PDA

View Full Version : Getting Owned After You Talk The Guy Up.

Notex
15-12-2006, 06:12 AM
Heys.. has this ever happened to many of you, i was just fighting a lvl 80 who had 86 range, and i was talking him up before saying stuff about him (and his mother) lol.
Anyways he ran off got full food inventory and i was half full from previous fight.. i said when i chased him off before if he came back i'd kill him..

5 MINS LATER LOL

He comes back and everyone was at me to own him.. we fought for a while and i discovered he was a safer, im a safer to so its even, rofl.

He gets me down to 10 hps and i have no food left so i naturally tele as i dont want some !#@ monkey getting my stuff..

If you see a fight between El3ctr0 (me) and some other dude named andrew on any other forums remember EL3ctr0 its me and he had advantage.. as he filmed it. lol

devastating pwnage :(

Barwy
15-12-2006, 09:12 AM
SAFER! I cant talk, I do it regularly; I'd rather live then die and lose items. Common sense?

Bad luck on him coming back, too :) Sounded extremely fun, nearly dieing!

Eye!
15-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Safer [Say-fur]

Being able to eat at the right times to make sure you deal maximum damage while keeping your character safe from death

ntohing wrong with it

RSTurbo
15-12-2006, 02:11 PM
it's what you get for talking smack.

Notex
15-12-2006, 02:34 PM
haha true true.. i dont normally talk rubbish to opponent. Normally i have a chat and we end up not fighting and teaming lol which gets boring when everyones your friend.

Imnotpure
16-12-2006, 11:07 PM
SAFER! I cant talk, I do it regularly; I'd rather live then die and lose items. Common sense?

Bad luck on him coming back, too :) Sounded extremely fun, nearly dieing!
James has had alto of experience , especialywith out 2 man teams rofl.
Got lucky there eh , try not to tele from 1v1's makes u look stupid

Notex
20-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Ye but i wasnt going to let that kid take my stuff lol.. ill try and be more prepared before i open my mouth next time. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!