PDA

View Full Version : Film Debate

Robzor
14-12-2006, 04:41 PM
its currently going on in the habbo cinema and i managed to be able to get a screenshot from it , in habbolive =]
so heres the screenie :

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/NitroCharge/screenie1.jpg

some of you may not be interested but i thought i might aswell post it =]

WarezKid
14-12-2006, 05:12 PM
nice find

rep+

Jordy
14-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Oooh Film debate's are better than the other of the debates

I personally don't like debates anymore though, they're VERY lame topics these days, and everyones there just to ask Colmc to "OMGZZZZZ COLMC HABBO STAFF!!!!! GIVE ME A BADGE AND ACCEPT F/R!!!!!!!!"

I hate Colmc anyway, he gives lame prizes at xmas and at the halloween events

He's been giving out bloody puddings and other seasonal crap as usual. Lost_Witness is good for prizes ;)

DJ-Ali
14-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Why moan about the prizes. Be happy with what you get. And hey, it's only pixels. :)

Revivalry
14-12-2006, 06:12 PM
pfft he removed me.. - gets ready to flame -

Hurts
14-12-2006, 07:27 PM
If you think the prizes are rubbish then don't go to the events/enter the comps, your VERY ungreatful. There are many Habbos who don't have any furni etc, so instead of moaning don't go and let them have a chance of winning.

DCeption
14-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Oooh Film debate's are better than the other of the debates

I personally don't like debates anymore though, they're VERY lame topics these days, and everyones there just to ask Colmc to "OMGZZZZZ COLMC HABBO STAFF!!!!! GIVE ME A BADGE AND ACCEPT F/R!!!!!!!!"

I hate Colmc anyway, he gives lame prizes at xmas and at the halloween events

He's been giving out bloody puddings and other seasonal crap as usual. Lost_Witness is good for prizes ;)

I wouldnt have given you jack **** with an attitude like that :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!