PDA

View Full Version : Diet?

Tristan
12-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Does anyone know of a professional diet kinda thing? So, one that does actually work and not just advice from you strangers?
If you do could you like link me if it is on the internet? Or, type up the diet in the 6 Second Abs stuff?

Thanks.

Puma!
12-12-2006, 10:26 PM
weightwatchers.co.uk - Simplest one there.
www.weightlossresources.co.uk - calorie counting
www.annecollins.com - types of diet
www.weightlossforall.com - as above

Hope that helps mate.

Tristan
13-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Cheers. I'll check some of them out.

Puma!
15-12-2006, 06:44 PM
any good pal?

Tristan
15-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, I was really looking for a well-known kinda site with a diet that works with an actual diet thing but for some you have to pay for one and for others it doesn't give you one.
+Rep anyway.

-mad-monkey-
25-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Diet diet diet?

You need to stick to a balanced diet. You know that crap you hear in Home Ecc. before you drop the subject? That crap helps :]

Google "Balanced diet" or something along those lines for pages of the crap :P

Puma!
26-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know of a professional diet kinda thing? So, one that does actually work and not just advice from you strangers?
If you do could you like link me if it is on the internet? Or, type up the diet in the 6 Second Abs stuff?

Thanks.
Haven't had any rep as of yet.. :D

Weight watchers is the easiest to follow. Basically you live on a points allowence and the WW website and WW books (from all good bookshops!) have points value of pretty much everything, when i first started dieting (before everything went bad) i used the WW diet as you can eat pretty much anything you want.

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not suggest that another give you rep, thanks :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!