PDA

View Full Version : I downloaded the

Callum.
17-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I downloaded the 10 day trial thing, but stuck when you make an account.

Where do I get the Authentication Key?

Thanks, +5rep to helpers.

Neil
17-12-2006, 08:13 PM
I downloaded the 10 day trial thing, but stuck when you make an account.

Where do I get the Authentication Key?

Thanks, +5rep to helpers.

When you signed up for the trial it should of sent you it via email

Callum.
18-12-2006, 07:31 AM
When you signed up for the trial it should of sent you it via email

I must of done my email wrong, can I just create a new account thing?

Neil
18-12-2006, 04:42 PM
If you get another email account then yea

Gimme noodle
28-12-2006, 05:40 PM
I had the same problem ended up judt buying the game :P

The-Great-Dude
28-12-2006, 09:00 PM
When you've got it sorted, join the Killrogg realm and add Deathxcs.

Me, Jamie, LesbianGhost, Mr.parasols, Mr.Kylee etc go on it.

Neil
28-12-2006, 09:01 PM
You do know this is a good few days old right? Like a week old? xD

Ezzie.
28-12-2006, 10:49 PM

ew a pve (carebear) realm :(

Charles
29-12-2006, 03:03 PM

I play it too!

Neil
29-12-2006, 03:26 PM

Fgs shut the hell up, PvP realms suck, you are not "leet" because you use one, PvE is better for raiding, an aspect of WoW you will never come across because your party will get owned before you start the raid and you will never reach level 60 doing stupid raids on Crossroads and stuff

sl4rt is banned
29-12-2006, 04:59 PM
PvE servers pwn :P

The-Great-Dude
29-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Fgs shut the hell up, PvP realms suck, you are not "leet" because you use one, PvE is better for raiding, an aspect of WoW you will never come across because your party will get owned before you start the raid and you will never reach level 60 doing stupid raids on Crossroads and stuff

Lol pwnt. I went to the crossroads and loads of guards attacked me.

I play it too!

Ooo ye and you and Will.

Mr.Kylee
29-12-2006, 05:55 PM

and..? like Neil said. Yes getting ganked while trying to lvl is ever such fun..words can't even explain eh and crossroads raids are SOO fun when you get owned by t3 guys. You know that you can pwn horde/ally on PvE realm aswell, right? PvP realms used to be great because the whole honor system worked differently but now they're not, k.

KILROGG FTW.

Neil
29-12-2006, 06:14 PM
and..? like Neil said. Yes getting ganked while trying to lvl is ever such fun..words can't even explain eh and crossroads raids are SOO fun when you get owned by t3 guys. You know that you can pwn horde/ally on PvE realm aswell, right? PvP realms used to be great because the whole honor system worked differently but now they're not, k.

KILROGG FTW.

Exactly, I prefer PvE because you can actually train without constantly being killed by enemys all the time -.-
You can PvP in the PvE realms aswell and tbh I think it's alot more fun because most of the time they wont expect it, on a PvP realm they are on high alert all the time because there is always a chance of being attacked -.-

The-Great-Dude
29-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Ye PvP on PvE realms still owns, like all the attacks on Sentinel Hill. I can train in peace and then do some PvP if I'm bored.

Ezzie.
29-12-2006, 07:04 PM

Wow what's wrong with you o.O
And when people say about getting ganked tons, it's not actually as bad as people say it is, and raids on xr= boo raids on tarren mill= :)

The-Great-Dude
29-12-2006, 07:12 PM
I tried to raid Thunder Bluff on my own but the guards were at Camp Taujaro so I couldn't get in. :(

TehJoshy
30-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Nordrassil FTW. :]

Ezzie.
30-12-2006, 02:33 AM
I tried to raid Thunder Bluff on my own but the guards were at Camp Taujaro so I couldn't get in. :(

Thunderbluff is one of the hardest to attack, as the guards have a smaller patrol zone and you need to go on a lift to get up there, plus you're like lvl 20? the guards there at 65 xD wait till you're 70 then goon the oggy roofs and nuke anyone (H)

Rise Against
30-12-2006, 04:29 AM
Wots the difference
Is pve player vs environment ?

TehJoshy
31-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Wots the difference
Is pve player vs environment ?

Bingo :] -Gives Cookie-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!