PDA

View Full Version : Is Colmc Lost_Witness?

Kildeh
18-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Rumors have it that Colmc is Lost_Witness this could be true as Callie was Impetuous. If it is Hes rich lol and lucky to have 2 Hotel staff. Until Lost_Witness Leaves We Wont No For Sure :]

edit by superstar911 (forum mod) ~ thread locked to prevent arguements, sorry

Charlie
18-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Does seem weird that Colmc is doing loads of the news bits and stuff.

rastamasta222
18-12-2006, 06:32 PM
No I Don't Think He Is But I Could Be Wrong.
As I Know Some Members On This Forum Know Him *Or As I Think* So Just Wait For Their Reply ;]

Kotu
18-12-2006, 06:36 PM
No, they are not the same people :)

PriceTags
18-12-2006, 06:41 PM
No I Don't Think He Is But I Could Be Wrong.
As I Know Some Members On This Forum Know Him *Or As I Think* So Just Wait For Their Reply ;]

enough of the shift key abuse.

i think colmc has just been happily doing his job, and had a bit of enthusiasm... nothing wrong with a spot of enthusiasm eh?

=gamemaster=
18-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Probally not :)

Kotu
18-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Probally not :)

Definately not. ;)

PinkFM
18-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Lost_Witness = Chris
Colmc = Colin (I think)

No not the same person. Just colmc likes habbo more then Lost_Witness :D

Casanova
I don't think he is, just he's got a job like there used to be, organising events.

i aint sure of it's title...

Caution
Definately not. ;)
Please share your evidence.;)

Revivalry
18-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Im with Kotu on this one, i know for a fact Colmc is not Lost_Witness
They have a different name for a start and im forbidden to share the rest as is Kotu

Zuar
18-12-2006, 06:52 PM
His title is the one below HM :P

-T
18-12-2006, 06:53 PM
why would he be lucky to have to habbo staff lol?
hes a working man, its his job.

Kildeh
18-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Probz not but still, post ya thoughts :]

Caution
18-12-2006, 06:54 PM
They have a different name for a start and im forbidden to share the rest as is Kotu
Your forbidden?Lmao.

Charlie
18-12-2006, 07:00 PM

Why do you act like such a know it all, when its obivous that you know just about nothing? :rolleyes:

Leprachaun--X
18-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Im sure that its just colmc is assistant hotel manager and is doing lots of L_W's job to prepare him for when he becomes HM.

After all Chris was just a stand-in.

Zippy
18-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Your forbidden?Lmao.

Yes he is,its not his place to discuss.

Also, they're different people.

Shatterstar

Sorry, but it seems like you're bragging.. "forbidden", more like you lack any valid evidence.

Caution
Im sure that its just colmc is assistant hotel manager and is doing lots of L_W's job to prepare him for when he becomes HM.

After all Chris was just a stand-in.
But he's full time/proper staff now.:)

Why do you act like such a know it all, when its obivous that you know just about nothing? :rolleyes:
True... Lmao. He doesn't know anything.:rolleyes:

Kardan
18-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Colmc is doing loads of news reports because he's Assisstant HM.

We didn't accuse Dionysus of being Jibbi or Callie, when he was Assisstant HM, did we?

Roboevil
18-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Eventhough Colmc appeared as soon as L_W became Hotel manager could be suspicious, but then if L_W is going to be Hotel manager, who is going to do L_W's old job?

Edit: What did L_W do before Hotel manager because it wasn't events and news reports... That was Dionysus, like Kardan said.

Caution
18-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Eventhough Colmc appeared as soon as L_W became Hotel manager could be suspicious, but then if L_W is going to be Hotel manager, who is going to do L_W's old job?

Edit: What did L_W do before Hotel manager because it wasn't events and news reports... That was Dionysus, like Kardan said.
What was his old job before HM like?

Wirlwind!
18-12-2006, 07:18 PM
I dont think he is at all, I think chris does not have time for habbo anymore, So they let colmc do lots of events i do not know...

Caution
18-12-2006, 07:21 PM
I dont think he is at all, I think chris does not have time for habbo anymore, So they let colmc do lots of events i do not know...
He's Hotel Manager and he has not time ;/

Kymux
18-12-2006, 07:23 PM
No, he isn't. You can just tell. colmc is sociable, nice and friendly. L_W just sort of locks himself away..

Hurts
18-12-2006, 07:25 PM
What is colmc's real name? is it colin or something :s

brandon
18-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Lost_Witness = Chris
Colmc = Colin (I think)

No not the same person. Just colmc likes habbo more then Lost_Witness :D

What is colmc's real name? is it colin or something :s
There you go..

Roboevil
18-12-2006, 07:27 PM
What was his old job before HM like?

Yes ;P.

Also, what grounds do people have for chanting "colmc for manager" and making rooms and getting them popular and whatever. Because if it's because colmc does all the events and news reports then that's his job tbh and he wouldn't do that if he was HM. And if it's just because it's become a trend to love your HM for a month or two then utterly despise him/ her like everyone did with Callie, then okay kewl.

Hurts
18-12-2006, 07:28 PM
lol i didn't read any of the pages above, i just had a guess :o

Yggdrasill
18-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Lost witness's old job was player support.

letisix
18-12-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't think there the same ;[ ;]

Liz♥
18-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Lol definately not
Lost_witness - Chris
colmc - colin
Also Chris says if I can not attend the event, colmc will attend the event instead.
Why would he go on colmc to attend an event?
Going onto Lost_Witness to attend an event is probably more publicity than attending it on colmc.
Also Chris joined Sulake when Justine did as well, Justine started HM straight away, yet Chris went just as player support, he watched Justine make the mistakes Justine did, such as Impetuous & Callie, why would Chris wish to do the exact same thing and cost him his job?

Revivalry
18-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Sorry, but it seems like you're bragging.. "forbidden", more like you lack any valid evidence.

Bragging forbidden? Just stating the obvious, if you asked someone to keep something strictly to themselves im sure you would be annoyed if they blurted it out to some non believers on a forum.

Liz♥
18-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Bragging forbidden? Just stating the obvious, if you asked someone to keep something strictly to themselves im sure you would be annoyed if they blurted it out to some non believers on a forum.

No offence towards you but it does seem you have known him like he was your long lost father when theres people who have known him since he was a silver hobba..

Bladder
18-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Colmc Is Lost_Witness. Remember At The... Oh What Was It... Habbo Fifa Tourny. Mathmaster5 Spoke Up And Asked If He Was Colmc. The Reply From Chris Was Yes..

Liz♥
18-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Colmc Is Lost_Witness. Remember At The... Oh What Was It... Habbo Fifa Tourny. Mathmaster5 Spoke Up And Asked If He Was Colmc. The Reply From Chris Was Yes..

y u chattin crap

Antony
18-12-2006, 09:11 PM

Hmm sounds like something I've heard before, When you were bragging to the forum about your fake staff friend? Posting screenies of things that weren't even real. Stop going on like you know the guy.

DCeption
18-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Hmm sounds like something I've heard before, When you were bragging to the forum about your fake staff friend? Posting screenies of things that weren't even real. Stop going on like you know the guy.

Omgzz dont say that he will get you perm banned!!111111 :rolleyes:

Dj_dude007
18-12-2006, 09:41 PM
What a pathetic rumour. Why would L_W even bother creating a clone account just to do the exact same work? People seem to post rumours on here with no evidence what so ever.

Jamie!
18-12-2006, 09:56 PM

Lol, you don't half think you are it now...

And yeah, they won't be the same person, just no point in it at all.

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Who gives a donkey's jacobs?
Is either one of them paying your rent?

Roboevil
18-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Who gives a donkey's jacobs?

Everyone who has posted in this thread, bar you perhaps?

DreamClouds
18-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Just trying to get a point across.
Who really cares about Lost_Witness being Colmc?
You're just *Removed* off that i made a comment about your beloved staff members =]

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, Thanks :]

Kotu
18-12-2006, 10:49 PM
im forbidden to share the rest as is Kotu

I don't need people speaking for me. I'm capable of that myself.

As far as I know I'm not forbidden from discussing anything by anyone. I've never been asked not to. I make the choice not to because I feel I am not in the position to discuss certain things. Plus, I'd rather not let my personal business get in the way of my online experience.

It's funny that you should say I'm forbidden from sharing "the rest" considering I have no idea what you mean by "the rest". And obviously you don't know what I am referring to as I don't make a habit of sharing my personal business with people I meet online... especially those I rarely speak with. ;)

Puma!
19-12-2006, 09:00 AM
I don't need people speaking for me. I'm capable of that myself.

As far as I know I'm not forbidden from discussing anything by anyone. I've never been asked not to. I make the choice not to because I feel I am not in the position to discuss certain things. Plus, I'd rather not let my personal business get in the way of my online experience.

It's funny that you should say I'm forbidden from sharing "the rest" considering I have no idea what you mean by "the rest". And obviously you don't know what I am referring to as I don't make a habit of sharing my personal business with people I meet online... especially those I rarely speak with. ;)
Spot on, couldn't agree more.

tekni
19-12-2006, 04:41 PM
this is also fishy:

dionysus left when chris became HM...

Decapitated!
19-12-2006, 04:44 PM
To be honest i hate Colmc ;l He just came out of nowere.

Shadow16
19-12-2006, 05:14 PM
To be honest i hate Colmc ;l He just came out of nowere.

Lol i agree, because his habbo was created this year, cbb to post the creation date :D. He just randomly comes out from under the wood work xP.

I very much doubt colmc is Lost_Witness. I could be right or wrong.. :rolleyes:

tekni
19-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Lol i agree, because his habbo was created this year, cbb to post the creation date :D. He just randomly comes out from under the wood work xP.

I very much doubt colmc is Lost_Witness. I could be right or wrong.. :rolleyes:
he's not a normal user, it's his job.

what kind of 34 year old hobo would play on a teen community game?

PinkFM
19-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Some one said before that colmc was made when L_W was made temp hm.

Maybe colmc was going to be HM...or was made to help L_W...who knows?

Tbh, who cares?

Stab
19-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Forbidden? It's only Habbo for gods sake!
Do you have his myspace as proof or somethng?

dannyisnotamazing
23-12-2006, 02:41 AM
Why did I always think Colmc was called 'Colm'.. some image properties made me think he was, because it was something like.. 'image.co.uk/colmc/habbo.gif' or something but on the other hand I can't see them sharing r/l names.. probably just a shorten name of colmc.

lol@me.

Vibes
23-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Lol wonda wat his pay is.
Shouldn't this just be closed now!

2hd.
23-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Yes, close this thread please its full of rubbish and its stupid to start a rumour just because of past stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!