PDA

View Full Version : any1 need a slave?

DJ-Vimto
13-12-2006, 01:12 PM
thats right guys, if you need me to i'll be your slave and make/cook whatever you need me to. there will be limitations as to what i can do and how much i can make.

ive posted a screenie of my stats, to give you an idea as to what i can make :]

all i ask is that you dont ask for rediculous amounts of stuff. i'm only human not a bloody machine.

examples of that stated above include mining 10k of [insert ore name]
or making 5k [insert type of bar]

with that in mind. theres a cap on the amount of ores / bars i will make, and it stands at 1000. i will make more providing that you provide the materials

with fletching the same applies. there is a cap of 5k arrows / bolts because it does take a lot of time to make the arrow shafts and heads, not to mention getting hold of the feathers for them.

there are other limits with some of the other skills. but i will discuss that depending on the requests people make =]

lastly, depending on what you need me to do, this service won't come for free, so i will expect a good price for my products :)

Notex
15-12-2006, 03:15 PM
*Shakes Head* You bring disgrace to yourself :)

deagle
15-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Get your smithing to lvl 60, and the other requirements for blast furnace and I'll pay u to assist me in operating it

Zehro
15-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Can you get vials for me?

Kieran$
17-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Get Me About 10k Normal Bones Pay 10gp Each.

DJ-Vimto
18-12-2006, 08:36 AM
*Shakes Head* You bring disgrace to yourself :)

why dont you get bent!

Get your smithing to lvl 60, and the other requirements for blast furnace and I'll pay u to assist me in operating it

no thanks, cant be bothered.

Can you get vials for me?

how many do you need?

Get Me About 10k Normal Bones Pay 10gp Each.

as i said in the original post, im a human not a machine, getting 10k normal bones would take days. and im not prepared to waste that amount of time getting bones for you so you can get an easy few prayer lvls. if you want that amount you're gonna have to pay much more than 10gp

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!