PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown VS Raw 2007 HELP

GoldenMerc
16-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Well i want Stone cold steave austin and all the belts and ECW one night stand i know it says win in the royal rumble but i can't seem to get that far before the carear ends +rep for help.
Btw im amazing at manager mode

OmgitsAmanda
16-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Well i want Stone cold steave austin and all the belts and ECW one night stand i know it says win in the royal rumble but i can't seem to get that far before the carear ends +rep for help.
Btw im amazing at manager mode
To do that, I think you gotta not be the world heavy weight champ or somthing so dont win the title and then you should be able to particpate in the royal rumble and when you win stone cold will be unlocked :)

GoldenMerc
17-12-2006, 07:47 PM
I did that and then i got JBL's place i got up to 13 took ray's spot i was ment to take Matt hardys but he put a 2 infront of the 9 to make it 29 then in the contract of JBL's it apparently said it can't be taken off >.<
So all that time was worthless

Tiger
19-12-2006, 04:33 AM
All you have to do is win the triple threat, get number 13. Then, win the 4 man battle royal to get number 27. Defeat JBL in the ladder match. If you can't just use multiplayer. Then, at the royal rumble, wait for your number to come out. Destroy your opponent until his body is red. Strong irsih whip him and he will definitely be eliminated. After that you'll be able to unlock Stone Cold and the Smoking Skull Championship.

For the Hardcore championship to be unlocked, complete the Superstar challenges.
For the Million Dollar championship to be unlocked, complete the legend challenges.
For the Heavyweight and WWE title to be unlocked, you have to win it in season mode.

For ECW one night stand to be unlocked, win the Money in the bank trophy. (if i'm not wrong) :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!