PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Weird prezzie glitch

Niall!
15-12-2006, 10:53 PM
:s :s :s my mate bought me a prezzie (winter wonderland poster) but when i opened the tiny image showed up as a hollie? it was a winter wonderland poster though? wth?

Edit by Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Thread moved from "Habbo UK News & Rumours" to "Bugs glitches & errors" forum, please post in correct section.

stratosphere
15-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Urm nice find, but I think this is in the wrong section...

PaulMacC
15-12-2006, 10:54 PM
I bought a holly and it turned up as a panda poster but it was holly

The-Great-Dude
15-12-2006, 10:58 PM
I stacked some prezzies and tried to move other furni and it wouldn't, and when I moved the prezzies they stacked up above the habbo room.

luke-p
15-12-2006, 11:04 PM
I don't think Sulake puts much time into testing versions anymore...

RadioShack
15-12-2006, 11:28 PM
I bought a holly and it turned up as a panda poster but it was holly

same here, i bought 15, all pandas lol

Herman
15-12-2006, 11:43 PM
It's been like that since a few years ago. It happens when you buy xmas furni I think, it shows a normal furni when opened but appears to be a piece of xmas furni in the hand. It's to surprise the person or something, dunno.

Markness.
16-12-2006, 12:05 AM
I don't think Sulake puts much time into testing versions anymore...

Nahh couse not, they just spend more time on daft FOMO campains and coming up with new 'x' teams

AdamRose
16-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Nahh couse not, they just spend more time on daft FOMO campains and coming up with new 'x' teams
untrue, and as helpdesk staff; you should know better.

Nick-
16-12-2006, 08:34 AM
It's been like that since a few years ago. It happens when you buy xmas furni I think, it shows a normal furni when opened but appears to be a piece of xmas furni in the hand. It's to surprise the person or something, dunno.
Nope, it happens with posters too
I was buying up bw and coloured skylines in my room out of presents from my clone accounts 5 free credits and each one appeared as a himalaya or a fox poster ;)

Boxiel
19-12-2006, 08:47 AM
yer, my friend got my some hollies, i opened them, and the icon was a panda poster.. weird.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!