PDA

View Full Version : Do you entertain for christmas?

348GTS
18-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I know I've been making tuns of threads, and I'm sorry if I annoy you, but I like asking these questions :P

Do you? For me, I find it very unfair. My moms side of the family come on christmas eve and spend the night, then open up their presents with us, then my dads side comes the next day. My mom has figured that she has spent roughly 1,200$ on food alone for christmas dinners. For her family, it isn't all that bad because they always bring like a salad, etc. but my dad doesnt

Casanova
18-12-2006, 12:33 PM
I laughed, your mother spends over 1000 dollars on food, but it's okay because someone feels guilty and brings a salad that'd cost them no less than 5 dollars no doubt.

We normally never ever entertain, unless my dad has a party or something... occasionally we might have my sister and her family over for their dinner though?

348GTS
18-12-2006, 12:36 PM
I laughed, your mother spends over 1000 dollars on food, but it's okay because someone feels guilty and brings a salad that'd cost them no less than 5 dollars no doubt.

We normally never ever entertain, unless my dad has a party or something... occasionally we might have my sister and her family over for their dinner though?

Yeah well, we're a big family, so like a 35 pound turkey, ham for my dads side, chinese food for lunch, etc.

womanizer
18-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Just the usual strip tease.

Blinger1
18-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Just the usual strip tease.
lol! + rep that was funny..

We used to have the aussie familly over (9 people [lol!!]) but now we dont since they cracked it at each other :s

benjamin
18-12-2006, 01:43 PM
um, i spend christmas eve & morning at my mums, and we just have a few close family round. then christmas afternoon & boxing day i'm at my dads, and we usually have a lot of people round, like my step mums family and all my dads side.

Caution
18-12-2006, 01:46 PM
no.:):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie!
18-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Not really, Christmas eve is just a normal day and on Christmas day my grandma comes round for dinner with us all and on Boxing day its football day which is at Blackpool this year lol

mohammed
18-12-2006, 04:10 PM
im normally at home, but this year we're going out for dinner? on boxing day i go to my grandma's though to see my dad and his family.

Kymux
18-12-2006, 04:25 PM
yeah. and i get made to learn loads of piano songs. :(

Eamonn
18-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Christmas Eve we just go to relatives & Christmas Day some relatives come down at night so it isn't all that bad.

london
18-12-2006, 09:06 PM
christmas morning my dad's side of my family & me go to our nan's to talk and exchange present & then this year my mum's side of the family are coming round my house for dinner, then going to a party at night. then boxing day one of our family have a huge party.

Lubricant
18-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Just after christmas, we usually have a family reniun thing at my aunties farm house. We're a huuge family. My dad has 7 siblings and most of his brother and sisters have children. My dad's the youngest of the seven and his oldest sister is 20 years older than him. Cousins from Oklahoma, Germany and Australia come over so it's a big deal lol

:Hazel
19-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Usually we have people round but not this year cause we are away. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!