PDA

View Full Version : 5 Bodies FOund Dead In Ipswich!

Lost-Shark
14-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi This Is My Report On The 5 Bodies Found Dead In Ipswich! Rumours There Is a 6th From School. I Live In Ipswich You See. Ask Me For News About The Dead Girls.

Ok There Is Police Everywhere In Ipswich And Police Cars Dotted Down Motorways Looking For A "Dark Blue BMW". I Have Seen 5 Of Them Pulled Over So Far! The Streets Of Ipswich Are Empty Because Everyone Is Afraid Of Who Is Going To Be Next And Whether He Will Strike Normal People After The Prostitutes! Last Wednesday ( Yesterday ) In Town At Late Night Shopping The Streets Were Completely Empty Where It Would Have Normally Been Packed! The Police Are Searching Every Stretch Of Woodland All Over a 10 mile radius of Ipswich. They Have Even Searched The Woods Behind Our School As I Saw The Search team While Playing Basketball. This Is A Very Tragic Time For Ipswich But There Is Hope Still. This Story Is Bringing Together The Community. Lately I Sat Next To Someone On The Bus And Started Speaking And I Made Friends With Them. It Is The Top Story.
Rest In Peace:
> Gemma Adams Age 25
> Tania Nichol Age 19
> Anneli Alderton Age 24
> Annette Nichols Age 29
> Paula Clennell Age 24
We Will Tragically Miss You Girls!
Bye.
Lost.

jasonflavel
14-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Ye funny that ther all postitutes -.-

Caution
14-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Shift key abuser..
All the caps are unnessecary.

brandon
14-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Ye funny that ther all prostitutes -.-
Isn't it obvious now that he set out to do it to prostitutes? :rolleyes:

Callum.
14-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Is there alot of vice girls around still?

PARIS HILTON3
14-12-2006, 09:18 PM
LEAVE-THE-SHIFT-KEY-ALONE.

Lost-Shark
15-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Sorry bout shift. Can't help it. It's a habit :P J1MI already told me please don't go through this again lol :P
BTW the have found the driver of the blue BMW and it has given vital information! Also the Nicols family is out to kill the killer, My mate knows them. and they said anyone who gets in their way gets shot! Now thats gangbangin!
Lost.

DCeption
15-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry bout shift. Can't help it. It's a habit :P J1MI already told me please don't go through this again lol :P
BTW the have found the driver of the blue BMW and it has given vital information! Also the Nicols family is out to kill the killer, My mate knows them. and they said anyone who gets in their way gets shot! Now thats gangbangin!
Lost.

And they are obviously going to find the killer/killers when the police cant, and two worngs dont make a right, i would much rather see the killer/killers rot in jail for life (although a life sentence nowadays is a ******* joke)

Mentor
15-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Lost.

So basicly there gona end up shooting some innocent bystander and end up in jail, while the killer just goes on killing.

If the police aint found him yet, there not likely to ether "/

ps. DCeption: complety agree about life sentances, life tends to be somewhat longer than the 30 years (or somthing) the sentance carries

H.bubbly
16-12-2006, 01:22 PM
I know.. i was up town at late night shopping..
I thought there was loads of people there :|
It's mental though everythings happening all at once in ipswich.
And they've apparently found clothes on my road. So i've heard.

Lost-Shark
17-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Wot i wos sayin bout the nicols family Was IF EVER They find the killer they will kill him not they gonna kill an inocent bystander!
Bubbly Wherebouts in Ipswich U Live? Nice to see someone from ipswich on HabboxForum. Also wot skool u go 2?
If they found shoes down your road you live in Castle hill area :P
Lost.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!