PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Tips and tricks!

Lord_Gig
13-12-2006, 09:39 PM
New thread :D!?

I'll start it off.

Unlimited prayer anyone? Useful for waiting on the KQ to respawn, boasting about your high prayer level or waiting for someone to attack you in the wild.

Simply click the prayer you want on, go to the quest guide and click and quest, your prayer will not go down at all. ( Doesn't work if you get attacked)

Blue
13-12-2006, 09:46 PM
To run quickly press ctrl and click where u want to run

useful for getting away quickly

Hoax
13-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Whoaaa never knew that blue :p

Neil
13-12-2006, 11:47 PM
To run quickly press ctrl and click where u want to run

useful for getting away quickly

I just keep my finger on it ;P When I wanna run I hold it down lol

[Jay]
16-12-2006, 07:59 PM
New thread :D!?

I'll start it off.

Unlimited prayer anyone? Useful for waiting on the KQ to respawn, boasting about your high prayer level or waiting for someone to attack you in the wild.

Simply click the prayer you want on, go to the quest guide and click and quest, your prayer will not go down at all. ( Doesn't work if you get attacked)

Also using this method when ur at castle wars wating to go in you can cancel the quest screen and if there was a message sayin there is a space avliable dont click it just leave it and you will get infity prayer and be able to viwe the people around you (you cant tallk) Remeber this only works if there was a message saying theres a space........

Bun
16-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Erm, if you time it correctly you can pot without wasting a turn in combat.
Just AFTER you hit pot and it should work. [Sara brews own? :)]

Everyone probably knows but meh.. x]

Middlesbrough
16-12-2006, 08:12 PM
thats quite a hard one you need good reflexes and hand coordination it also works with food

The-Great-Dude
16-12-2006, 08:18 PM
But the prayer one is only useful for Rapid Heal and that's about it...

Never knew the run one.

And the pot while combat is useful, I picking it up at Experiments, used to bury the bones whilst fighting.

Andy?
16-12-2006, 08:49 PM
The castle wars bandages give you 25% energy

Imnotpure
16-12-2006, 09:24 PM
The castle wars bandages give you 25% energy

Thats not a trick :x

Theirs X-log , i your gettign awya from someone

And dh 1 handed axe in the pit . Yo need 99 wc cape.

Teh Wub
16-12-2006, 09:41 PM

Really? Wow you learn somthing new every day! :p +rep

Danny,
16-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Not really a trick and most people probably know this but if you turn all sound on while fishing/woodcutting you dont have to look at screen you hear sounds if the tree falls, when you get a log and if your attacked

deagle
17-12-2006, 05:40 AM
In blast furnace

If you collect coke and click on storve right away, it wont pause before putting it in. That way, its all one smooth move. A lot faster like that.

Grimmauld
17-12-2006, 05:57 AM

bug abuse, you can get reported for that

Crunk
17-12-2006, 06:07 AM
Idk if this is legal or not..
I know how to double log?
same world n all

Joxed
17-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Crunk thats Illligal i got my lvl 73 acount bannd For that , realy good pker and non cb skills

Dont do it..

Gimme noodle
17-12-2006, 09:37 AM
This is really, really nice stuff ;)

Middlesbrough
17-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Can this thread Be stickied please its very helpful

[Jay]
17-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Tip
Lots of people where gloves when thier fighting monster or whatever but i would recomend wearing the best dragon hide vambs beacuse it provides better protection but if u just walking around and want to look good wear gloves :P:)

Andy?
17-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Not sure if this still works :

3 Hitting specials with mauls.

Have an axe in your inventory, and wield your maul. Go cut down any type of tree. Right when you get the logs (or at the same time) click your special bar. Now just wait for it to go up or if its already up, go attack a monster. Since your special bar is highlited, it will use a special, but not take anything away from your special bar. Now you can use it 2 more times.

Blue
17-12-2006, 03:40 PM
basically this is all bug abuse =/
but if its still allowed i think this should be stickied without any of the useless comments (or just made into one big post)

edit:
also i dont get this:

Hoax
17-12-2006, 04:17 PM
x-log is when you click the x button at the top. You're logged in for 30 seconds but if you survive past that amount of time you auto-logout.

Dharok Axe is, i think, if you're wearing the Woodcutting Skill cape it makes it a one-handed weapon so you can use a shield.

Lord_Gig
17-12-2006, 07:17 PM
This tip will annoy a few people on this forum (Rach and Dan mainly...)

I have no idea if this still works but... If you take an inventory of 10 recoils and sharks to abyssal demonds, you can kill them with the recoils without 85 slayer :)

Blue
17-12-2006, 07:35 PM
oo that probably will work :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!