PDA

View Full Version : CSS Internet Problem +REP

Dudey!
16-12-2006, 09:54 PM
I just got CounterStrike 1.6 and i'm trying to get onto the internet..
The menu is:-

New game
Find servers
Options [I think]
Quit Game

So i click on find servers.. then internet.. my server filter is completly clean. But still it doesn't find anything? I'm connected to the internet.. Dunno whats wrong.

Any help = +REP

NekkLe
17-12-2006, 01:47 AM
Thats the problem, you need to configure your filter. Where it says 'map' type in De_Dust2 and then to the right hand side of it, there should be a seletion of boxes saying 'location' = Europe , 'Latency/Ping' = 150. then tick the little boxes to makesure the server is VAC secured and then you should be done.

Scrubs
17-12-2006, 11:59 AM
as Nekkle said above that should work, you don't have to type a map name, also make sure the boes with "Has Players Playing" "Is Not Password Secured" and something else otherwise you will get empty password protected servers

Flu-Elux
18-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Try disabling your firewall, that might help.

Joxed
18-12-2006, 02:14 AM
I just got CounterStrike 1.6 and i'm trying to get onto the internet..
The menu is:-

New game
Find servers
Options [I think]
Quit Game

So i click on find servers.. then internet.. my server filter is completly clean. But still it doesn't find anything? I'm connected to the internet.. Dunno whats wrong.

Any help = +REP
turn of all Firewalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shatter
18-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Thats the problem, you need to configure your filter. Where it says 'map' type in De_Dust2 and then to the right hand side of it, there should be a seletion of boxes saying 'location' = Europe , 'Latency/Ping' = 150. then tick the little boxes to makesure the server is VAC secured and then you should be done.
No, because when you dont put anything in the filters it will just show all maps. Its probably firewall. Turn it off.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!