PDA

View Full Version : Grumble Time

piddle2k6
16-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Agree with this statement please

The Most common piece of HC Rares In the Hotel Is The Hc sofa.

So therefore it is the least rare.....

And therefore all the other HC Gifts should be more than a hc sofa..
( The HC plasto Set counts as a SET not individually)

I worked this out by logic. If someone has any HC Rare There will automatically be A HC sofa somewhere in the hotel as to get the other gift in habbo club u have to have a hc first. Okay some may be given out as prizes by Habbo but this still wouldnt weigh up why HCs are 2x more rare than say a dice. Does that mean there are 2x more amount of dice than HC sofas.....UR NO!

Someone smart will say "oh but its on how much people want them because of there colour or shape" but why do habbox use the term "rare values" This implies it is based on the rarity of the item in question. :@

I rest my case

-:Undertaker:-
16-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Yes the HC Sofa will eventually crash down in value bringing the market down with it but things will recover EG If the HC Halfed in price then people would pay 60 CS for a Throne instead of 30 CS

piddle2k6
16-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Point taken but i just think that maybe the other rares should start creeping up a bit now. After all i dont even have any if these other rares only hcs but i still htink its weird

16-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I personally can't wait till the HC Sofa Crashes down in price, because other Rares then will become a lot more popular.

pleke
16-12-2006, 02:46 PM
but u only get them once, unlike other hc rares u get twice/three times etc

piddle2k6
16-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Yer with what undertaker is saying its making the hotel HC obsessed. I want pure only ... 23 Pure 25 Unpure. I do it aswell but its just annoying. But then i guesss if u think about one piece of furni its always the hc sofa:$

16-12-2006, 02:53 PM
but u only get them once, unlike other hc rares u get twice/three times etc

Not that many people ever reach their Gold Badge because they either move accounts or leave the Hotel whereas some people go on Habbo buy a few credits and buy about 1/2 months of HC then go off Habbo and leave.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!