PDA

View Full Version : A plague for..

LewLew
17-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Maybe a plague should be put in the Welcome Lounge giving all the names of the Habbo eXperts?
You click on it and all the names come up, maybe on a gold background?
So newbies can see who to talk to.

Anyone like?

Blue
17-12-2006, 09:31 PM
do you mean plaque?

cause a plague is like wat kills you and stuff

If you did mean plaque then yeah, its a good idea :)

LewLew
17-12-2006, 09:57 PM
OH MY
LMAO
-is dumb-

I mean plaque :P

Caution
17-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Good idea.

benjamin
17-12-2006, 10:00 PM
i don't like the idea. they will be like "no i only want to talk to a hebba X for help!!!" and it's stupid, you don't need a badge to help someone?

also, they will just get flooded with FRs.

Shadow16
17-12-2006, 10:09 PM
They get flooded with F/r's anyway so won't make much of a difference.

I think it's a good idea because when in the welcome lounge you get people enter shouting 'Whos a Habbo X i need help!!' and with the plaque it will help new people know who's a X so they can look around the room to locate them

benjamin
17-12-2006, 10:11 PM
They get flooded with F/r's anyway so won't make much of a difference.

I think it's a good idea because when in the welcome lounge you get people enter shouting 'Whos a Habbo X i need help!!' and with the plaque it will help new people know who's a X so they can look around the room to locate them
um yeah but they're name isn't plastered all over the busiest public room atm are they?

Shadow16
17-12-2006, 10:18 PM
um yeah but they're name isn't plastered all over the busiest public room atm are they?

No it's not. But still they do get flooded with F.r's, so it will hardly make any difference if it was plastered around the room or not.

Reevesy
23-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I think this is a great idea. Especially for the newbies to habbohotel

Edited by Nick- (Forum Moderator) Posts merged. Please be careful not to double post, thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!