PDA

View Full Version : ways

Man U & Spurs
16-12-2006, 09:07 PM
hey anyone got ways to impress a girl? at age of 11

vibrant
16-12-2006, 09:10 PM
show her your ****.

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): Please do not be vulgar, thanks :).

brandon
16-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Practise appropriate chivalrous behaviour
Be a gentleman ( gentle + man ) and take care of her needs without prompting. Open doors, offer your coat when she's cold, etc

Be strong, yet not abrasive
Women don't react well to a spineless jellyfish that won't stand up for himself, but be careful not to cross the fine line between confidence and ****iness.

Express and ask about feelings
A woman appreciates a man who is willing to talk about his feelings and is sincerely interested in hers.

If you're consuming alcohol, keep it social and minimal
If you have to be "fortified" with alcohol to be with her, she'll sense you can't relate to her sober.

Exhibit confidence, not jealousy
The reality that she'll stay in contact with friends and acquaintaces she had before she met you shouldn't threaten you.

Be accountable for your words and actions
Be a man of your word and let your actions show intentions and character.

Realise that relationships can't be bought
Keep things simple. While it's nice to be spoilt, little things are often much more appreciated and sincere. Buy her a card, not a car,

Treat her with the same courtesy, respect and enthusiasm in front of your friends, family and colleagues as you do in private.

Smile
16-12-2006, 09:12 PM
show her your ****.

that made me lolol.

1) smell nice.

Man U & Spurs
16-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Thanks brandon i would rep if i could

Rizla,
16-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Please don't open doors for her, sure offer her your coat if she says she's cold, yeah don't get bevvied in front of her unless she is too, yeah smelling good is important, don't express too many feelings, like don't cry in front of her, most of the other stuff said was alright. Especially the part about treating her the same all the time, don't treat her like *Removed* infront of your mates.

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, Thanks :]

Man U & Spurs
16-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Thanks mates

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!