PDA

View Full Version : The Nintedo Wii

PaulMacC
15-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Ok Im sick of everyone going around saying XBOX Owns Wii , PS3 Owns Wii. Give the console one chance. Lets see the good points.
Price - Very cheap compared to PS3 & Xbox 360
Games - For all ages
Interactivity - Really good.
Size - Small and slick unlike the PS3
Timing - Perfect for Christmas
Proof to back me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBbBiZji-7o

Simmzay
15-12-2006, 02:47 PM
If there's one primarily significant misperception I see around the place it is definitely revolving around the pricetag. People assume a hefty price leads to better quality. So when one thinks "Wii" they think cheap, yet fun.

That's the furthest from the truth. I think it has an overwhelming amount of quality and when it comes to worth per dollar, Wii is an outright winner. Yet, XBO360 does have its advantages also.

PaulMacC
15-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Yes quite true , Though The PS3 has potiental to be one of the biggest sellers it is too heavy and pricey , Like come on £79 for one game. Its a disgrace , The XBox is quite good

Notex
15-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Dude the best thing Nintendo has ever or will ever make is the nintendo 64 it cannot be beaten.. xbox pwns wii and so does psp, ps2 and any other gaming device you can think off.. although nintendo has alot to lose if the wii fails, which it will.. they have an extremely poor marketing and research team.

DCeption
15-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Nintendo Wii is the best console idea yet, ps3 xbox pfft boring, i mean they are just staying boring with little interactivity were as the Wii u almsot feel like you are in the game! Wii to kik ***, and by far Nintendo is the most fun for mutliplayer and solo out of all consoles ever!

Josh-H
15-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Why is everyone like wow the wii is cheap? Its only £20 less than a 360 core.

Although I really like the look of the wii and it will be joining my 360 soon :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!