PDA

View Full Version : Official Features List of v6 OHUsersystem

xRoyal15
16-12-2006, 09:47 PM
After Christmas I will begin the long and tiring process of coding v6 of the OHUsersystem. I cannot yet give you a deadline for its release, but it will not be till March at least. This thread is the official List of features that will be available:

- Trading System
- Ajax/Java Chatrooms
- Step by Step Helptool
- Upload Images Gallery with Validation
- Sessions instead of Cookies
- News Image Upload Tool
- PHP Games

There will also be some little updates on features that have been tried and tested on OurHabbo.

Version 6.0 will be the last version of the OHUsersystem to be publically released, and will be avaliable for £3 :)

Any questions or offers to help code this mamoth version or help with the java and ajax features, please PM me as help will be required.

Thanks,
Royal

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to stop further arguements developing and the thread going further off topic.

.:TeamAmerica:.
16-12-2006, 09:49 PM
This sounds VERY good.
I will be looking fwoard to this :)

xRoyal15
16-12-2006, 10:19 PM
So am I lol

Twill be a good one.. and hopefully fun to code.

:LeKevin:
16-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Still waiting for V5 O_O

xRoyal15
17-12-2006, 11:00 AM
V5 Was released ages ago :S

If you have not received the upgrade its because you havent PMed me the info required.

Blinger1
17-12-2006, 11:08 AM

If you have not received the upgrade its because you havent PMed me the info required.
what happened to your site :s?

omgDAN!
17-12-2006, 11:10 AM
why develop everything so quickly.
shouldn't you release v5 beta.
then keep improving it.

not make v6 straight after

:LeKevin:
17-12-2006, 11:19 AM

I have PM'd you, I also asked you on messenger and you said you'd 'get back to me'.

xRoyal15
17-12-2006, 12:36 PM
I have PM'd you, I also asked you on messenger and you said you'd 'get back to me'.
Please re-pm me then sorry.

why develop everything so quickly.
shouldn't you release v5 beta.
then keep improving it.

not make v6 straight after
We release BETA versions on OurHabbo and make any improvements on there. We only release the complete versions to the public :)

what happened to your site :s?
Nothing :S

YouFail
18-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Im sorry but from what i've heard you shouldn't be even thinking about v6 yet. Supposedly half the time it doesnt work and the support is crap.

omgDAN!
18-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Im sorry but from what i've heard you shouldn't be even thinking about v6 yet. Supposedly half the time it doesnt work and the support is crap.

Correct +rep

xRoyal15
19-12-2006, 06:45 PM
If people follow the instructions it works fine :)

And i know it does because i've tried and tested it many times.

And all you need to do for support is send an email ;)

redtom
19-12-2006, 06:52 PM
It's works fine, although its a pain in the *** editing all the bits with ourhabbo and peoples names in, the only time it doesnt work is when people don't know how to use mySQL and myphpadmin or what ever there called. also the support is good, I had a couple of problems my self (only small ones) and I was told how to fix it with in minutes of asking.

Could you change all that to Site name here and your name here?

xRoyal15
19-12-2006, 06:55 PM
When i release the new version i will make it so you can input the site name and it will suto put it on every page :)

omgDAN!
19-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Yes make a config, not hard.

But you probs wont because there is nowhere you can copy and paste it from.

xRoyal15
19-12-2006, 06:59 PM
And i think you would find if you go through the features, most you cant copy and paste from anywhere.

And just because the others can doesnt mean i did. Not every usersystem is techtuts :)

omgDAN!
19-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Yes but yours is.

xRoyal15
19-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Provide Proof?

Florx
19-12-2006, 10:50 PM
HANG ON

U said u were going to release it free!

ur a lier :(

redtom
19-12-2006, 10:57 PM
HANG ON

Proof?

xRoyal15
20-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Version 6.0 will be the last version of the OHUsersystem to be publically released, and will be avaliable for £3 :)

HANG ON

No lies.... Read the first post in the thread ;)

ScottDiamond
20-12-2006, 07:35 PM
I've noticed EVERY feature you have, or you are going to have, HabboRemix.net has it. You always take their content and ideas. I don't know why.

Think of your own ideas. ;l

Baving
22-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I've noticed EVERY feature you have, or you are going to have, HabboRemix.net has it. You always take their content and ideas. I don't know why.

Think of your own ideas. ;l

The Ourhabbo features which relate to remix are aload of crap and badly coded.

At least on remix they are properly developed.

I.E the chatrooms use ajax and don't reload each time with an annoying refresh

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Ill make something.. just IM me and tell me

-Kevin

xRoyal15
22-12-2006, 04:41 PM
The OHUsersystem has many features remix does not have.

I have not seen most of their admin features etc... so I would not know what they have in their administration panel.

And as for user tools, I think its safe to say every tool on remix, and ourhabbo can also be found on Habbo ;) And since we are both habbo fansites, I see no relavance to your arguement :)

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 04:44 PM
The OHUsersystem has many features remix does not have.

I have not seen most of their admin features etc... so I would not know what they have in their administration panel.

And as for user tools, I think its safe to say every tool on remix, and ourhabbo can also be found on Habbo ;) And since we are both habbo fansites, I see no relavance to your arguement :)
I have seen the admin side.. nothing special.. nothing special at all. I dont see why they boast about it so much. Its nothing but user system features, file manager.

I mean.. their news system is a PHPBB forum..

ScottDiamond
22-12-2006, 04:45 PM
OHUsersystem is badly coded.

PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO BUY THIS, YOU MAY ASWEL JUST GATHER THE CODES FROM TECHTUTS YOURSELF AND SECURE IT FROM SQL INJECTIONS.

I have seen the admin side.. nothing special.. nothing special at all. I dont see why they boast about it so much. Its nothing but user system features, file manager.

There is alot more than that and I can't, and won't go into the details. It's all uniquly done. I don't see why you boast about your "Housekeeping Panel", half the features don't work. ;l

xRoyal15
22-12-2006, 05:14 PM

LOL

PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO BUY THIS, YOU MAY ASWEL JUST GATHER THE CODES FROM TECHTUTS YOURSELF AND SECURE IT FROM SQL INJECTIONS.

There is alot more than that and I can't, and won't go into the details. It's all uniquly done. I don't see why you boast about your "Housekeeping Panel", half the features don't work. ;l
OHUsersystem may be badly coded. But now a majoritiy of the system is being re-coded for version7.0 and it is being constructed by me and the webdesign manager from sharpenews.co.uk who coded all of that.

mr.geeza, you seem to insult others coding alot, I would love to see you code a housekeeping panel :)

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 05:30 PM

I have seen it before. Every last feature of it. Im not saying how I saw it.

Its not special. I could recode it all from memory. I would love to see your coding mr.geeza because you seem to insult ours quite a bit ;)

wilky15
22-12-2006, 08:24 PM
LOL! Royal, your just waiting for more tutorials from techtuts. All your codes are from techtuts. You took out all the comments LOL! You just put it all together and now selling. But meh, id still pay you for it. Im to dam lazy.

:Blob
22-12-2006, 09:08 PM
LOL! Royal, your just waiting for more tutorials from techtuts. All your codes are from techtuts. You took out all the comments LOL! You just put it all together and now selling. But meh, id still pay you for it. Im to dam lazy.

Who the hell are you.

xRoyal15
23-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Oki then, you go through every feature on my usersystem and give me a link to a tutorial for EVERY SINGLE Features. Oh and the tutorial will have had to have been posted before the usersystem was released.

Goo luck :)

Who the hell are you.
I was guna ask the same thing.

Dentafrice1
23-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Who the hell are you.
I was going to ask that too..

Good luck lewis.

Even kno you using my timetable :P

xRoyal15
23-12-2006, 01:21 PM
For both djs and mods ;)

Lol

Dentafrice1
23-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Yep.. mod timetable was a good idea

:Blob
23-12-2006, 01:28 PM
You guys should harden down.

It may be from techtuts, but maybe the way its put together its better? Its probs better than most of peoples stuff (except elites) but its still a user system, ready to intergrate into a habbo / non habbo site.. DEAL WITH IT

Dentafrice1
23-12-2006, 01:33 PM
You guys should harden down.

It may be from techtuts, but maybe the way its put together its better? Its probs better than most of peoples stuff (except elites) but its still a user system, ready to intergrate into a habbo / non habbo site.. DEAL WITH IT
Agreeed totally

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!