, 07:56 PM
I'll be on shortlay..

Revivalry
17-12-2006, 12:15 PM
On the other hand, what will Gaming X's gain from this?
(I cannot edit my previous post, it wont let me)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!