PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Joining

Eye!
16-12-2006, 12:29 AM
I downloaded the 10day trial

If i like, i buy

I am making a Orc hunter (My friend told me too)

Any tips on anything would be great because i am n00b right now

Neil
16-12-2006, 01:31 AM
I downloaded the 10day trial

If i like, i buy

I am making a Orc hunter (My friend told me too)

Any tips on anything would be great because i am n00b right now

A good tip, don't do what your friends tell you to, you'll get bored way to easily, play with all the classes until about 7-8 then you'll be able to see which one you enjoyed the most

TehJoshy
16-12-2006, 10:47 PM
A good tip, don't do what your friends tell you to, you'll get bored way to easily, play with all the classes until about 7-8 then you'll be able to see which one you enjoyed the most

Lol, thats what happend with you neil. we all said be a priest but you got bored and made the Hunter :D now your on mage! :P

if you want to level quicker then i suggest being an alliance char as sl4t said in another threasd quests are much more enjoyable then the ones on horde. but thats up to you =]

Hope you enjoy the Game.

sl4rt is banned
17-12-2006, 02:56 AM
im famous i got mentioned :D

but ontopic uhm if you wanna try best classes go for a mage,warrior,drood or lock make one of them like neil said and expeirment

Eye!
17-12-2006, 02:59 AM
well a lot of people have told me to make it "Alliance" and a lot have said "Horde"

what is the diference?

Tomm
17-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Or if you want to own everyone make a warlock cause blizzard love warlocks ''/

Eye!
17-12-2006, 05:10 PM
i guess i could make a warlock but whats the diference between horde and alliance???

Diferent realms or something?

Becuase my friend said play on this realm forgetr what its called tho now

also can you trade with people from other servers like if i was on 1 server and my friend was on a nother could I go to his server and trade with him or do we have to be in the same server????

Neil
17-12-2006, 05:53 PM
i guess i could make a warlock but whats the diference between horde and alliance???

also can you trade with people from other servers like if i was on 1 server and my friend was on a nother could I go to his server and trade with him or do we have to be in the same server????
They are like factions, horde are meant to be bad alliance are meant to be good, each has there own areas of the world but they all have little camps set up around the whole game anyway, another thing is that horde have Shaman and Alliance have Paladin but that changes on the release of Burning Crusades

sl4rt is banned
18-12-2006, 01:19 PM
They are like factions, horde are meant to be bad alliance are meant to be good, each has there own areas of the world but they all have little camps set up around the whole game anyway, another thing is that horde have Shaman and Alliance have Paladin but that changes on the release of Burning Crusades
Already a shammy trainer outside SW hehe :P:P

Neil
18-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Already a shammy trainer outside SW hehe :P:P

I know I found that when patch was released :P quite pointless but I think it's to cut that little extra off the main expansion pack so it wont take years to install

Aeon
18-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Hmm, i get the feeling alot of alliance players present ...

Everyone says horde are "bad" i beg to differ ... if you delve into the story of World of Warcraft you find out its not really bad and evil, just factions ...

I'm horde, I have:

Troll shaman
Undead rogue

And enjoy them very much .. also dont choose something because "it looks cool", try things out like said previously..

P.S.

I RECOMMEND HORDE :) AND JOSHY THEY ARE EASY TO TRAIN ,,,, your level 23 no? Cant be that easy then :)

Neil
18-12-2006, 04:41 PM

Everyone says horde are "bad" i beg to differ ... if you delve into the story of World of Warcraft you find out its not really bad and evil, just factions ...

I'm horde, I have:

Troll shaman
Undead rogue

And enjoy them very much .. also dont choose something because "it looks cool", try things out like said previously..

P.S.

I RECOMMEND HORDE :) AND JOSHY THEY ARE EASY TO TRAIN ,,,, your level 23 no? Cant be that easy then :)
Josh doesn't play like hard core though, you can grind to lvl 60 alot faster as alliance than you can horde and quests are alot easier to find because Kalimdor is very spaced out

TehJoshy
18-12-2006, 09:27 PM

I'm horde, I have:

Troll shaman
Undead rogue

P.S.

Josh doesn't play like hard core though, you can grind to lvl 60 alot faster as alliance than you can horde and quests are alot easier to find because Kalimdor is very spaced out

STHU Blake Plx :D

Neil is right =D im not a hardcore player. WoW is a from of relaxation for me plx :D ill be about 20 when i get to 70 =D LMAO :]

<3
24-12-2006, 04:22 AM
I dont think your question has been answered, so I will do it for you. No, you cannot trade/contact others from another realm, or another faction, even if your standing infront of them they will be speaking a different language.

Best advice I can give you is try to do as many quests as you can, if you think the quest will be a struggle look it up on wow.allakhazam.com or thottbot.com to see the experience reward, and a lot of people comment on there with how to do the quest, and the co-ordinates.

To make use of the info, you will have to get an addon to show you them, I recommend Titan Panel =P. Go to curse-gaming.com, click WoW Addons, then type in "Titan Panel" and get the one that just has "Titan Panel" and download, then unzip it into Program Files > World of Warcraft > Interface > Addons.

Hope that helped, if you have any more questions or didnt have a clue what Im talking about, PM me (Yes I am posting very early/late -.-)

Enjoy your adventures in Azeroth =)

Neil
24-12-2006, 11:31 AM
I dont think your question has been answered, so I will do it for you. No, you cannot trade/contact others from another realm, or another faction, even if your standing infront of them they will be speaking a different language.

Best advice I can give you is try to do as many quests as you can, if you think the quest will be a struggle look it up on wow.allakhazam.com or thottbot.com to see the experience reward, and a lot of people comment on there with how to do the quest, and the co-ordinates.

To make use of the info, you will have to get an addon to show you them, I recommend Titan Panel =P. Go to curse-gaming.com, click WoW Addons, then type in "Titan Panel" and get the one that just has "Titan Panel" and download, then unzip it into Program Files > World of Warcraft > Interface > Addons.

Hope that helped, if you have any more questions or didnt have a clue what Im talking about, PM me (Yes I am posting very early/late -.-)

Enjoy your adventures in Azeroth =)

Every late ;)

And that's isn't really answering anything because it looks like you didn't read the first post, he never asked a question, he just wanted some tips, all the things he needed to know where already posted, Titan Panel is a good tool to have but completely pointless if your that new to the game

<3
24-12-2006, 01:59 PM

Thats the questions I was answering, then I gave some tips =P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!