PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye!

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Well this may shock a few people, but the time has come to depart. I have wound things down on habbo, and picked up most of my furni, I am currently taking a fast track HND in computing course and it consumes so much of my time, I shall remain using habbox forum and habbo occasionally.

Thanks to all the guys at the rare department, a great bunch committed to helping the habbo community out. Bear in mind how heavily reliant on habbox values many habbo's are, I have not done anywhere enough for this department, and have felt like I was letting them down a lot of the time, however when I have mentioned to Sierk I do not have time he has said it is fine, but it feels kind of like preferential treatment.

Thanks to all the moderation team, my time there has been short, but again I do not have the time to commit to this department, again these guys do a great job, they do much work from moving threads that are posted in incorrect forums to trying to keep habbo's safe, I know many forum users feel they have been infracted for petty reasons, but remember you can always appeal them, and well rules are in place for a reason, I hope anyone that receives warnings or infractions does not take it personally as the guys are really a great bunch, and are only trying to keep the forum ticking over as it should, they commit a great deal of time to doing this.

Well done to ---MAD--- he has put in a lot of time and effort since taking over as Forum Manager, most of this is behind the scenes, as a lot of work that goes on at habbox forum is.

Thanks to Sierk, he has put in a lot of time and dedication over many years making habbox what it is today, he really is a great guy, and someone whose friendship I really do value, this is going to be a big shock to him, as I have not discussed it with him.

8Freak8 puts in a lot of time and dedication to habbox, even though he has had much going on lately, he has still managed to keep active on habbox, of course he has a great team of staff a lot of which he has given the jobs to and helped them along the way.

There are many staff members I have not individually mentioned, but this is already turned into an essay lol.

The rare watch pages I will continue to bring improvements and updates to, as long as Sierk wants me to.

I have many on MSN and will continue to talk to them, you can always PM on here, or chat on habbo as and when I am on.

I wish you all a good Christmas and New Year, and wish you all the very best for the future, both on habbo and habbo fan sites and in life itself.

Thanks to all,

John.

Casanova
16-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Byeeeee.

I knew you, then you made up lies to one of my friends and went behind my back and we fell out. Mneh byeee.

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Byeeeee.

I knew you, then you made up lies to one of my friends and went behind my back and we fell out. Mneh byeee.

Alan, I never made up lies, I have chat logs of what you said, I know as to what and who you are referring to and thought it was all in the past, as far as I am aware you are still on my MSN, and I never held any grudges, life is too short, but you are entitled to your opinion.

cocaine
16-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Byeee.

Jackbee
16-12-2006, 01:27 PM
goodbye

scubadiva
16-12-2006, 01:28 PM
I didn't think you would leave for a very long time. You're a great member of staff, even though I haven't talked to you very much, from what I've heard about you, you're a mint guy. Good luck in the future with your course, and I hope to talk to you soon.

All the best,
Scuba

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Byeee.

goodbye

I didn't think you would leave for a very long time. You're a great member of staff, even though I haven't talked to you very much, from what I've heard about you, you're a mint guy. Good luck in the future with your course, and I hope to talk to you soon.

All the best,
Scuba

Thanks, it is purely that I do not have time to be as committed as other members of the teams are, the rare watch pages are different, as I have no expected targets to hit, and there is no pressure of having to put in x amount of time per week, really with the other jobs, all I would do is hold a title and be pretty much inactive, which is not really fair on the rest of the teams.

Robzor
16-12-2006, 01:43 PM
bad to see you go
you were a good RVR :<

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 01:45 PM
bad to see you go
you were a good RVR :<

Well I did a lot of trading on habbo lol, unfortunately I do not go on all that much now, so I do not have the time to fulfil my head rare values reporter title as much as I would like to.

Zuar
16-12-2006, 01:48 PM
byeeeeeeeeee

Casanova
16-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Alan, I never made up lies, I have chat logs of what you said, I know as to what and who you are referring to and thought it was all in the past, as far as I am aware you are still on my MSN, and I never held any grudges, life is too short, but you are entitled to your opinion.

It's Allan :rolleyes_
and also, you took it out of context what i said. I also asked you not to say anything, which you did. It hurt my feelings and it also hurt the person in question's feelings. It annoyed me you went behind my back, even when i asked you not to and even when i told you i miss-understood him and that it was sorted, and you twisted what i said.

Also, you blocked me and i blocked you. I DO hold grudges and always will do.

And also, you're somewhat of a hypocrite. You always bad mouthed hxrare system and those who stand by it and make the cutting desisions for it, you always said their updates were bad and done just to affect the market for their personal belongings, then you joined it and never looked back. You simply made no changes either and you yourself are as bad as those you described, if not worse.

Although what you chanted may of been somewhat biased, unfair and generally silly thoughts, just it made me laugh when i seen you worked for habbox as a rares reporter, but at least you're happy.

benjamin
16-12-2006, 01:56 PM
sad to see you go john :(

you were a brilliant forum member. make sure you do pop on from time to time :]

Wig44.
16-12-2006, 01:58 PM
You know what? Every RVR is leaving!! God our department is gonna be stripped to the bone of staff soon!

Good luck with the course John, you're a smart guy and I reckon you will go far.

Wig44.

Dentafrice1
16-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Sorry to see you go mate.. I didnt really know you but I met you designing Andys push off.

Cya mate :(

Caleb

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 02:02 PM
It's Allan :rolleyes_
and also, you took it out of context what i said. I also asked you not to say anything, which you did. It hurt my feelings and it also hurt the person in question's feelings. It annoyed me you went behind my back, even when i asked you not to and even when i told you i miss-understood him and that it was sorted, and you twisted what i said.

Also, you blocked me and i blocked you. I DO hold grudges and always will do.

And also, you're somewhat of a hypocrite. You always bad mouthed hxrare system and those who stand by it and make the cutting desisions for it, you always said their updates were bad and done just to affect the market for their personal belongings, then you joined it and never looked back. You simply made no changes either and you yourself are as bad as those you described, if not worse.

Although what you chanted may of been somewhat biased, unfair and generally silly thoughts, just it made me laugh when i seen you worked for habbox as a rares reporter, but at least you're happy.

Firstly I do not lie to people, I am straight talking, as for criticising the RVR department anything I have said has been said publicly, Allan you will have to go a long way before darkening my character, too many people know me too well, we both know what problems you have as do many others, and you are portraying them here, I will ignore further posts on this thread from you. The point is you are trying to start an argument and invent things to try and make me look bad, however many people know me better than that. The simple fact you have made the feelings that you do not like me clear, end of subject.

sad to see you go john :(

you were a brilliant forum member. make sure you do pop on from time to time :]

Thanks, and yes I will be on from time to time, ha ha gotta keep up with the games. :)

You know what? Every RVR is leaving!! God our department is gonna be stripped to the bone of staff soon!

Good luck with the course John, you're a smart guy and I reckon you will go far.

Wig44.

Thanks, and there are still many good staff like yourself, I am sure Mit and Dan will keep the RVR tip top ;)

Sorry to see you go mate.. I didnt really know you but I met you designing Andys push off.

Cya mate :(

Caleb

Thanks, and yes I was re-building it after it was trashed, it is a shame he left as well, I always got on with Andy (Evolution) but like many others I still chat to him on MSN. :)

Prowler!
16-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Cya :( ill miss u

Dentafrice1
16-12-2006, 02:24 PM
I had no clue Andy left ;(

I don't have his msn.. wish i did tho.. we were pretty close

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Cya :( ill miss u

Thanks, i will still be about, just not as much. ;)

I had no clue Andy left ;(

I don't have his msn.. wish i did tho.. we were pretty close

Andy still goes on from time to time, he plays Runescape a lot, but he removed all of his rares from his rooms. I am sure you will catch up with him on habbo at some point, and yes a lot of good habbo's departed. :(

Dentafrice1
16-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Yep they have.. I dont want to see you go either. I still talk to him on HabboRemix

Casanova
16-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Calm down, stop trying to act as if i'm sabotaging you, i'm clearly stating you confused me and you made yourself look pretty weak not standing up for your principles.

All i was stating, now stop trying to act as if it's my problem and as if i'm trying to offend you. If i was you'd know about it.

Bye and good luck with life.

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Yep they have.. I dont want to see you go either. I still talk to him on HabboRemix

I will still be about, just without having to worry about the jobs side of it. :)

Dentafrice1
16-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Ahh I see.. same with me.. I dropped all my jobs except AllHabbo... now that I have a life of Habbo :P

Lilian
16-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Ill miss you John (L) good luck in the future :D

Boxiel
16-12-2006, 04:21 PM
OI, SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF IM NOT ONLINE FOR A DAY?
NOOB, you aint quitting :( please?

uh huh her
16-12-2006, 04:22 PM
best of luck with the future, you seem a really awesome guy! merry christmas and a happy new year. x bye [:

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Ahh I see.. same with me.. I dropped all my jobs except AllHabbo... now that I have a life of Habbo :P

Well i always tried to keep a balance, but alas i cannot dedicate as much time as others do.

Ill miss you John (L) good luck in the future :D

Thanks, we can always chat on MSN, so i am sure you will be kept upto speed ;)

OI, SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF IM NOT ONLINE FOR A DAY?
NOOB, you aint quitting :( please?

I knew you would take it like this, but you are on my MSN so can always catch up on there, Dan i cannot commit as much as the others, it is unfair on those for me to remain.

best of luck with the future, you seem a really awesome guy! merry christmas and a happy new year. x bye [:

Thankyou so much, i also wish you all the best. :)

Glitter
16-12-2006, 04:39 PM
*waves*
Byeeeee

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 05:01 PM
*waves*
Byeeeee

Thanks. :)

Wig44.
16-12-2006, 07:54 PM
It doesn't seem true that so many people are leaving though. I wonder who is next.

And something I've wanted to ask you for ages; Where did you get that nifty signature of yours withyour habbo spelling out your name and waving?

-Wolverine
16-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Buh-bye.

Rcss
16-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Omg your like leaving lol
I will always remember trying to get you on my f.r for ages lol
then i became and rvr and we were just dead good mates
and all the green pillows it all i could ever do for you lol
goodluck with all the future
Hope you have a great life
Btw goodluck with the ICT or woteva corse sure you'll do great
P.s ill tax all dem pillows if they aint wanted ?? OJ LOL
Bye (Keep in touch)

brandon
16-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Bye, all the best, take care.

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 08:08 PM
It doesn't seem true that so many people are leaving though. I wonder who is next.

And something I've wanted to ask you for ages; Where did you get that nifty signature of yours withyour habbo spelling out your name and waving?

Thanks, and the sig i made myself using macromedia fireworks, i also made ELF-Boxiel one recently, basically the same only he does the hab hop, and well i guess the who is next has been answered so soon :(

Buh-bye.

*waves*

Omg your like leaving lol
I will always remember trying to get you on my f.r for ages lol
then i became and rvr and we were just dead good mates
and all the green pillows it all i could ever do for you lol
goodluck with all the future
Hope you have a great life
Btw goodluck with the ICT or woteva corse sure you'll do great
P.s ill tax all dem pillows if they aint wanted ?? OJ LOL
Bye (Keep in touch)

I will be around still, and as per staff post, there are other means of contact and you can PM me if you want to :)

Wig44.
16-12-2006, 08:20 PM
You couldn't make me one could you? Sorry to totally change the subject.

Oh yeah you're right, I should never have asked. Its another HRVR folks, so watch the announcements forum.

fitcovboy
16-12-2006, 08:30 PM
You couldn't make me one could you? Sorry to totally change the subject.

Oh yeah you're right, I should never have asked. Its another HRVR folks, so watch the announcements forum.

I may well make you one when i am drawn to messing with pixels in my spare time, i may need a few screenies of your habbo in order to do this, if the RVR department gets much thinner on the ground then i may have to re-evaluate the situation as i refuse to see it struggle.

Wig44.
16-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Any screenies you need I'll send whe n you have the time. Thanks!

Smile
16-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Cya fitcovboy, have a merry christmas and happy new yeeeeeear. =)

[Chris]
16-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Bye, i didnt know you but you seem like an alright guy

good luck with the course, i only know you in a way from that time you posted a screeni of your room and you were clicked on me :P
anyway

Cya when we See 'ya

Snape
16-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Bye mate, your on my buddy list on habbo we traded supers a few times, i never thought the day would come :] i remember when you got a red smoke well i'll be sorry to see you not online best of luck on the course hope you make a good life of yourself mate, be sure to come back soon to say hi again ! Cya *sniffles* i hate goodbyes :[

Kenneth
16-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Very sad to see you go so soon. :(

Herman
18-12-2006, 06:26 AM
Not that close to you but I think you're a nice guy. All the best in the future!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!