PDA

View Full Version : Rightx2

Kymux
12-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Staying on 1 condition:

Just stop reading so much into my life. I am who I am, thats all you need to kno to have a nice chat with me.

JME said sorry, dont flame him/her (sorry, i dont know you much).

Please guys, I actually need some support atm if you get me.
I really like you guys, you gie me a lot of repect, i understand and love you for that.

I would also like to apologise to all the people I have annoyed, confused and ****** off. Freash start for me. JME, I bad repped in a moment of anger, ill +rep in a day x

x

CLOSED THREAD: lethal and JME, we sort of started on one l;evel, ended on an even? ty.

london
12-12-2006, 08:43 PM
sorry for your loss. xox.

benjamin
12-12-2006, 08:43 PM
i think you should go offline and sort your head. by the looks of things you seemed close to your gran? go mourn. it's normal to be sad.

Kymux
12-12-2006, 08:44 PM
i dont want to confine myself. i wanna talk about it. And there aint anyone in rl who really wants to atm.

Liberation
12-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Welcome Back from your 5 minute leave ;]
Glad to see you back Dan <3

Kymux
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
5 minutes was enough, missed you too much :)

benjamin
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
i dont want to confine myself. i wanna talk about it. And there aint anyone in rl who really wants to atm.
about an hour ago you didn't want anyone to know.

brapbrap
12-12-2006, 08:48 PM
And you didnt want to talk about it either thats why you didnt tell anyone....
Now your open mouthed...

Im not being rude or starting it up again and Lethal will hopefulyl agrree with me but this doesnt make ANY sense.... im not doing it because im bored... i just dont get it all...

Sorry for your loss btw.

Kymux
12-12-2006, 08:48 PM
i want to talk to you and other friends. sometimes, talking to someone you know little about is a breth of fresh air. someone new to get ideas. thats just what i need.

look, can we jut stop jabbing about me. my gran died, i will talk to some people. but i just need myself and a few people now.

now please, get posting Discuss anything things instead of reminding me my gran died :P

benjamin
12-12-2006, 08:50 PM
if i was you i'd talk to your close mates. you'll get flamed more if you do it over the forum.

Liberation
12-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I missed you too..... :)

Mr.Sam
12-12-2006, 08:51 PM
You lead one eventful life..

sorry to hear about your gran.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!