PDA

View Full Version : Confused, listen please.

Mitch4?
18-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Okay so i traded with mattlovessophie
I traded him 800 nature runes, 800 lobsters, and 310k for a members code. He gave me the code and it said he'd used too many pins or something. Then i tried too many times so i was banned. I tried it again in an hours time and told him, he went offline
He then gave me a new code in the morning, and he went offline, and the pin never worked, when he came back online he gave me the wrong code, and it was misspelt, so he gave me the knew one and went offline, it can up as the pin was already used.

Now whenever i try to get in touch with him, he isn't replying.

What's to do?

Also selling 1000 nats.

Blanked
18-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Mmm if he scammed you what can you do? Nothing tbh. 80% of habbo and rune people scam.

Also you shouldn't post in wrong section this is 'Trading Items'

Tord
18-12-2006, 07:29 PM
you cant use the pin because he's proberly used 3 members pin on his phone and you are only allowed to get 3 members pin for a phone. you'll have you wait abit, it's happend to me before.

Mitch4?
18-12-2006, 07:31 PM
But i don't think he's scammed, because he's gave me the code and it would of worked if he didnt use 3 members pin.
The only thing is, he ain't replying to any of my messages

Blanked
18-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Well like Tord said wait a bbit to see if they work

Mitch4?
18-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I did wait, then tried it again and it said the pin had already used. So i'm guessing he sold it again.

James!
18-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Btw, if he registers a new account and he can still send off for the pin and it will still work :) Worked with me and PS2. :P

Zehro
18-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Ask for your stuff back?Pm him or ask admin to

Cwmbran
18-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Okay so i traded with mattlovessophie
I traded him 800 nature runes, 800 lobsters, and 310k for a members code. He gave me the code and it said he'd used too many pins or something. Then i tried too many times so i was banned. I tried it again in an hours time and told him, he went offline
He then gave me a new code in the morning, and he went offline, and the pin never worked, when he came back online he gave me the wrong code, and it was misspelt, so he gave me the knew one and went offline, it can up as the pin was already used.

Now whenever i try to get in touch with him, he isn't replying.

What's to do?

Also selling 1000 nats.

You will have to wait untill one of his other pins run out. Not sure when that is though.

Crunk
19-12-2006, 01:53 AM
uve been owned mitch :(
talk to me, I can tell u whos safe :P

Redmoon Evil
19-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Did the first code say this?

"YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS. READ T&C"

Because that means that he has used the phone for more than 3 different accounts and you need to wait for one to expire before you can use the code, it happened to me and bisto but I gave him the items anyway and trusted that it would work and in a few days it worked ^_^.

Seagy
19-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Same was with me, i used 3 pins then i bought another one of Ashley1234
Then it said something. I think 3 pins are limit. U can use it on other account!
That's what i did.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!