PDA

View Full Version : Lil' Chris visit given date.

Cwmbran
13-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Unfortunatly Lil' Chris. Is visiting the hotel and they have given a date for his arrival i for one will be sure not to be on line.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment

Lil' Chris
Visiting Habbo Hotel
Monday 18th December

ColyTom
13-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Cool, I'll definately be trying to get in. :P

Filipe
13-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Unfortunatly Lil' Chris. Is visiting the hotel and they have given a date for his arrival i for one will be sure not to be on line.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment

Lil' Chris
Visiting Habbo Hotel
Monday 18th December

Yeah ive made the unfortunatly in bold because i agree with him, i dont like lil chris at all .. his songs make me feel sick.

Cwmbran
13-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Cool, I'll definately be trying to get in. :P

You discust me ;)

I hope the server crashes when he arrives.

Naomi
13-12-2006, 02:55 PM
I don't like Lil' Chris much, he got famous the wrong way and thinks he's something he really isn't.. I messaged him on Bebo a couple of months ago asking if he'd come along to my talkshow on an Interactive chat room Habbo Hotel. Then he removed me from his friends list.. Maybe he contacted Habbo after I sent him that message? I dunno-- He could have contacted them before hand but I see it as a bit of a coincidence.

Kotu
13-12-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't think he became 'famous' the wrong way. Gene Simmons from the rock band Kiss selected his school to be part of his TV show Rock School. Chris auditioned to be part of the band Gene was putting together. I guess his current record label spotted him through that show, thought he had potential and contacted him.

ColyTom
13-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I don't like Lil' Chris much, he got famous the wrong way and thinks he's something he really isn't.. I messaged him on Bebo a couple of months ago asking if he'd come along to my talkshow on an Interactive chat room Habbo Hotel. Then he removed me from his friends list.. Maybe he contacted Habbo after I sent him that message? I dunno-- He could have contacted them before hand but I see it as a bit of a coincidence.

Oooh, he could have done :p

Rozi
13-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Eh, ethier way I dont love him or hate him.

His musics ok, He's prittyyy finnnneee ;)

Kotu
13-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I like his song "I've Been Had" ^___^

Cwmbran
13-12-2006, 03:11 PM
His musics ok, He's prittyyy finnnneee ;)

Well everyone has differnt tastes :rolleyes:
I may decided to make aload of accounts with the names along the lines of
"Lil' Chris die!" Etc etc and block the rooms he is in.

MADNESS!
13-12-2006, 03:18 PM
lil chris is the worst thing Gene Simmons (the rock God) has done with his career

i hate his videos
:l

ColyTom
13-12-2006, 03:24 PM
lil chris is the worst thing Gene Simmons (the rock God) has done with his career

i hate his videos
:l

I like the videos but each to it's own. :D

Rozi
13-12-2006, 03:26 PM
The videos are verry start stop. They dont flow and loads of 14 year old girls jumping up and down?

Pervs much?

ColyTom
13-12-2006, 03:39 PM
The videos are verry start stop. They dont flow and loads of 14 year old girls jumping up and down?

Pervs much?

Yeah, I suppose they are a bit.

Filipe
13-12-2006, 03:42 PM

One question how did you know that it was his bebo?, it could of been anyone.. just like you say you know the habbo staff
there probably called "h3idst3r" and "l05t-W1tn355"

Rozi
13-12-2006, 03:50 PM
it could of been anyone.. just like you say you know the habbo staff
there probably called "h3idst3r" and "l05t-W1tn355"

It would be pritty sad if the habbo staff had thier habbo names for thier bebo.

ColyTom
13-12-2006, 03:59 PM
anyway, I can't wait for the visit :P

Joahh
13-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Grr i get enough of him out of habbo.

Tbh
13-12-2006, 04:32 PM
You discust me ;)

I hope the server crashes when he arrives.

Id rather his car crash on the way there =]

Naomi
13-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Erm, because it was an official Bebo Band page? :P

PaulMacC
13-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Im making a habbo called LilChav !

GommeInc
13-12-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't think he became 'famous' the wrong way. Gene Simmons from the rock band Kiss selected his school to be part of his TV show Rock School. Chris auditioned to be part of the band Gene was putting together. I guess his current record label spotted him through that show, thought he had potential and contacted him.
He did. He sodded off on holiday and expected to be in the band. He cried and was hated by most of the members, but they had to work with him to make sure they didn't end up like total idiots on the final night. How someone picked out his talents of whining to get his own way and being a little twit is beyond me to be honest.

DCeption
13-12-2006, 04:55 PM

Lol, i would have removed you to. And yeah he obviously contacted habbo becuase of you! Well done! thanks to you we have a celeb!

PaulMacC
13-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks alot for that Naomi you've ruined our lifes. Lool

PriceTags
13-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks alot for that Naomi you've ruined our lifes. Lool

that makes no sence whatsoeveer.

Pyroka
13-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Rofl i dont like Lil' Chris really, he's annoying and im not going to be online for him.. And as for this "Oh thanks Naomi for da celeb", she only suggested.. That doesnt indicate anything towards his decision as its his managers who decide? :)

Luckyrare
13-12-2006, 05:06 PM
His first song was OK but all his new songs are very crap. He tries to hard.

Browney
13-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Please God, I hope that crappy little hat cuts of the circulation to his brain. I hope he drops to the floor, twitches and dies.

Angry time is over now. :D

!!HM!!
13-12-2006, 05:37 PM
When i first heard hes first song 2 months ago (maybe late but i live in belgium), i was like omgz not bad for a teenager?

Yoshimitsui
13-12-2006, 05:37 PM
He can't sing at all, only thing he is good at is getting his own way.

Cwmbran
13-12-2006, 05:41 PM
We should make a pertition to keep unwanted Celebreties away, Mainly Lil' Chris.

Or try to get a large number of us not to go online while the celebrety is there, or block the room and throw abuse at him!

Pyroka
13-12-2006, 06:15 PM
We should get a bigger say in celebrities really, but Sulake wont let it happen for the main reason that they get money for each celebrity which visits the hotel :) Its effective advertising!

Cwmbran
13-12-2006, 06:33 PM
We should get a bigger say in celebrities really, but Sulake wont let it happen for the main reason that they get money for each celebrity which visits the hotel :) Its effective advertising!

Yeh true, maybe they should do a survey on what type of Celebrities we would like to visit the hotel.

Mrs.McCall
13-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Oh dear... :(

Well i'll be ch..ch...checking out of the hotel for the period he is on

Zuar
16-12-2006, 11:08 AM
when he sings his face goes red,
and he like he is going to exploud,
AHH!

Hmm...
I might go to the visit and just shout out DOWN WITH CHRIS lol

=gamemaster=
16-12-2006, 11:09 AM
I guess you dont like lil chris ! :)

Prowler!
16-12-2006, 11:11 AM
I dont, i hate him.

Zuar
16-12-2006, 11:29 AM
I guess you dont like lil chris ! :)

No, he screams when he sings. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!