PDA

View Full Version : ~!~Selling Rs2 Sig~!~ [Took For Ever]

the-sigy-seller
15-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Very Detail, NOT SAYING what prog, Becuase Then I Would Go Poor :p

anway heres link to pic(cudent post here becuz its 100kb over :eusa_wall \

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sampletytyyi6.png

If You Want Im Selling For 5-10M, Rember This Is Very Detailed!!

Note** Friend Made This, And We Spliting 50-50 Becuase I Gave Idea And Stuff Lol :eusa_danc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deagle
15-12-2006, 04:53 AM
Wow, looks like a real tapastrey.

Too bad I cant afford 4 mill for that pic.

Theres also a downside, if your sample is too large in kb to make as a sig, I really dont see why anyone else would buy it. They cant use it at all for their sig on this forum

Nice sig however, indeed very detailed.

Ekalb
15-12-2006, 05:21 AM
You stole it from rsc
http://www.runescapecommunity.com/index.php?showtopic=690762
Why would someone from a website with a big runescape fan user population come to a habbo forum with fairly small (In comparison) runescape fan user population to sell a signature.

Try to prove me wrong, I dare you.
Actually, try and prove you are in correlation with the person who actually made it.

the-sigy-seller
15-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Santa Guy,Like I Said I DID NOT Make This, A Freind Did From MM! He Told Me To Sell One On Habbox And He Would Sell On Mayhem-makers.com..

However I'm Unawear Of RSC I Never Go On It, Noer Never Heard. Also I Would Like To Say The Person On RSC Is Probbly A RIPPER, Or Mabey My Friend Is A **** Ripper,Im Not Sure All's Im Sure Of Is That This Sig Is Very Cool :D..Also Im Not Sure If My Friend Is A Ripper, If He Is And I Find Out I Will Close This ASAP! But Im Not Sure, Anyway Mabey He Is The Person On RSC, Though I Have Never Saw Him, Mabey Or Mabey He IS A RIPPER if he Is I Will Get Him At School :@ , Though However I Have Saw Him Make Very Dettailed Sigs Befor, And I Would Like To Point Out That The Guy On Rsc Who "supposably" Made It I Will Look Into This Further, But For Now Scince "MABEY" Your Wrong, The Thread Lives;)

deagle
15-12-2006, 06:02 AM
It doesnt matter, its just a sample.

It depends if we are supposed to pay first. If we dont, your friend making it first and showing the buyer would make it legit, otherwise, theres no reason to advertise a sample that was ripped lol.

Your friend is probably just trying to make extra gp and posting on a different forum. No sense in ripping a sample sig

Originalmoh
15-12-2006, 06:09 AM
Omg lol this guy's a noob....

Its from rsc forum... and his saying that his friend made it pathetic

the-sigy-seller
15-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Its from rsc forum... and his saying that his friend made it pathetic:$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I Said Before I DONT Know My Friend Made It Or Not, GOD Read The Other Posts -.- Mabey My Friend Is A Ripper *** Do I Know?!?! Look I Didnt Make This, Mabey My Friend "Eye"
Is A Rly Nub Ripper, Mabey It Is His IDONT KNOW **** I Dont Care If It Was Ripped And If So This Thread Shall Close, BUT I DONT KNOW THAT FOR A FACT..So Ill Have Too Look Into This, Im Not A Ripper I RESPECT other Peoples prop' IF I Did Rip I Would Probly Be Looking At Kidie (bobba) And Downloading Virus On Other Peoples HARD WORK, This Is Getting Realy Weird, Everyone Think's Im RIPPING When Rippers,Emos,Gayz,And All The Other's Are The One Ruinng Our Community(LOL this is off topic)

But Anyway, If You Have To Rant, Rant About How My Friend Is A Ripper Or Diesnger, Personaly I Would Care Less If A Mod Came And Said I WAS RIPPING, Cuz Im Not..But Everyone Has There Opinion. So Rly STFU -.-

Ekalb
15-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Perhaps next time you should sell your things.
By the way, I'd say the rsc guy made it - he has the WIPs.

mr.parasols
15-12-2006, 07:57 AM
I hope this thread gets closed! - Make your own signatures you idiot.

Originalmoh
15-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Then dont fricking sell it if you not sure that your mate made it stupid no lifer noob

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!