PDA

View Full Version : United 93

Dan2nd
18-12-2006, 01:15 PM
I just saw the movie United 93 on Sky Box Office. I never actually knew properly
what happened on 9/11 all i really knew was 2 planes crashed into the world trade center one crashed into the pentigon and alot of people died. This movie shows how the army, air traffic control and the goverment delt with the hi-jacks and also what happened on the fourth plane where the passengers tried to take back control of the plane. There were parts which were sad and parts which were very intresting. To be honest when I first heard about it I thought it was going to quite disrespectful but I enjoyed it. for more info click here (http://www.skymovies.com/skymovies/article/0,,80002-13479287,00.html) enjoy :)

---MAD---
19-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah. I have wanted to watch it since it was released a while ago. Still havent had a chance to get the dvd :(.

Pixel
22-12-2006, 10:09 PM
I just watched it, i thought it was amazing.. It really shows how brave the people were on that flight

-Soph-
23-12-2006, 12:50 AM
I've watched documentaries about it etc. but not the film.

I was going to watch it on box office last night, I might watch it tonight now..

Twinkie
23-12-2006, 07:55 AM
I watched United 93 when it first came out on DVD. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.. especially when the 'bomb' turned out to be fake. Yay for spoilers.

Originalmoh
23-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Those people on the united 93 should of figured out what they done time ago lol, if they have they would of had 50% of surving lol

RedStratocas
23-12-2006, 02:49 PM
I hear it was really good.

Oh, and just so you know, that isnt what ACTUALLY happened on the flight. The stuff on the ground is true, but no one really knows what happened on the actual flight, all they know is they attacked the terrorists. However, those people were truely brave, I think its good that a movie came out about it. People completely forgot about that plane. Those are the real heros of 9/11.

Those people on the united 93 should of figured out what they done time ago lol, if they have they would of had 50% of surving lol

What? Put that in a sentence that makes sense.

uh huh her
23-12-2006, 02:55 PM
i was gonna watch it last night on box office, but i ordered 'waiting' instead. it looks like a really good film.

ross-
23-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Gonna watch but sort of forgot...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!