PDA

View Full Version : [AU] Room of the week*

Hurts
13-12-2006, 02:15 AM
* I'm only posting as the room winner FLIPTON uses this forum! Congrats Flipton!

Take a look at the next room with a (re)view
Our next Room of the Week has been selected! Congratulations to Flipton whose room was reviewed by HeHE:: The Room of the Week has now been moved into the “Habbo Home Beautiful” floor in the Navigator. Be sure to log in and have a sticky beak.

Room name: ï¡♦¡ï Christmas Café ï¡♦¡ï
Room owner: Flipton
Reviewed by: HeHE::
As Christmas is coming up soon, I decided to review a room that has a festive look, and in the end I found Flipton’s Christmas Cafe.
When you walk in to the room it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling and you simply stand there amazed.
Flipton has used the newly furnished Area and has taken the Christmas decorations out of their box.
Some of the pieces of furni include:
Poinsetta
Holly Garlands
Christmas tree 1
Bookcase
Large and Small Gold Stars
Flipton has even made a little space for his 2 cats. Flipton has done a great job with this room and what I love most is that once you walk in you feel like sitting down, getting cosy and eating yummy Christmas food.

http://images.habbohotel.com/c_images/album1433/ROTW_711x416_011206.gif

Nixon!
13-12-2006, 02:37 AM
that is a very nice room. its colors and great and the shape of the room is very unique. it deserved to win room of the week in my opinion.
only bad thing is the star thats between the santa posters and the santa posters would look better on the left wall under the area dividers.
9/10 easy

Dentafrice1
13-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Congrats :)

+rep when flipton posts in this thread

Evolution
13-12-2006, 05:09 AM
yay i helped design :D

Art
13-12-2006, 06:09 AM
GO ME AND ANDY :D

They got a typo - I got nothing

Cheap :(

Tyvm for all rep people :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!