PDA

View Full Version : POLL - Metal Gear Solid 1, 2 or 3?

Jase
30-03-2005, 04:53 PM
which 1 do u like best?
metal gear solid 2 has a good soundtrack. so does mgs 3 ;)

Henry-Mix
01-04-2005, 10:01 AM
I say 2 because it was harder and well....more modern....

G-flow
01-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Neither! I hate mgs! argh! Plus you forgot one , umm, special missions or something

Jinxxed
01-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Neither! I hate mgs! argh!
Same here :P

G-flow
01-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Yay! Someone who agrees, because all of my friends are like " MGS Is the best "

Jinxxed
01-04-2005, 10:11 AM
because all of my friends are like " MGS Is the best "
Omg exactly the same here :p

G-flow
01-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Lol, :p , I hate games like that.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
01-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Games like these pointless boring games drive me crazy! Sorry

lil-rarez
01-04-2005, 03:50 PM
lol you lot prefer... Shooting Games..
Well MGS3 great opening love the song
MGS classic nothing better than original but
MGS3 dose it for me :D

Dirgeofcerberus
01-04-2005, 03:51 PM
MGS 3 is the better than the others, although it isnt the greatest game ive ever played

Jase
01-04-2005, 03:53 PM
lol you lot prefer... Shooting Games..
Well MGS3 great opening love the song
MGS classic nothing better than original but
MGS3 dose it for me :D

llamo i got the song to the opened theme

* sings along *

lil-rarez
01-04-2005, 03:55 PM
From where??? lol Snake Eater Dun dun dun do dooooooo

Jase
01-04-2005, 03:56 PM
i got it off the cd ;)

i ripped it off though lol

i always have it in my playlist lmao

lil-rarez
01-04-2005, 04:00 PM
yea good tune
SNAKE EATER DUN DUN DUN DUN DOOOO
Best part in game: when your behind the waterfall with Eva and also
The ending with The Boss... First Time You see Her like that..
Hmm lol also the part when snake is sitting listening to the tape at the end lol
*random* The Sorrow Scared Me i had to make my dad do that part*random*

Jase
01-04-2005, 06:02 PM
lmao metal gear solid 2 theme is good as well..

and yup i have that 2 ;)

-Soph-
13-04-2005, 04:26 PM
2 is da best!

Findail
30-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Metal Gear Solid 1 is a classic, I definately go with 1. Whoever says 2 is harder.. The hell? Number 2 is so easy. Old topic but meh..

Pilgrim-Soul
30-04-2005, 06:56 PM
mgs 3 is the best ;)

Fingerboots
30-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Umm, I have only played one of them and I have no idea which one it is.
Has Meril, Snake, Scientist, Sniper.
Which ones that? xD

Findail
30-04-2005, 10:35 PM
That'd be numero uno.

Fingerboots
30-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Aha, thanking you. :P
Well seeing as it's the only one I've played I'm going to have to say that one.

samsaBEAR
27-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Yay! Someone who agrees, because all of my friends are like " MGS Is the best "

And do you know why they say that? It's because it is the best!
Having not played the first one, but played the second one (got me very confused) and played a demo of the third one, I think the second one is better.
Only because it has a Radar though, makes things sooooooo much easier!

Owen
29-05-2005, 01:57 AM
I love them all so i voted all, you also forgot mgs Special Missions and that VR training disk addon for MGS 1. <;D
I played all metal gear solid games and completed them in hard. There so easy and are short. Takes about 6 hors to complete them.
Metal gear solid one i played for about 1 - 2 years without getting board off it
2nd one was about half a year
3rd one Still playing it
Its just a game that will keep you going for ever.
Dont ask what im talking about but meain point is:
THEY ALL PWN!

Revenge
09-06-2005, 08:48 PM
MGS is swell until the end...when you think all of the thousands of annoying twists that dont make sense are all tied up and all is well. BUT THEN..AT THE VERY END...THAT FINAL CUT SCENE STARTS: "What? The Patriots died 100years ago?"

I nearly shot myself.

Jase
09-06-2005, 08:54 PM
MGS is swell until the end...when you think all of the thousands of annoying twists that dont make sense are all tied up and all is well. BUT THEN..AT THE VERY END...THAT FINAL CUT SCENE STARTS: "What? The Patriots died 100years ago?"

I nearly shot myself.

lol, at the end of MGS3 i was really p'd off from what ocelot said, i mean he always ends the games?!?! and the cheesy james bond ending theme tune didn't exactly cheer me up either >_<

Dopiefreak
09-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Has to be one. Its almost as cool as me

Revenge
09-06-2005, 09:42 PM
lol, at the end of MGS3 i was really p'd off from what ocelot said, i mean he always ends the games?!?! and the cheesy james bond ending theme tune didn't exactly cheer me up either >_<

ALL OF THEM END THAT WAY! As your playing...those lil cut scenes keep em coming...until your only playing to fill up the time before the next scene...in which you learn a miniscule amount of info...making you want to kill yourself JUST TO END THE SUFFERING. Then the ninja turns up... ...making no sense... then you battle on to the end...feeling jolly chuffed...the credits roll and you think "gee-whizz im glad THATS over..."

BUT THEN..you hear that perculiar ringing sound...and you turn around to see THAT ITS NOT OVER YET!

*le sigh*...im going to write a strongly worded letter to those japs...

Jase
09-06-2005, 09:48 PM
ALL OF THEM END THAT WAY! As your playing...those lil cut scenes keep em coming...until your only playing to fill up the time before the next scene...in which you learn a miniscule amount of info...making you want to kill yourself JUST TO END THE SUFFERING. Then the ninja turns up... ...making no sense... then you battle on to the end...feeling jolly chuffed...the credits roll and you think "gee-whizz im glad THATS over..."

BUT THEN..you hear that perculiar ringing sound...and you turn around to see THAT ITS NOT OVER YET!

*le sigh*...im going to write a strongly worded letter to those japs...

which 1 is that lol. the 2nd or 1st?? cause the 2nd makes no sence what so ever at the ending, when olga gets killed and that brown woman does get shot. i was shouting "ENOUGH OF THE F'KIN STORY LINE I WANNA KIK SOME ***!"

ChloeDust
09-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Woot mgs ledgend games my fav games eva =]

MGS1- Ledgendary, the original, a classic and fun game, played it many times, (ps1 version) lmao don't care if it's bad graphics, still enjoy it as well as the updated version.

MGS2- Fab new look, complete graphics overhaul, enjoyed the area for this metal gear solid, in the Shell facility, and yeh same here barbie with the patriot thing i was like 'Holy hell not another twist ^.^' lol but yeh brill =] Also played and completed it about 9 times + also completed substance lotsa times too but it's the same really.

MGS3- I thought it was brilliant, the scenery was awesome, graphics awesome, music awesome, characters awesome everything awesome plus, Boss kiks butt, nice to see a girl kicking some butt for once ;) wahey! xD and yeh i loved the final battle for MGS3 the scene and music was fab brought tear to my eye LMAO :l also the ending scene is brill!

I voted mgs3 btw..after blabbing that mgs lecture ='] rofl <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!