PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Ring I

AngJum
31-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Did anyone watch it last night on Sky? It wasn't scary at all.. it was in Japanese but English came up so we could understand. After it finished it said the Japanese Ring II was coming on tonight, but I thought the Ring II was banned in the UK, well anyway if it's coming on I'm going to watch it.. although the story line is a little different from the UK one.. is anyone going to watch it tonight if it comes on?

Surname
31-03-2005, 04:13 PM
I didn't watch it last night, although I've seen it before. I do think the English is better but the Japanese version does have it's 'jumpy' bits :P

AngJum
31-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Oh ok, I've not saw the English one. The Japanese one did have little jumpy bits though :P

Fro
01-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Oh, I never saw the Japanese one. Ringu is its name?

Soyers
03-04-2005, 02:34 AM
...lol now ive pulled this up to post i cant remember what i was going to say...

er

OH YES! I was going to say, what i shall say now, the original Ring has a much better story line than in The Ring.
I think anyways :)

AngJum
03-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Yeah, it does.. it was on yesterday.. I watched it, Japanese 1 & 2 weren't scary, and as you said, original one has better story line :)

Fawne
03-04-2005, 03:03 AM
I saw The Ring II on Friday.
It isn't scary at all.
I mean i jumped at 'Eight Legged Freaks' as im not too fond of spiders.
I then watched 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' as was laughing my head off. (Same with The Ring I & II)

Davisman
03-04-2005, 08:49 PM
The Ring 2 ain't banned here because my friend saw a film preview of it.
When he came back it was like he had almost died!!!!! :D

Mentor
03-04-2005, 09:15 PM
texis chainsaw masicer, the old ones boring, plus you cant realy balme ther actaions agiasits the hippys. its just a litte odd with its random armodilo. The real life parts probaly scaryer than the movie.

Ring one and 2 japnises, ones are hugly better the american ones. they amy not be incredibly scary bit still have a jumpy atmosphear etc, and considering i cnat actaly think of any properly scary movies. american version of ring 1 was boring and i exspect the same of the rmeake of number to, they remove the atmosphear which is the part that made the movie

Pulchritudinous
03-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I saw the Ring 1 (English), and watched the Ring 2 (Japenese) on channel 5 the other night, it's was pretty rubbish I thought, but it might just be because it's a different language.I want to go and see Ring 2 (English) at the cinema

Fawne
04-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Aimee, trust me u do not want to see The Ring II.
Honestly.
It isn't that good at all.
The previews look scary, but i was laughing my head off when watching it. (coming from da gal who is scared of Eight Legged Freaks)
Trust me... :D
In my opinion it's a waste of money on cinema tickets.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!