PDA

View Full Version : Wod O Warcraft Help

PenguinFluid
13-12-2006, 02:25 PM
I I Wont o Play On Wow For The 1st time hat games Do I Have To Purchase From In Town And How 2 Start Online. Im A Bit Confused
Also I Was Wondering Rougly How Much Will It Cost?

Dotals
13-12-2006, 02:55 PM
You purchase the game and you should get 1 - 5 months free code, you install the game and you are able to play for 1 - 5 months, and then re-new membership.

The game membership is really expensive.

I would reccomend RuneScape, its just as good, you train skills etc, and Membership is 5 pounds per month, or you can play for free.

Neil
13-12-2006, 03:01 PM
You purchase the game and you should get 1 - 5 months free code, you install the game and you are able to play for 1 - 5 months, and then re-new membership.

The game membership is really expensive.

I would reccomend RuneScape, its just as good, you train skills etc, and Membership is 5 pounds per month, or you can play for free.

It's a 1 month code you get, and RS is no where near as good as WoW :)

Dotals
13-12-2006, 03:24 PM
It's a 1 month code you get, and RS is no where near as good as WoW :)

It is once you got more levels, and your aiming goals, Like if your high combat, you can kill stuff such as Abyssal demons, and get whips fight Jellies etc.

=)

TehJoshy
13-12-2006, 04:31 PM
World of Warcraft has over 8 Million users Worldwide.
And the graphics are 10x better then Runescape =]
Anyway...

Purchasing the game will cost you between £10 - £20 pounds at the moment due to the release of the burning cursade expansion.

Game till there are many ways.
Well you get 1month free when you purchase the game. because its included in with your serial key.
you can pay buy Credit/Debit Card for £8.99 a month (Thats how i play)
or you can buy Game Cards which give you 60 Days (about 2 months) of playing time for about £18 - £20 :]

Account creation is done at http://www.wow-europe.com if your from the UK. or http://www.worldofwarcraft.com if your from the USA :]
there is a guide on the site(s) to help you further.

Hope This Infomation Helps :]

Orphadox.

:Jamie
13-12-2006, 07:27 PM
It is once you got more levels, and your aiming goals, Like if your high combat, you can kill stuff such as Abyssal demons, and get whips fight Jellies etc.

=)

Have you played WoW?

Being high level isn't so fun just gets boring, goals get really boring when your high lvl. Getting 85 slayer to get whip drops isnt so easy so many people aim to get 85 slayer so doubt it would be fun anytime soon.

Neil
13-12-2006, 08:24 PM

=)

The only thing RS is better than WoW at is how RS can be free, RS is fun up to a point, then training takes too long and gets boring with WoW once you reach the maximum level you still have things to do like reach GM, get full tier sets and maxed professions

<3
13-12-2006, 09:36 PM
RS is no where near as good as WoW :)

Agreed ^^

Rashelly
15-12-2006, 02:20 AM
You don't even have to buy WoW from a store.
www.trywarceaft.com is where you can download a 10 day free trail - be warned, it's a very large file, and it takes years in install.
Then, you have the option to buy a serial code for &#163;14.99, which includes aone month of play.
Don't bother getting it if your computer isn't uber good - this was my problem, I found it was too laggy for me to play without getting annoyed after 10 minutes.
Also don't play if you have a short attention span, it's a full screen game, so multi tasking is hard and annoying at best.

As for everyone saying it's better than RS - graphics wise, obviously, yes...Game play, I would disagree, but I'll probably get flamed for that. I accept my fate.

Charles
15-12-2006, 10:14 AM
You don't even have to buy WoW from a store.
www.trywarceaft.com is where you can download a 10 day free trail - be warned, it's a very large file, and it takes years in install.
Then, you have the option to buy a serial code for £14.99, which includes aone month of play.
Don't bother getting it if your computer isn't uber good - this was my problem, I found it was too laggy for me to play without getting annoyed after 10 minutes.
Also don't play if you have a short attention span, it's a full screen game, so multi tasking is hard and annoying at best.

As for everyone saying it's better than RS - graphics wise, obviously, yes...Game play, I would disagree, but I'll probably get flamed for that. I accept my fate.

I downloaded it on both my PC's. But after the downloader got to 100%, nothing happened. I allowed my firewall to allow the ports, but meh!

mat64
15-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Blizzard Downloader is terrible. All WoW seniors could tell you that :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!