PDA

View Full Version : • The "Art" Of Trading Furni •

Bruck
30-03-2005, 06:17 PM
The "Art" Of Trading Furni :
- Well As We Know, trading furni can be hard, and also take a long time to get what you want. So, if you do see a furni you want (for example a Yukka Plant) You don't want to mess your dealing's up do you ?

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap < 10 Points For Observation > :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The way I have found on how to not muck up a deal is Quite Simple really, just follow these Steps and watch as your dream furni comes Pouing in...:

Stage 1 •
Engage your Trader with a friendly face, a smile or a hello :), and -iff in a furni shop- say what a nice selection of furni they have ;) This will make them Like you and feel at ease, so they may do deals a bit easier, and not be as Harsh.

Stage 2 •
Then state what furni you would like As seen above ^^ a Yukka Plant *please. *This Re-enforces your kindness

Stage 3 •
This is the most Crucial Stage of all, now you have seen the Yukka in the trade window and you badly want it. Now hold on ! Don't lose your head
I generally try and offer a tiny bit more than what the Yukka is worth for example As the Yukka is worth 3 creds, I would offer mabye a 5 credit item, this makes the dealer feeling like they have a good deal, and also you get the
Item you want. Everyone wins !

Stage 4 •
Go Home and get out your new Yukka place it in your Fav corner and Marvel at it's greeness.

Good Habboing :)
Bruck :eusa_clap

2hd.
30-03-2005, 06:22 PM
good. very good and i will bare it in mind. :)
+ rep if i can
and don't forget to SPAM!
Smile
Politeness
And
Manners!

micky.blue.eyes
30-03-2005, 06:58 PM
You have good points but that isn't the art of trading, the art of trading is when you get something for at least the price it is worth, but it's better if you get it for less.
I can't be bothered to post that right now but I will, some day.

?-Doc-?
31-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Bruck No Offence. Are You Doing This For Rep Points ? xD Lol.
Its Alright By The Way. Keep it Up. :eusa_clap

Bradd-Aaron
31-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Theres on 4 points but ok 9/10

Bruck
01-04-2005, 08:18 AM
Brad, Where abouts in Nottingham Do you Live?
I visited there Once, It was quite good.
We went to see the Majour Oak, Bit boaring,
The Ice Arena - Twas Good :)
And The Theatre place, in your city Centre

Bradd-Aaron
01-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Well bruck I dont live in nottingham but very close but i don't like saying were EXACTALY were i live but notts its just 4 miles away.

Rich.Boy
01-04-2005, 04:29 PM
The only part i dont like about the guide is offering more than its worth because you would be getting ripped off lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!