PDA

View Full Version : WHO Actully believes.....

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 07:30 PM
That the user "Lost" is in London.....

the odds dont add up to anything his says....

Discuss.

Roboevil
12-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Wth are you on about?

kasi
12-12-2006, 07:31 PM
why is it important? & who cares if he's in london or not? seriously it's not gonna affect your life if he is or not.

i believe he's in london.

benjamin
12-12-2006, 07:32 PM
i believe he is in london. i believe he was all along really.
but it's none of our business.

Roboevil
12-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Could you examplify?

clarissa !!
12-12-2006, 07:33 PM
idk, idc.

Roboevil
12-12-2006, 07:34 PM
^^ Your siganture is well kewl.

clarissa !!
12-12-2006, 07:35 PM
^^ Your siganture is well kewl.
thanks!!! :D

Robzor
12-12-2006, 07:36 PM
why would you take any notice ? :p

Kymux
12-12-2006, 07:38 PM
is it really any of your business where the hell i am. the truth is, i come on this forum to talk to other members, i simply like to inform some of my friends of my arrivals and departures from mplaces to places.

i see no reason why you sit and make pointless suggestion of my whereabouts.. if you do not believe i am currently in london, then where am I? You have no business to go messing with my personal life, if you want to sit and follow my life as it goes by, be my guest.

Hell, go to mililani and talk to my girlfriend (Kate Tripier). you seem so obsessed in my personal issues you forget that you are actually on a forum, talking to someone you dont know.

anyway, why does it even matter. i could be anywhere, it doesnt affect you.

benjamin
12-12-2006, 07:39 PM
is it really any of your business where the hell i am. the truth is, i come on this forum to talk to other members, i simply like to inform some of my friends of my arrivals and departures from mplaces to places.

i see no reason why you sit and make pointless suggestion of my whereabouts.. if you do not believe i am currently in london, then where am I? You have no business to go messing with my personal life, if you want to sit and follow my life as it goes by, be my guest.

Hell, go to mililani and talk to my girlfriend (Kate Tripier). you seem so obsessed in my personal issues you forget that you are actually on a forum, talking to someone you dont know.

..i thought you was gay?

James!
12-12-2006, 07:40 PM
I would have so much fun with his account if I was an administrator, I'd be laughing loads too. I believe he isn't from Hawaii either.

Roboevil
12-12-2006, 07:40 PM
lolatwhatBensaid.

You go girl!

Kymux
12-12-2006, 07:43 PM
agh! why the hell are you doing this?

benjamin
12-12-2006, 07:43 PM
..i thought you was gay?
Yeah, gay sorry.

Do you want a blowjob is fine from men.
^ you said it yesterday dude..

edit, btw. i'm not trying to prove anything.. but it seems you can't keep your stories straight ;s

Liberation
12-12-2006, 07:47 PM
It doesnt really matter if hes in Hawii, London Or Helsinki. I mean, it isnt none of our buisness atall....

Kymux
12-12-2006, 07:52 PM
thankyou. read my othwer thread. some might be sad, others pleasantly suprised.

Sammeth.
12-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Erm - to be fair, I dont think anyone would be sad enough to come on a forum and pretend to move to London....what attention is that going to get him?! Just someone saying "Cool" or "Oooh, its nice in London". I bet that would make someone so happy :o

lol, I beleive he is in London, because I dont think he would lie about soemthing as trivial as this :P

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 08:07 PM
He never actully looks or comments at what people say when he is proved wrong, he just changes the subject... like their:

Originally Posted by lethal View Post
..i thought you was gay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View P
lost
Yeah, gay sorry.

Do you want a blowjob is fine from men.
^ you said it yesterday dude..

edit, btw. i'm not trying to prove anything.. but it seems you can't keep your stories straight ;s

His reponse:

thankyou. read my othwer thread. some might be sad, others pleasantly suprised.

Anyways... if youve just flown to london, why would you go out... somewhere you dont know and find an internet cafe at this time of night... also arnt you jet lagged....

pulchritude
12-12-2006, 08:11 PM
That the user "Lost" is in London.....

the odds dont add up to anything his says....

Discuss.

Stop trying to cause trouble.

Wth are you on about?

ye ino mit

WTH@HIM:@!

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Stop trying to cause trouble.

ye ino mit

WTH@HIM:@!

And you can tell me what to do becccccccccause?

pulchritude
12-12-2006, 08:20 PM
And you can tell me what to do becccccccccause?

I'm not telling you what to do? :|

However you're a bit immature. :rolleyes:

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm not telling you what to do? :|

However you're a bit immature. :rolleyes:

Look at your avatar, your probable past user names and your little crew....

I SAID IM SORRY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? BLOOD?

-LegoNeek-
12-12-2006, 08:29 PM

OMG NO U DIDT :@
NO ONE GETS RUDE 2 MY BECCA BLACKI
WTH R U DOIN
UR TRYIN 2 GET FRIENDS ON ERE BY MAKING THIS STUPID THREAD "WHERE IS LOST"
WE DNT ACTUALLY CARE SO WHY DNT U STHU N GO BK 2 UR CAGE U DIRTY SCUMY ANIMAL
U R A WASTE OF SPACE TBH
i wuld spit on u

pulchritude
12-12-2006, 08:29 PM

Problem? What crew? l0w skilled n00b.

er... why say sorry to me. I'm not the one your being a **** too.

OMG NO U DIDT :@
NO ONE GETS RUDE 2 MY BECCA BLACKI
WTH R U DOIN
UR TRYIN 2 GET FRIENDS ON ERE BY MAKING THIS STUPID THREAD "WHERE IS LOST"
WE DNT ACTUALLY CARE SO WHY DNT U STHU N GO BK 2 UR CAGE U DIRTY SCUMY ANIMAL
U R A WASTE OF SPACE TBH
i wuld spit on u

Aw joe <3

Plank
12-12-2006, 08:34 PM
i know it doesnt have anything to do with me, and people are gonna argue against what im gonna say, but idc im gonna post it anyway...

so, you found out yesterday you were moving to london, you packed your bags, and you in an internet café 24 hours later...
sorry but i cant believe that, why would you be spending all this time in an internet café the day after you move house from another country?

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 08:37 PM
lol@u lot....

Why would i want friends on here...

I have REAL Ones.

mohammed
12-12-2006, 08:38 PM
why is it important? & who cares if he's in london or not? seriously it's not gonna affect your life if he is or not.

i believe he's in london.
agree with the above ^

-LegoNeek-
12-12-2006, 08:40 PM
lol@u lot....

I have REAL Ones.
lol@u !
I wuld preffer to use this forum and have friends on it then be like you to tell the truth!
You come on here and ur like "OMG THIS BOY IS LIEING" no one actually cares if he is actually lieing but you just go that extra mile and make a thread?!
r u thick or somethin?

extravagant
12-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Nobody starts on Becca and gets away with it ;@

"BREDRIN" ; I don't see how you're in any place to point out peoples bad points. The post about the whole avatar/usernames/crews was pointless, and quite frankly so are you. Why do you feel you need to make accusations/concerns about somebody's location public? :s You're a moron, seriously.

We shouldn't be discussing Lost's whereabouts; we should be discussing how idiotic you are.

Also; your signature is v. ugly tbh.

EDIT; and I also find it hard to believe that anybody would actually want to be your friend in real life...nobody would want to be seen with you. :}

pulchritude
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
lol@u lot....

I have REAL Ones.

I have real ones too, but I still like the company of my online ones.

lol@u !
I wuld preffer to use this forum and have friends on it then be like you to tell the truth!
You come on here and ur like "OMG THIS BOY IS LIEING" no one actually cares if he is actually lieing but you just go that extra mile and make a thread?!
r u thick or somethin?

Joeseph xox

"BREDRIN" ; I don't see how you're in any place to point out peoples bad points. The post about the whole avatar/usernames/crews was pointless, and quite frankly so are you. Why do you feel you need to make accusations/concerns about somebody's location public? :s You're a moron, seriously.

We shouldn't be discussing Lost's whereabouts; we should be discussing how idiotic you are.

I love it when you get all literate and smart. (:!!!

Neversoft
12-12-2006, 08:47 PM
I couldn't care either way. Where he lives doesn't bother me.

Wootzeh
12-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I believe he never lived in Hawaii, but lived in London, his story is abit strange... but I don't care either.

cocaine
12-12-2006, 08:53 PM

..i thought you was gay?

Yeah, I'm not trying to prove anything but, I could bet my house on that you said you were gay.

Kymux
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
i did. but i dno what i am.

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM

EDIT; and I also find it hard to believe that anybody would actually want to be your friend in real life...nobody would want to be seen with you. :}

loooool you dont know me, nor i know you.....or like you....

who the **** are you... someone who has 15,000 plus posts cant really be allowed to comment on someones life in real life... be seen out? im surprised you even go out!...

"Oh no im outside, im missing Hbxf, and correcting people, gotta go"

And my signature is ugly? what it shows that i have a life outside habbo... you OBVIOUSLY don't.

extravagant
12-12-2006, 09:04 PM

who the **** are you... someone who has 15,000 plus posts cant really be allowed to comment on someones life in real life... be seen out? im surprised you even go out!...

And my signature is ugly? what it shows that i have a life outside habbo... you OBVIOUSLY don't.

LOL, You know what I find funny? Everytime you start something, and somebody makes a negative about it; you go on the defensive stand. It's really quite stupid. It doesn't matter who I am, this thread isn't about me - and you're surprised I go out? Why's that - is it because you've never tryed it yourself, you just say you do to make yourself look as if you have some form of social life? Probably.

Yeah, your signature is ugly - and it doesn't show that you have a life outside of Habbo :s That's just stupid. I barely ever use habbo, so I already have a life outside of it; and even if your signature comment was valid; I've had plenty of signatures with nothing to do with habbo, so yeah - thanks for the insight on how ******ed you are.

FlyingJesus
12-12-2006, 09:08 PM

Seriously mate, get a clue. No-one cares where someone says they live, loads of people have their place set as "the moon" or "your mum" or something, go make a thread about them. And having 15,000 posts doesn't mean they don't have a life, it just means that this site has had a lot of visits, and to be honest I'm sure many thousands of teenagers are on the computer at night rather than out.

You were being ok for a while.. now I just think you're an idiot.

benjamin
12-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Seriously mate, get a clue. No-one cares where someone says they live, loads of people have their place set as "the moon" or "your mum" or something, go make a thread about them. And having 15,000 posts doesn't mean they don't have a life, it just means that this site has had a lot of visits, and to be honest I'm sure many thousands of teenagers are on the computer at night rather than out.

You were being ok for a while.. now I just think you're an idiot.
i don't know where he got the 15,000 posts from, alex has 42.. :rolleyes:

FlyingJesus
12-12-2006, 09:12 PM
i don't know where he got the 15,000 posts from, alex has 42.. :rolleyes:

He supports Leyton Orient, we can't expect him to know the difference between 2 sets of numbers :8

Prowler!
12-12-2006, 09:13 PM
- you die because u dno weather he's in london -

benjamin
12-12-2006, 09:15 PM
- you die because u dno weather he's in london -
we're kinda past that now..

Alterate
12-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Lets all move to West sussex.

FlyingJesus
12-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Way ahead of you.

Prowler!
12-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Thanks, i did it to bug you ^_^ im a noob rly :)

r-a-r-e-g-u-y
12-12-2006, 09:26 PM
i can remember stayin in walthamstow for a few days and i went dog racing with a few friends

it was full of tramps, and a **** hole

edible
12-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I have read the thread fnx :{
Anyway, I believe Lost, and tbh, i couldnt give a damn where someone lives and to be frank, it's none of your business Bredrin (or w/e your name is)
I use to think you was alright Bred, but this just shows how ironic people can be. It's NONE OF YOUR BEE'S WAX!!1!!1

I havent said Bee's wax in ages :]

:Hazel
12-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Um whats the point? :s

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 10:16 PM
lol yeah we're all past it... you have to shout at me now... get with it...

everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon so why dont you...

And flyingjesus... i dont care if you think im an idiot.. you dont know me..., i dont know you, like you, or respect anyone on this forum, apart from a few (Skepta, Jamie!, Vicky-lou(What... lol shes good for an argument =]) to name but a few) most of you have names you have obtain from pressing random on an online dictonairy and quoting songs that no-one cares or knows about in your sig... i dont understand why some people keep on saying "I used to like you blah blah blah" when i dont actully give two hoots about e-respect....

Come on then people, find a grammatical error in that sentence, find a typo, make a thread on why you cant get it up... or random questions.. because you know what.. i think im going to get on with my life and LIVE... not be a 17+ ADULT on a kids forum....
(I'm 15 btw)

Note: if i never said i respected you.. it doesnt mean i dont. some more: Ostinato, :Hazel, Brandon and tbfh Lost, hes a GREAT GUY, and i truely am sorry to him for saying what i said with no evidence... to the other people just randomly cussing me down and acting e-hard in front of their e-buddys (who turn out to be 45 year old from Yorkshire called "Malcom).. GROW THE **** UP<3.

Its goodbye from me, and goodbye from him....

Btw if anyone does actully want to carry on talking to me and/or being friend with me:

add my myspace and we will talk on their .http://www.myspacre.com/mc_ballbag

Well im sorry if i offended anyone in my time here, goodbye<3.

benjamin
12-12-2006, 10:20 PM
lol yeah we're all past it... you have to shout at me now... get with it...

everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon so why dont you...

And flyingjesus... i dont care if you think im an idiot.. you dont know me..., i dont know you, like you, or respect anyone on this forum, apart from a few (Skepta, Jamie!, Vicky-lou(What... lol shes good for an argument =]) to name but a few) most of you have names you have obtain from pressing random on an online dictonairy and quoting songs that no-one cares or knows about in your sig... i dont understand why some people keep on saying "I used to like you blah blah blah" when i dont actully give two hoots about e-respect....

Come on then people, find a grammatical error in that sentence, find a typo, make a thread on why you cant get it up... or random questions.. because you know what.. i think im going to get on with my life and LIVE... not be a 17+ ADULT on a kids forum....
(I'm 15 btw)

Note: if i never said i respected you.. it doesnt mean i dont. some more: Ostinato, :Hazel, Brandon and tbfh Lost, hes a GREAT GUY, and i truely am sorry to him for saying what i said with no evidence... to the other people just randomly cussing me down and acting e-hard in front of their e-buddys (who turn out to be 45 year old from Yorkshire called "Malcom).. GROW THE **** UP<3.

Its goodbye from me, and goodbye from him....

Btw if anyone does actully want to carry on talking to me and/or being friend with me:

add my myspace and we will talk on their .http://www.myspacre.com/mc_ballbag

Well im sorry if i offended anyone in my time here, goodbye<3.
so you're leaving..? :s
um ok.. good luck in life and stuff i guess.
try not stereotyping all of us about the whole 'online dictionary name thing and song lyrics no one cares about.' i just don't really think you can comment on anyone elses names when you got one like you have.

but good luck in life and stuff

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 10:24 PM
so you're leaving..? :s
um ok.. good luck in life and stuff i guess.
try not stereotyping all of us about the whole 'online dictionary name thing and song lyrics no one cares about.' i just don't really think you can comment on anyone elses names when you got one like you have.

but good luck in life and stuff

Yeah its called a joke... why would i call someone Bredrin.. yuck thats for *******.

benjamin
12-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Yeah its called a joke... why would i call someone Bredrin.. yuck thats for *******.

yeah you got your name as a joke, we got our name as stuff we like. we've never made comments about your name (until my comment now) but you find reasons to throw stuff at us.

anyway, i'll end that there. i won't say nothing more on the subject. i commented in your other thread.

good byeee.

Herman
12-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Tbh why do you give a crap about where his lost person is. He's not harming you in any way by saying "OMGOSH I IZ IN LONDONZ M8!111ONEONE!!".

-Soph-
13-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Have I missed something :s?

I thought he was in hawaii :S

FlyingJesus
13-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Have I missed something :s?

I thought he was in hawaii :S

Yeah he moved, and Jamie couldn't quite grasp the fact that sometimes people do move country and started a whole conspiracy. It's over now though methinks.

Yggdrasill
13-12-2006, 03:32 PM
he's been in chocolatez land all along!!!!!111

dirrty
13-12-2006, 03:38 PM
omg who cares.

shows what a life you have if ur gonna question someone about if they are doing something or not. who are you to question it? no one in thats persons life.

brapbrap
13-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Yeah he moved, and Jamie couldn't quite grasp the fact that sometimes people do move country and started a whole conspiracy. It's over now though methinks.

Sorry your calling me Jamie like you know me.... i got it wrong... i am sorry and ive apologised to him... idiots like you aree carrying it on...

Kymux
13-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah, its all over. We made up. Stop blabbering.

Eamonn
13-12-2006, 06:39 PM
i believe he is in london. i believe he was all along really.
but it's none of our business.
What Ben said, I think he always was in London.

pulchritude
13-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Your life is a big lie.

Eamonn
13-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Your life is a big lie.
I know, I know, my name is Sandra, I am fifty eight, a part-time prostitute :'(

brapbrap
13-12-2006, 06:56 PM
I know, I know, my name is Sandra, I am fifty eight, a part-time prostitute :'(

Hope you dont live in Ipswich then...

FlyingJesus
13-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Sorry your calling me Jamie like you know me.... i got it wrong... i am sorry and ive apologised to him... idiots like you aree carrying it on...

Er.. no I said in my post that it was over, that's not really carrying it on is it? And this is me defending myself which is completely different, so this isn't "carrying it on" either, before you try getting all technical.

Also, I used your name because that's what your name is. I'm not looking to start e-fights but you seem to enjoy picking at everything if someone has a go at you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!