PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Teen-Tunes.com - The Place To Be

redtom
14-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Whats the site about?

Teen-Tunes.com is a teen based website ran for teens by teens, The site is mainly a online radio station but we do have other features to.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://www.teen-tunes.com/usersystem/images/emo1.gif Management Jobs

+ Site Manager

You would have to manage the site with me and when I canrt. You would have to make sure all the managers do there jobs right, and make sure every thing what needs to get done, gets done.

+ Radio Manager*

You would have to manage and DJ on the radio, you would have to make sure DJs are on when they should be and that they don't play song what should't be played or break the rules in anyway. You would also have to trial new Djs.

+ News Manager

Your job would be to write about real life goings on and manage the rest of the news reports, you would also have to make sure that the staff don't just copy news from other places.

+ User System Manager

You will have to manage the user system and work with the forum manager to manger the mods. (see the forum manage job and mod job for a better under standing of this)

+ Forum Manager*

You would have to manage the forum, the users and the forum staff, add new forums, cats, skins and so on. At the min the forum is not installed but who ever gets this job would have to choose what forum they want.

+ Content Manager

You will have to manage all the content writers and write one page of content once every 2 weeks.

*You would have the option to hire a assistant

http://www.teen-tunes.com/usersystem/images/emo2.gif Other Staff

+ Radio DJ (20 - 25)

You will have to DJ on the radio at least twice a week and follow the rules to the line, you must know how to DJ to apply for this possition.

+ News Reporter (3 - 5)

Your job would be to write news about the goings on around the world, you will have to write the news for your self and not just copy it from another site.

+ Graphics Staff (2-4)

You will have to make graphics to be used on teen-tunes.com, from pixel heads to banner, avatars to badges. dont worrie if your only good at pixel art and canrt do the rest, still apply any way (same goes for is your not good at pixel art)

+ Mod (5-10)

You would have to mod the site and forum, follow the rules and mod fairly.

+ Content Writer (2-4)

You would have to write at least one page of content once every 2 weeks, this could be about anything you like!

+ Ideas Team (3)

Although this is not a mangement possition is will affect the site the most, your job will be to meet with the four other members of the team weekly on MSN and bring up new ideas for the site. This would be like a kind of site council.

We expect the same from all our staff, that is all the staff do the best they can, user proper english grammer, and most of all don't be rube in anyway when reprosenting teen-tunes.com

http://www.teen-tunes.com/usersystem/images/emo1.gif How To Apply

To apply for a job use the help tool on the site or PM me with the following form filled out.

Name:
Site User Name:
Why Should We Pick You:
Why Do You Want The Job:
What Could You Do For The Site:
Past XP:
Examples of work*:

* = optional

You will need to be registerd on the site with your real e-mail so we can contact you.

Thanks
Tom
www.teen-tunes.com

Jackbee
14-12-2006, 04:51 PM
will pm you in 30 minutes

RedditchHosting
14-12-2006, 05:12 PM
I love the site, Nice work on it for all the young teens out there.

redtom
14-12-2006, 05:21 PM
will pm you in 30 minutes

Ok, I'll be waiting

I love the site, Nice work on it for all the young teens out there.

Thanks

Unpredictible..
14-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Nice site good luck with it. :)

rnix
14-12-2006, 09:25 PM
I said i wud help u out anytime mate

redtom
14-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Nice site good luck with it. :)

Thanks

I said i wud help u out anytime mate

Ty

The following possitions have now been taken;

Radio Manager
Site Manager
Forum Manager

rnix
14-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Is there a forum cause the link at the top dosent work :S

Haha im site manager :P lol

Tom ur hair color lmao

redtom
14-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Is there a forum cause the link at the top dosent work :S

Haha im site manager :P lol

Tom ur hair color lmao

Yes but the link goes to home becasue the forum is not ready, lol.

rnix
14-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Okey dokey

Ryan.
14-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm co-owner.. :)

reindeer.
15-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey up tom - it's me, Pat, ex dj, Ill gladly come back and DJ again if you want :)

redtom
15-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Hey up tom - it's me, Pat, ex dj, Ill gladly come back and DJ again if you want :)

hey,
ok, register on the site and send me the user name and e-mail you want to use on the DJ panel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!