PDA

View Full Version : Money making (flipping notes)

Viruz
18-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Ok i know you can get all these guides that tell you how to make like 1000k and hour on like a lvl 3 acc but i guess that alot of you are like me and have higher lvl acc.

Flipping notes is quite simple,just think of it as buying cheap selling higher.

First of all i think its would be a good idea to have some money about 100k.

Now go and find some one who is selling 1000 coal for 100gp each or less.

Once you have 1000 coal it might be a good idea to ask the person who you brought it from if they sell alot of coal because you can always buy from them again just to save you time.

Now go to a popular world but i personally wouldnt recomend world 1, every says that its the best for selling coal but i find that everyone want to by as cheap as they can there, meaning that you make as much money.

Now once you have found the right world go to the falador east bank this is the best place to sell coal.

Now look out for someone who is wanting to by 1000 coal, or you could just advertise you are selling 1000 coal.

When you have found someone they will ask how much i always say something like 120gp each because if there is alot of people selling at 150gp each then its sound like a real bargin, and you can be sure that you will make a sale.

Once you have sold the coal say for 120gp ea you have made your self 20k profit now that may not be alot but it you do that for say like 6 hours or something then it starts to mount to big money, the best thing about flipping notes is that you dont have to lose a penny of it.

Now you can go and do that again or i sometimes do the same but with lobbies or with swordies i buy them for no more than 230gp each on lobbies and 330gp on swordies and selling lobbies 240gp each and swordies 340gp each, this is not alot but again do a little be here and a little be there make some good money all which can be your profit.

Sorry for this only being about coal and lobbies+swordies but thats all i know about how to make money on, thats how i make my money.

Hope it was useful :)

DJ-Vimto
18-12-2006, 10:10 AM
a simple solution to making money from fishing is just to catch then sell, if its lobbies then the cage pays for itself after u have caught the first one =]

im gonna start doing that i think, im fed up of having no cash n tons of items lol

Totalguy
18-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Buying coal for 100ea? I think you must be really lucky to find someone who sells for that price.
And then selling it for 120ea? I think you can get way more for it.

dizzieboi
18-12-2006, 11:05 AM
i got bored reading that mabye add some pictures

Viruz
18-12-2006, 11:14 AM
i got bored reading that mabye add some pictures

Hmm first not enough text for pictures to be useful and second what more help would pictures make?

DJ-Vimto
18-12-2006, 11:47 AM
a simple solution to making money from fishing is just to catch then sell, if its lobbies then the cage pays for itself after u have caught the first one =]

im gonna start doing that i think, im fed up of having no cash n tons of items lol

Evolving
18-12-2006, 03:53 PM

Either im seeing things or you posted the same thing two times

And where do you sell lobbys at 240 each ?

I Strugel to find 200 some times

Viruz
18-12-2006, 04:41 PM

you sell lobbies 240 ea at vorak east bank

LiveToDie
19-12-2006, 07:18 PM

250, world one edgeville bank.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!