PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering..

toxic
31-03-2005, 12:46 AM
I was just wondering why habbox never updates the dino price, it's around 8 thrones at the moment, has been for weeks but still they haven't updated it, i've also noticed this on a few items, anyone else noticed their unnaccuracy or neglect of updates on some items?

Moved by Corey777 (Forum Moderator): From Super Rare Trading. Please post in the correct forum.

Mike243
31-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Yeah, it makes me mad too. Of course, I am poor on UK and can't afford one throne, let alone eight for a dino. Stinks really, oh well. Theres always US.

reachydude
31-03-2005, 02:04 AM
I think they are trying to make peaple trade it in that price cuz they think its a fair price... but they should update cuz theyr rares prices are selected by the popular trading.

Shadowrock!
31-03-2005, 02:38 AM
or it could be that most people enjoy the fact that the dino is the price it is now and actually want to keep it that way, so they trade it as that price

toxic
31-03-2005, 03:44 AM
But it isn't keeping that way, it's been 7-8 thrones for ages now and most people trade for that price.

Revelate
31-03-2005, 04:21 AM
nobody trading super rares really cares about habbox guides... they always get them wrong

micky.blue.eyes
31-03-2005, 08:13 AM
If you people actually read the page, you would have read that if the page hasn't been updated lately the values are most likely not correct, so you'll have to wait till they up date the page.
It has last been updated on 25 March. The people who update the pages are very busy. So please be patient.
Thank you.

You posted this in the wrong section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!