PDA

View Full Version : People being banned for not liking Lil Chris

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I, along with other people have been banned for not liking Lil Chris's music. How stupid is that? He COULD like his music anyway? :l
He's over-rated, chavicated and cant make ANY decent music, and I get banned because of that? It isn't like it mys fault he's rubbish

probally in wrong section but i dunno

Lil-Chris sucks, whos with me?

Rcss
18-12-2006, 05:21 PM
:0 yea i seen lost_witness write
:kick sir-cameron

Lozzoling
18-12-2006, 05:21 PM
REALLY, *****

For how long, i hate the lil idiot, i was gonna protest but the rooms are always full.

Nixt
18-12-2006, 05:22 PM
The idea of celebrities visiting is not to be flamed, but to answer their fans' questions. If you're gonna go in there, and shout "LIL CHRIS IS CRAP" or whatever, then I don't blame the staff for kicking you.

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:24 PM
I didn't say in a rude way like that
also i was banned not kicked
2 hours
stupid.
also what is this 'celebrity' bit
who couldnt be one to save his life, how the hell did he get so popular?

Nixt
18-12-2006, 05:25 PM
So what exactly got you banned?

Day.
Aw bit evil for them banning you but I agree hes so annoying!

Callum.
But I bet you went there and said something along the lines of "i hate lil chris / he is crap" or what ever. You bought it upon yourself.

If you don't like him, why did you even waste that room space, when a fan would love to ask him Q's.

Sir-Cameron
dunno
i got the reason 'disruption'

Kymux
I see your mission :)

Unlucky.

Chickenblob
18-12-2006, 05:26 PM
2 hours
stupid.

He got so popular cos people pity him for being small.

Toxic-Times
18-12-2006, 05:26 PM
lol whos lil chris ???

WarezKid
18-12-2006, 05:27 PM
LOL

that funny

PaulMacC
18-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Lil Chris eats Pot Nooblets his favourite flavour is 1337

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:28 PM
He got so popular cos people pity him for being small.
lol im smallest person in my year group and hell, you don't get pity for being small, you get hell.

Zippy
18-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Pathetic post.

Being an x you should know not to bring it upon yourself.Although you may not like his music you should disrupt the whole visit of his,do you blame him for making lots of money for producing music?

_SG_
18-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Lol, hes **** char, this is why i dont use Habbo now - they turned into a little 5-year-old chav chat page

its gross.

ºNotesº
18-12-2006, 05:30 PM
;/ will you be de-badged?

Stab
18-12-2006, 05:31 PM
what a batty

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:32 PM
most likely not, coz im sure that it will be removed now I've appealed.

tekni
18-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Serves you right in all honesty.

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Serves you right in all honesty.
not really
Coz I didn't actually do anything agaisnt habbo way.

Hazza
18-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I got banned for harrassment, For saying

Your album sucks

Which it does!?, We all have our own opinions.

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:36 PM
I got banned for harrassment, For saying

Your album sucks

Which it does!?, We all have our own opinions.

yep, i mean no ones ever been banned before for saying something sucks, but if it comes to someone who always gets his way, course you'd get banned.

tekni
18-12-2006, 05:38 PM
it's like going up to someone and saying:

i don't like you, you suck.

which is a bannable offensive.

the fact you did it to a celebrity, that has taken time out of his hands to talk to his fans and not to get dissed by some low-life makes it extra bannable.

so yes, it does serve you right.

Sir-Cameron
18-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I didn;t do that though

Starburst..x
18-12-2006, 05:40 PM
It might be a bit OTT for banning you but..
What I want to know is, why go into the room if you don't like him?

tekni
18-12-2006, 05:42 PM
I didn;t do that though
you just said you did.

JamesRouale
18-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Well common sense really should lead you to the conclusion that there is going to be no hesitation to take action against those who 'rebel' in such way specified whilst guests are within the hotel grounds.

Common sense 'eh?

Merry Christmas!

brandon
18-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Ok this is a good scenario seeing as your an 'X'. (Should that be for much longer I do not know)

How would you like it if you held an X event in your room, and they all went 'SIR-CAMERON IS GAY', 'THIS ROOM SUCKS' 'LMAO WE HATE YOU'

WarezKid
18-12-2006, 05:47 PM
it sreves u right

Shatterstar
18-12-2006, 05:47 PM
That's pathetic, they should kick if that.

-:Undertaker:-
18-12-2006, 05:49 PM
dunno
i got the reason 'disruption'

Habbo is going downhill.

Maybe the Hotel Staff want us all to suck up to this 'lil chris' the person who is 17 and looks 11 :P

Easo
18-12-2006, 05:50 PM
I agree it's not fair that you should be banned however I don't think you should take up space in one of the public rooms if you don't like the celebrity who's visiting, if you don't like Lil Chris don't go to the Public spaces during his visit.

Alternatively, just don't be rude to them. There's such a thing as time and a place for casting your thoughts.

Browney
18-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Free speech is dead. :neutral:

Puma!
18-12-2006, 05:53 PM
well to be fair to you people who don't like him you shouldn't be..

..chh chh chheeccckkkiiinnngg ittttt ouutttt!

tekni
18-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Free speech is dead. :neutral:
no, it's not.

harrasment and abuse.

Hazza
18-12-2006, 05:56 PM
yep, i mean no ones ever been banned before for saying something sucks, but if it comes to someone who always gets his way, course you'd get banned.

If i sed that to a normal habbo would i get banned
most probs not.

Cwmbran
18-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Anybody want to help me hunt down little *****? I mean S**t no sorry...

Chris.

Im guessing hes going to be staying in London tonight.

18-12-2006, 06:00 PM
If i sed that to a normal habbo would i get banned
most probs not.

EXACTLY, say anything to a Normal Habbo and you won't get banned.

Although what don't understand is the MODS and Becs tell us to PRESS IGNORE all the time so why doesn't this lil chris and the MODS press ignore, strange out Habbo don't actually carry out their own policies..

Dj_dude007
18-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Surely nothing would of been done for saying you dislike him, I have got a feeling you was saying more than 'I dont like him'.?

stratosphere
18-12-2006, 06:12 PM
It just shows basically that Habbo have NO RESPECT for other people's opinions! We either have to suck up to them or get banned.

Kotu
18-12-2006, 06:15 PM
If your only interest was to disrupt the chat then you really shouldn't have bothered entering the room, wasting your own time and taking up spaces that users who genuinely wanted to meet Lil' Chris could have used. To be honest, any body that got banned for disruption or harassment brought it on themselves.

These chats are intended for fans and people that are interested in meeting and speaking to the guest. We all know that and are fully aware as to how Habbo expect us to act while we use the Hotel client.

rastamasta222
18-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Tbh. Habbo Staff Are Silly With Banning These Days.
Like For Example, If It's Something Major.. They Don't Get Banned.
Something Minor.. They Get Banned.
I Really Had The Temptation To Enter The Public Room He Was In And Scream ' Lil Chris Is Crap '

timROGERS
18-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Removed because it'll stir up arguments

rastamasta222
18-12-2006, 06:18 PM
He Shouldn't Even Be Aloud To Sing.
Correction On That Comment Though, Hes 16 Now.
I Over Heard It On Radio One When His Single Was Released. Ew.

Leprachaun--X
18-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Lil Chris eats Pot Nooblets his favourite flavour is 1337

ROFLCOPTER!!!
Sorry I almsot cried laughing at that.

What were your exact words Cameron?

Liz♥
18-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I, along with other people have been banned for not liking Lil Chris's music. How stupid is that? He COULD like his music anyway? :l
He's over-rated, chavicated and cant make ANY decent music, and I get banned because of that? It isn't like it mys fault he's rubbish

Aren't you still an X Cameron or am I still a bit behind with the news? :o

Caution
18-12-2006, 08:46 PM
He Shouldn't Even Be Aloud To Sing.
Correction On That Comment Though, Hes 16 Now.
I Over Heard It On Radio One When His Single Was Released. Ew.
He's 16 and people are saying his voice hasn't broke yet..:rolleyes:?!

reindeer.
18-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Lmao I cant wait to see when his voice breaks and no-one likes him any more cos he cant sing.

MADNESS!
18-12-2006, 08:47 PM
2 hours
stupid.

Gene Simmons School Of Rock, he was like the second singer for the band

Bahrami2k6
18-12-2006, 08:48 PM
so wot if u dont like him y did u go see him u idiot u deserved 2 be banned

Bennyboy26
18-12-2006, 08:53 PM
chris is alright, but he was annoying me on habbo

Liz♥
18-12-2006, 08:57 PM
chris is alright, but he was annoying me on habbo

orly was he?
Was the HM annoying u, did u av to ignore him!?

Black_Apalachi
18-12-2006, 09:15 PM
I'll tell ya what takes the bickky..... LilChris has been playing Habbo since 2004 and now Sulake probably just paid him a tonne to play Habbo -- on their equipment in their office. Pmsl!

Classic Sulake. :eusa_clap

DCeption
18-12-2006, 09:19 PM

What did you actually say?

Liz♥
18-12-2006, 09:21 PM
I'll tell ya what takes the bickky..... LilChris has been playing Habbo since 2004 and now Sulake probably just paid him a tonne to play Habbo -- on their equipment in their office. Pmsl!

Sulake don't pay Celebrities to go on Habbo.
Celebrities realise that promoting themselves on this teenage based community is really good and therefore celebrities WANT to come on here.

Zuar
18-12-2006, 09:21 PM
I asked Chris how old he was,
and said How old are you, you are small?
And he called me a nerd,
so I told him to shut up and called him a dwarf
and got banned 2hrs for disruption lol<3

DCeption
18-12-2006, 09:26 PM
I asked Chris how old he was,
and said How old are you, you are small?
And he called me a nerd,
so I told him to shut up and called him a dwarf
and got banned 2hrs for disruption lol<3

Why did you even have to ask if he was small, seems to me you were taking the ****, although he shouldnt of insulted you back. Meh so far i feel the bans have been deserved!

Black_Apalachi
18-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Celebrities realise that promoting themselves on this teenage based community is really good and therefore celebrities WANT to come on here.

Really? News to me... and sounds weird because seeing someone who is already famous on Habbo doesn't make me like them more - I would have thought it would just make Habbo more popular?

Kardan
18-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Why did you even have to ask if he was small, seems to me you were taking the ****, although he shouldnt of insulted you back. Meh so far i feel the bans have been deserved!

I agree, if you don't like him, don't visit him.

That's why I didn't go and see him...

ºNotesº
18-12-2006, 09:34 PM

I don't think he's been playing, 'cause all celeb accounts have been made for a while, like -Akon-.

Dj_dude007
18-12-2006, 09:35 PM
I agree with Kotu that if you don't like him, why even bother going to see him in the room? And if you are going to abuse him for just disliking his music then you are pathetic and deserve to be banned.

18-12-2006, 09:42 PM

I doubt that, Gorillaz coming to Habbo for fun and games?

DCeption
18-12-2006, 09:44 PM
What was his habbo called anyways?

Ash♥
18-12-2006, 09:49 PM
What was his habbo called anyways?

i think it's -LilChris-

benjamin
18-12-2006, 09:50 PM

sorry but you were sort of asking for it.

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Thats a bit un fair that you got banned for criticising Lil Chris. He is a cheeky little s**t and id love to smack him. The ban is 75-25 your fault
your half is 25%, Lil chris should be able to accept open criticism from the public, not say to the staff "Chchchchchcheck him out of the hotel (ban him)" x]
the 75% against you is that like other forum users have said, you shouldnt have gone in if you dont like lil that little sh*t.
You shouldve stayed away from the rooms he was in and just be ****** off like most of us that he even stepped foot in the hotel.

[[This has nothing to do with the topic but my girlfriend gets Sugar magazine every month and there was a few Habbo adds in the Feb edition.
Once again, nothing to do with topic so i dont want to hear complaining from silly forum users "Thats off topic (in a really slow jewish accent)"]]

Happy Holidays

Mexel
18-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Well all the people that got banned for criticising him, they were asking for it. A guest comes to Sulake to come onto habbo for people. He dont want people saying to him that they dont like his music does he? If the people that got banned dont like him why go there?

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Well then it seems Habbohotel (or should i say Sulake U.K. Ltd) are becoming quite communist. Why must we think like them and like who ever they bring to the hotel? What happened to the people's opinion?
Oh that's right i forgot, WE DON'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE! =]

Roboevil
18-12-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm sure whatever you did, you deserved it, besides you were messing with the staff, during an event like that, I doubt they're going to mess around with just kicking you to get you out of the way.
If you spoke in the same manner as you've done in this thread then I'm not surprised you were banned. Disliking a celebrity isn't an option to cuss him like that.

Oh yes and DreamClouds, everything you said is crap.

ºNotesº
18-12-2006, 10:23 PM
While I was in the drome with you Sir-Cameron, you were trying to act cool with Aitken.. :l

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Robo, i didn't ask for your opinions.
So hush, you jebend.
And why are you being so rude towards me?
I just point a logical point across to why he was banned? Your contibution was even more rubbish than those who are ******* lil chris.

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 10:29 PM
One other thing Robo, your sentences are all continuous and fragmented.
Learn some proper punctuation, then reply to my posts.
Cheers.

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute edit limit, Thanks :]

lGreen
18-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi there,

Obviously habbo are going to ban people when they're "Paying" with OUR money for celebrities to visit the "office" lets face it.. habbo aren't gonna let it get spolit for other habbos/themselves.

GommeInc
18-12-2006, 10:41 PM
One other thing Robo, your sentences are all continuous and fragmented.
Learn some proper punctuation, then reply to my posts.
Cheers.
You do realise, if you cannot read something like that, you are possibly more unintelligent than the persons reply you cannot read. As longas he gets his point across, it is ok. Grammar is hardly needed.

The people who mocked him deserved to be banned, even if Lil' Chris is talentless.

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Did i reply, "i can't read it?" I don't recall ever saying that.
I just gave him a suggestion, that's all.
So what if some Habbos got banned for judging Lil Chris?
I think the points have been made by every forum user about the situation sir-cameron and other Habbos got themselves into.
Sulake do pay for some crap celebs though.

And, why can't people understand this?
Lil' Chris dosen't even make his own music nor does he sing.
Have people ever heard of this thing called marketing? They mould a talentless 12 year old into an amazing 16 year old. He screams into a microphone and then the producers make his voice ten times better. If you think he makes his music then you're just plain thick.
People who like mainstream sh*t like that have no taste and follow what every else does. Its called living in a hell hole, or should i say, Britain.
I hate this country, everyone follows everyone else because they think they're the hottest stuff. You know, give it 5 months and all those who "like" Lil' Chris will say "F- Off did i like him". Its the truth...

GommeInc
18-12-2006, 10:56 PM
It is his him singing, they didn't dub his voice on Rock School and it is possibly more irritating now, so if they did dub it, they did a very bad job at it.

Kotu
18-12-2006, 10:58 PM
What you have to remember is when special guests are logging in to Habbo Hotel for an event like a web chat Sulake want their product to be shown in the best light possible.

If you cause disruption then they aren't going to hesitate kicking you out of the room or banning you from accessing the service. After all, they reserve the right to ban you for any or no reason (at least skim through the Terms and Conditions before you register to sites!).

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 11:01 PM
What you have to remember is when special guests are logging in to Habbo Hotel for an event like a web chat Sulake want their product to be shown in the best light possible.

If you cause disruption then they aren't going to hesitate kicking you out of the room or banning you from accessing the service. After all, they reserve the right to ban you for any or no reason (at least skim through the Terms and Conditions before you register to sites!).

So you're telling me, if a celebrity who is absolutly crap and has no talent, can just waltz onto HabboHotel and have a good day by loads of stupid brainwashed habbos scraming "i love you". Pretty F-ed up no?
And that last thing you said, Who actually reads the terms and conditions when joining a website? Who's going to sit there and read 25 minutes worth of **? Give me a break.

Just-One
18-12-2006, 11:02 PM
People have a right to opinions.. Big Brother, contestants are boo'd and cheered.. they don't get their hefty body guards and remove the people that boo. Its life, and Habbo are being stupid for people saying what they honestly thing about a 12 year old celeb who I have never heard of but garunteed used to be a habbo and wanted to meet the staff. ;)

Either way, it'd save you time not to have gone to the event, however it is a free country as they say.

You should not have been banned or debadged for free speach in my opinion and think this is very out of order. I also know Emma is discriminating you against this topic now, but don't worry Emma won't be discriminating anyone else anymore from HabboxForum including myself.. ;)

Just-one

Kotu
18-12-2006, 11:13 PM
So you're telling me, if a celebrity who is absolutly crap and has no talent, can just waltz onto HabboHotel and have a good day by loads of stupid brainwashed habbos scraming "i love you". Pretty F-ed up no?
And that last thing you said, Who actually reads the terms and conditions when joining a website? Who's going to sit there and read 25 minutes worth of **? Give me a break.

Do you really think it's fair that the special guests, and anyone for that matter, become subjected to scrutiny from other users?

These people make time to log in and use Habbo to meet their fans and people that are interested in meeting and speaking with them. Why should they have X ammount of people in their designated room for that 10 minute session telling them they are untalented, their album sucks, and whatever else? It could well be the truth, but it's unecessary. These people should go somewhere else or do something else for those few moments... or simply, avoid public rooms for that hour if they find it so hard to be respectful.

ºNotesº
18-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Do you really think it's fair that the special guests, and anyone for that matter, become subjected to scrutiny from other users?

These people make time to log in and use Habbo to meet their fans and people that are interested in meeting and speaking with them. Why should they have X ammount of people in their designated room for that 10 minute session telling them they are untalented, their album sucks, and whatever else? It could well be the truth, but it's unecessary. These people should go somewhere else or do something else for those few moments... or simply, avoid public rooms for that hour if they find it so hard to be respectful.

Well said. :eusa_clap

Blinger1
18-12-2006, 11:40 PM
who is lil chris?

:Alpha
19-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Who the heck is lil chris anyway -_-

and habbo focus on inviting famous people.. but no one care about them.

mohammed
19-12-2006, 12:20 AM
you weren't banned for disliking him, you were banned for being an idiot.

benjamin
19-12-2006, 12:22 AM
you weren't banned for disliking him, you were banned for being an idiot.
^exactly.

if you don't like him, why the hell waste your time queing to see him? you shouldn't have gone, and let someone who wanted to go see him.

TheLastShadow
19-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Regardless even if the singer is garbage, Habbo doesnt have to do this..There doing this for Habbos (And really there doing it to gain customers). Its not like the Habbos have a choice who goes on habbo.

bo$$
19-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Well then it seems Habbohotel (or should i say Sulake U.K. Ltd) are becoming quite communist. Why must we think like them and like who ever they bring to the hotel? What happened to the people's opinion?
Oh that's right i forgot, WE DON'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE! =]

You do have an opinion.. but if someone is going to go into that room.. and be rude, they are bound to get kicked for being rude.
If someone goes in your room and starts saying rude things.. don't you kick them?

And for real.. some people here take this game toooooooo seriously.

AND.. I know its been said LOADS of times... but if you don't like a person.. don't go into the same room as them? You really did bring it upon yourself :)

Art
19-12-2006, 12:50 AM
I havent listened to his music but he looks like a try-hard that sleeps on the streets. O:]

Also any kid who is famous has no proper childhood... i'd hate to be famous at this age...

Antony
19-12-2006, 01:24 AM
I agree exactly with what Kotu has said on this topic, and from what I see Cameron, This is nothing but you abusing your power of room over-ride. If you had been in a group of other Habbo's whom would have had to que to see the guest out of their own option, this could have been different, but the fact you abused your power to jump the que to abuse a visitor to the UK Hotel you are bound to be removed, after all your name is displayed on the website as being a Safety X Therefore giving Habbo a bad name if you are recognised.

You should have been like the rest of the X's who decided not to go see him, and the rest of the majority whom didn't have the choice whether to click and be automatically in the room to abuse the guest, you should have chosen not to enter the room.

You brought this upon yourself, and yes he might be welcome to free speech, but he was also supposed to be an "EXPERT" of the Hotel showing professionalism whilst carrying the X badge, Even if it's not active. The rest of the Hotel would have to have qued and you abused your position jump the que and immidiately criticize him.

Chances
19-12-2006, 05:27 AM
Another thing too Sir-Cameron, other Habbos who perhap insulted Lil Chris slightly may have been kicked rather than ban (If they didnt say something too serious) as Habbo know the queue to get in would have been huge and there would be almost no chance of that Habbo being able to return to the room within the time Lil Chris is there.

However with you and your ability to abuse the room override they knew that if they kiked you, you could get back in straight away. Therefore they didnt have much choice other than to ban you to stop you getting back in.

Tbh though, being an eXpert, you are meant to be representing the hotel and if someone sees an X insulting a celebrity they may copy you.
With your room override power you shouldnt be taking up a space in a room which can be used by a true fan. If you wanted to go in and insult him then maybe it would have been better to go on your Non - X account and queued up with others ^^

Kentins
19-12-2006, 05:45 AM
Yeah I can't stand the yodeling

partie2
19-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Omg you got banned for having an opinuon on something... that is utterly pathetic! If they didnt want people to have opinuon's on 'Celebrities' coming to the hotel then they shouldnt have visitor's.

If you said that to just a normal habbo that you thought lil-chris's music was rubbish you wouldnt get banned but as you said it to lil-chris you get banned for it.

Antony
19-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Omg you got banned for having an opinuon on something... that is utterly pathetic! If they didnt want people to have opinuon's on 'Celebrities' coming to the hotel then they shouldnt have visitor's.

If you said that to just a normal habbo that you thought lil-chris's music was rubbish you wouldnt get banned but as you said it to lil-chris you get banned for it.

He entered the room to criticize him - thus abusing his X rights to over-ride the room limit to do this also. We all have decisions on whether we want to enter rooms or not, his was merely to abuse the guest hence the reason he was banned.

Zuar
19-12-2006, 11:02 AM

Sorry, I don't agree with you, people are aloud your own options,
like Just-One said, in big brother if someone gets boo'd they don't get body guards to come and kick them out? No, it's a load of rubish,
if a celeb comes it's for the people who like and don't like him,
so they can tell him where he is going wrong,
say like spend some more time on your songs, make you own lyrics and so on. It's better than having a whole room of mad people shouting;
"I LOVE U CHRIS!!! OMGZ UR BOSS", some people may disagree with him,
but there aloud to use the hotel, even public rooms in peace?
Anyway, not all ceblebs are liked in the hotel, but take another celeb event, I can recall someone saying you should try a different type of music like POP etc. So do you my point now? :rolleyes:

LewLew
19-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry, I don't agree with you, people are aloud your own options,
like Just-One said, in big brother if someone gets boo'd they don't get body guards to come and kick them out? No, it's a load of rubish,
if a celeb comes it's for the people who like and don't like him,
so they can tell him where he is going wrong,
say like spend some more time on your songs, make you own lyrics and so on. It's better than having a whole room of mad people shouting;
"I LOVE U CHRIS!!! OMGZ UR BOSS", some people may disagree with him,
but there aloud to use the hotel, even public rooms in peace?
Anyway, not all ceblebs are liked in the hotel, but take another celeb event, I can recall someone saying you should try a different type of music like POP etc. So do you my point now? :rolleyes:

Lil Chris didn't have to come to Habbo to visit us, plus I doubt he expected getting insults thrown at him. One word, Jealously. I'm sure you wouldn't mind being in his shoes though. That goes for all.

Zuar
19-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Lil Chris didn't have to come to Habbo to visit us, plus I doubt he expected getting insults thrown at him. One word, Jealously. I'm sure you wouldn't mind being in his shoes though. That goes for all.

Actually, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes, an 18 year old, that looks like a 12 year old, and gets everything he wants. Nah, I'm sorry, I'm not one of them people, I don't want to be be famous. And last thing, who ever is jealous of him, needs sorting out,
someone with real tanlent maybe.

LewLew
19-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Actually, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes, an 18 year old, that looks like a 12 year old, and gets everything he wants. Nah, I'm sorry, I'm not one of them people, I don't want to be be famous. And last thing, who ever is jealous of him, needs sorting out,
someone with real tanlent maybe.

He is still getting loads of money whatever he does.

Zuar
19-12-2006, 11:16 AM
He is still getting loads of money whatever he does.

I frankly don't care about the money, I would rather have a happy life with my family, and be not known, then someone with loads of money,
and a unhappy childhood. :rolleyes:

LewLew
19-12-2006, 11:21 AM
I frankly don't care about the money, I would rather have a happy life with my family, and be not known, then someone with loads of money,
and a unhappy childhood. :rolleyes:

I bet you would if you had it. I'm sure he has a happy life with his family too you know, despite being known. And what suggests he has had an unhappy chuldhood? He has been in a film and started a 'singing' career, which despite many perople may hate, he still has it. I don't think he is unhappy about that..

Zuar
19-12-2006, 11:27 AM
I bet you would if you had it. I'm sure he has a happy life with his family too you know, despite being known. And what suggests he has had an unhappy chuldhood? He has been in a film and started a 'singing' career, which despite many perople may hate, he still has it. I don't think he is unhappy about that..

But, It may seem great, but behinds the scenes, he may be evil, spolit, child. Its like one says, don't judge a book by its cover.

LewLew
19-12-2006, 11:33 AM
But, It may seem great, but behinds the scenes, he may be evil, spolit, child. Its like one says, don't judge a book by its cover.

Isn't that what you all did yesterday? Flaming his about god-knows-what, his voice or whatever. Just look at the threads of insults you all made him, is'nt that "judging a book by its cover"?

Steven.
19-12-2006, 11:41 AM
The idea of celebrities visiting is not to be flamed, but to answer their fans' questions. If you're gonna go in there, and shout "LIL CHRIS IS CRAP" or whatever, then I don't blame the staff for kicking you.

Agreed, a ban how ever is better.

You should realise that, you was the one in the wrong.

Whats the point in going to see him on Habbo when you don't like him, and to abuse you're room overide.

Besides the fact, who would go to a gig just to shout rubbish at someone. thats the same sceneario as doing it on Habbo.

There would of been 100's who couldn't of seen him because of idiots wasting Lil Chris's time.

:eusa_wall

Zuar
19-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Isn't that what you all did yesterday? Flaming his about god-knows-what, his voice or whatever. Just look at the threads of insults you all made him, is'nt that "judging a book by its cover"?

Yes, I can admit I shouldn't of flamed about him,
but then again, he shouldn't flame about me? :rolleyes:

LewLew
19-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Yes, I can admit I shouldn't of flamed about him,
but then again, he shouldn't flame about me? :rolleyes:

Eh? What you mean he flamed you? :o :S

Pyroka
19-12-2006, 12:07 PM
LMAO! Lil Chris is annoying. End of story. I cant believe the staff did that, i bet the whole hotel got banned! Hahahaa!

Zuar
19-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Eh? What you mean he flamed you? :o :S

He was mean to me,
i was mean back.

END OF STORY :D

Lil'Chris is gone,
YAY<3

A4AOwen
19-12-2006, 12:09 PM

Exactly, But if what you say is true then its sort of stupid.

:Hazel
19-12-2006, 12:45 PM
In that situation you shouldn't have really gone into the room, simply kept you opinion to yourself. People should be able to voice their opinions, however in a sensible manner not the way you did.

brandon
19-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Agreed, a ban how ever is better.

You should realise that, you was the one in the wrong.

Whats the point in going to see him on Habbo when you don't like him, and to abuse you're room overide.

Besides the fact, who would go to a gig just to shout rubbish at someone. thats the same sceneario as doing it on Habbo.

There would of been 100's who couldn't of seen him because of idiots wasting Lil Chris's time.

:eusa_wall
Even worse, the thread starter used his over-ride to get in, when he didn't even want to see him.

Bladder
19-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Lil-Chris Is A Big Headed Kid Who Thinks He's The Most Popular Kid In The World. I Made 2 "Remarks" About Lil-chris, And Got My Acc Banned >;|
Also, He Often Calls Himself "Lil-Christ"

Nixt
19-12-2006, 02:19 PM
I haven't read through all the posts in this thread but I think it's a bit stupid that people queued up in the rooms and then stood for a while just so they could make pointless and rude remarks about someone.

benjamin
19-12-2006, 02:20 PM
oh and does this mean sir-cameron get's debaged?

ahahaha, gutted.

brandon
19-12-2006, 02:21 PM
oh and does this mean sir-cameron get's debaged?

ahahaha, gutted.
Don't think so, according to my mate who is a Safety 'X' they are allowed 3, two hour bans before they get de-badged.
Don't quote me on that though.

Bladder
19-12-2006, 02:27 PM
That Is Stupid! They Are Supposed To Be There For Saftey! If They get Banned, They should Be Debadged!

Everlong
19-12-2006, 02:41 PM
This proably started because somone was in a room with lil'chris and said something like "chris i dont like your music it sucks" it counts as abuse thats probably why they got banned.

You weren't banned for not liking lil'chris you were banned for stating an obusive opinion.

benjamin
19-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Don't think so, according to my mate who is a Safety 'X' they are allowed 3, two hour bans before they get de-badged.
Don't quote me on that though.
i thought you was only allowed 1 non-seirous ban before you were voided for it.. so um..

PappaLou
19-12-2006, 03:55 PM
While I was in the drome with you Sir-Cameron, you were trying to act cool with Aitken.. :l

you try to act bad in front of people in H.H :8

ºNotesº
19-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Considering; there was only me and you in the room, and I was arguing with you, hmm?

Hypertext
19-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Pft That is funny...

LewLew
19-12-2006, 07:01 PM
lol, totally deserved.

Kymux
19-12-2006, 07:09 PM
lmao! debadged :)

PaulMacC
19-12-2006, 07:22 PM
O_o , Gutted

dirrty
19-12-2006, 07:24 PM
tbh i dont care cause i dont go on habbo that often and lil chris is crap anyway

Diff
19-12-2006, 09:24 PM

If he sucks so much, then why were you in the room? Habbo & Safety eXperts are asked not to take up a regular Habbos' space unless you are really desperate to see a certain celeb.

If you were annoying Lil Chris and Hotel Staff, it is obvious you will be banned, and if you are banned, then that means you will be debadged. Simple as.

Ashhizzle
19-12-2006, 10:37 PM
If he sucks so much, then why were you in the room? Habbo & Safety eXperts are asked not to take up a regular Habbos' space unless you are really desperate to see a certain celeb.

If you were annoying Lil Chris and Hotel Staff, it is obvious you will be banned, and if you are banned, then that means you will be debadged. Simple as.
He has been De-Badged??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!