PDA

View Full Version : Was posted b4 but not posted 4 ages, WHO HATES BIENG BI/GAY???

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 12:24 AM
I abso hate bieng gay, i really want to have a family with a woman though and have children. i find girls sexually attractive but men a lot more, i tell myself im BI to make myself feel better but in the end im gay. i havent com,e out and i never wan to. i just want to settle down with a woman for my life, but im scared i would break a girls heart if they ever found out i was gay!:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

benjamin
19-12-2006, 12:25 AM
i was exactly like you. for over a year i told myself i was bi, but i knew i was gay all along.

and well if your scared of breaking a girls heart, don't go out with them.

also can i ask, how old are you?

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 12:31 AM
im 17, i feel as im gay but deep down i know i want to settle wirth a woman with kids :S

benjamin
19-12-2006, 12:42 AM
i still think you're partly in denial.

umm, one sec i'll give you a link to somthing i wrote. i might help you.

edit;; worth a read

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=272428

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 12:46 AM
gr8 guide and thnx but i cant see my life bieng gay, u may say im in denail, i understand im gay but i hate it. I wouldnt like to live my life without a woman and children, sounds wierd as i am Gay/Bi whatever but its like whenim on my own away from sociaty with time to think im gay, but when im with otthers and with girls i feel straight and want to be with a girl, it really wierd, n b4 u ask, no im not a schitzofrenic (and b4 u critisize aaargh, i cant spell) =)

benjamin
19-12-2006, 12:49 AM
gr8 guide and thnx but i cant see my life bieng gay, u may say im in denail, i understand im gay but i hate it. I wouldnt like to live my life without a woman and children, sounds wierd as i am Gay/Bi whatever but its like whenim on my own away from sociaty with time to think im gay, but when im with otthers and with girls i feel straight and want to be with a girl, it really wierd, n b4 u ask, no im not a schitzofrenic (and b4 u critisize aaargh, i cant spell) =)
um have you ever done anything with a guy? or girl. sorry to seem nosey but i'm trying to help x] and i don't need details either >_>

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 12:51 AM
With a guy, but............................................. as crazy as it sounds , it was during primary school XD when we was both 11/12

benjamin
19-12-2006, 12:53 AM
11/12 is secondary school 0.o but ok.

i think if you did somthing with a guy now, it might change your mind. well really all you can do is try. you can't live your life like this, and you can't live your life pretending to be straight either.

Gaby
19-12-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm straight x]
But I nothing against Bi/Gays/Lezzies.
Infact I don't really matter if people are because they are just trying to be themselves and they are comfortable being that way :]

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 12:58 AM
like i sed i REALLY DONT want to b gay, so if i try with guys im scared ill love ot 2 much, but if i try it with gals im scared i wont like it, well i will like it but like it with men more

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm straight x]
But I nothing against Bi/Gays/Lezzies.
Infact I don't really matter if people are because they are just trying to be themselves and they are comfortable being that way :]

Thnx, thats satisifying but its not that im scared of society, i just want to have a wife n kids! but i fink im gay, lol im confused as u can see, and im goin 2 bed now cuz im tired xD, thnnx 4 all your help and two people have been or will be +rep :)
thnx agen =)

Edited by Xuzuno (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't double post before the editing time limit is up.

benjamin
19-12-2006, 01:06 AM
like i sed i REALLY DONT want to b gay, so if i try with guys im scared ill love ot 2 much, but if i try it with gals im scared i wont like it, well i will like it but like it with men more
well you gotta stop fighting it really. you're the one who's making it harder for yourself. sooner or later you're going to have to accept yourself for who you are, and believe me, it's better to do it sooner than later. just remember your sexuality doesn't change you as a person.

Blinger1
19-12-2006, 01:20 AM
i would hate to be gay they are so feminine its not funny.
Lesbians are hott (H)

benjamin
19-12-2006, 01:24 AM
i would hate to be gay they are so feminine its not funny.
Lesbians are hott (H)
i act nothing like a typical gay tbh, don't just stereotype gays as they're all really camp. because well i'm not.

Blinger1
19-12-2006, 01:37 AM
i only have seen feminine gays and they abosolutely annoy me :-@!!

benjamin
19-12-2006, 01:39 AM
i only have seen feminine gays and they abosolutely annoy me :-@!!
some of them annoy me too. but you only think you've seen femenine gays because they're easier to pick out in a crowd. i can assure you you've met other gay people, but you didn't know because they don't act like a typical gay ;)

Blinger1
19-12-2006, 01:40 AM
we suspect my neighbour is gay.. never see any girls by his house!!

benjamin
19-12-2006, 01:42 AM
we suspect my neighbour is gay.. never see any girls by his house!!
um, that don't really mean he's gay lmao.

Blinger1
19-12-2006, 01:45 AM
i know, we joke around here (my dad/bro/me) about gays:( its like calling each other poofs and stuff nothing bad though

StainCast
19-12-2006, 01:51 PM
If you've got doubts about your sexuality, or you want advice, i suggest visiting www.thegyc.com (http://www.thegyc.com) or www.rainbownetwork.com (http://www.rainbownetwork.com)

Fantastic sites.

I was in great denial. I was exactly like you. Telling myself i was bi and i could be with a woman. The i realised who i was and my pride began to develop. I realised i could have with a man what i could have with a woman. We can bond with each other in civil partnership, and we can have children. There's no boundaries, there's just the prejudice.

I know it's easier for me to say it than for you to accept it, but don't worry about it. Once you discover yourself you will gain acceptance in yourself.

Nixt
19-12-2006, 01:53 PM
I don't see why anyone should be ashamed of their sexuality, nor should they hate it. You are who you are and that's that.

benjamin
19-12-2006, 01:57 PM
I don't see why anyone should be ashamed of their sexuality, nor should they hate it. You are who you are and that's that.
yeah but even you've said before you're lucky how everyone just accepted you for it.

Nixt
19-12-2006, 02:01 PM
yeah but even you've said before you're lucky how everyone just accepted you for it.

Not everyone, but the majority. It's just a matter of gaining the confidence and not caring when you finally admit it and people try and put you down because of it.

brandon
19-12-2006, 02:02 PM
You can't fight it, so there's no point trying.

You just need to accept that you're gay, and think who cares?

hit-by-a-car
24-12-2006, 01:19 PM
lol, everyone calls gays, even those who still like gays still call em behind there backs, and you should be ashamed, think of the children! lol.

Nixt
24-12-2006, 01:21 PM
and you should be ashamed, .

For that comment you should be ashamed.

hit-by-a-car
24-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Lol, ashamed for being straight... Naaa nixt your not ashamed for being straight are you?

Nixt
24-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Lol, ashamed for being straight... Naaa nixt your not ashamed for being straight are you?

I'm not straight.

I was not commenting on whether you were ashamed of being straight, as there is no reason why you should be. I was saying that you should be ashamed because of your comment - "you should be ashamed", you being homosexuals.

Glitter
24-12-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm not straight.

Thats an extremely nice way for your sister to find out.. :@

StainCast
24-12-2006, 08:24 PM
lol, everyone calls gays, even those who still like gays still call em behind there backs, and you should be ashamed, think of the children! lol.

I love you.

I'm queer and i love it. I wouldn't change a thing about myself.

StainCast
24-12-2006, 08:25 PM

.. You're not serious.. are you? lol

benjamin
24-12-2006, 08:27 PM
.. You're not serious.. are you? lol
yeah, that's garions sister.. :x

StainCast
24-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Oooh..

Oopsie..

StripedTiger
26-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Well... sometimes i hate being bisexual sometimes i dont.

I dont hate it when i can look at both girls and boys and have a conversation with my guy friends and female friends about whos fit etc.

what i hate most is that im in love with a girl who is straight and lots of other reasons why i cant ask her out. So thats when i hate it cos if i wasnt, then i wouldnt feel so attracted to her, and it wouldnt hurt so much.

king_maxx
28-12-2006, 10:39 AM
I abso hate bieng gay, i really want to have a family with a woman though and have children. i find girls sexually attractive but men a lot more, i tell myself im BI to make myself feel better but in the end im gay. i havent com,e out and i never wan to. i just want to settle down with a woman for my life, but im scared i would break a girls heart if they ever found out i was gay!:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

It probably would break a girls heart if they found out you were gay. Best option is to stay in the closet and you wont hurt anyone.

Max

Caution
03-01-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm so bumping this thread, lol. Accepting yourself is the best thing to do.
It's better to do that and be proud for yourself.

It probably would break a girls heart if they found out you were gay. Best option is to stay in the closet and you wont hurt anyone.

Max
-Rep for that comment. That was not needed.
Why stay in the closet and be ashamed, upset and worried just because of your sexual status?

fitcovboy
03-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Oh dear :(

On topic:

I do not see why you should be ashamed by your sexuality, it should not affect who you are as a person.

benjamin
03-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Oh dear :(

On topic:

I do not see why you should be ashamed by your sexuality, it should not affect who you are as a person.
it doesn't, but it affects other peoples view and opinion on you.

fitcovboy
03-01-2007, 02:58 PM
it doesn't, but it affects other peoples view and opinion on you.

Yes some narrow minded peoples i suppose.

benjamin
03-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Yes some narrow minded peoples i suppose.
yeah, and it can lose friends. i guess you gotta be in the position to understand it fully really.. (not saying that meanly or anything)

fitcovboy
03-01-2007, 03:03 PM
No ... i lost friends ... i just look at it as they was not that a friend anyway, if they let sexuality get it in the way, it is not like i was going to jump on them or anything lol.

benjamin
03-01-2007, 03:04 PM
No ... i lost friends ... i just look at it as they was not that a friend anyway, if they let sexuality get it in the way, it is not like i was going to jump on them or anything lol.
oh right i got confused i thought you was straight. and my mate used to think gays only wanna be your friend to try and rape you :rolleyes: but people grow up as they get older - that sounds so obvious, but i mean they arn't bothered by peoples sexuality.

fitcovboy
03-01-2007, 03:12 PM
As straight as a roundabout ;)

Yes they do grow up in time, and most come to accept it.

benjamin
03-01-2007, 03:13 PM
yeah. i've told 3 of my friends now.. and one of them is the one who said about gays only want to be your friends so they can rape you.. 8-)

but i plan to tell a few more, and well if i tell someone who don't accept it i guess everyone will know.

Romanity
03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Yer, I dont hate being bi, I like it to be honest.

And now everyone at school knows things are getting better.

H.bubbly
06-01-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't hate it.
It'm pretty darn happy with it.

chaos-man2006
16-05-2007, 05:40 PM

just be your self:)

benjamin
16-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Bumpage

But today practically my whole year found out, I don't really wanna go back tomorrow but they was gunna find out sooner or later :P

uh huh her
16-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Bumpage

But today practically my whole year found out, I don't really wanna go back tomorrow but they was gunna find out sooner or later :Pgood step!! how'd they find out? YOU'LL BE FINE KKK.
most people in my year know, but no ones bothered by it, plus it's brought me closer to some people, so it's actually a good thing for me.

today
16-05-2007, 09:07 PM
prob his myspace?

MusicPalace
16-05-2007, 11:51 PM
I don't hate it.

I love it, its makes me me.

Though it took me a while to realize that I couldn't be any happier now.

Papershop
17-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Same xD
But sumtimes you just have to accept it and move on, even tho i havent as of yet :P

Romanity
17-05-2007, 02:29 PM
ditto. and ever since i came out about it... people bullying me and asking me if im bi constantly has stopped =]

I don't hate it.

I love it, its makes me me.

Though it took me a while to realize that I couldn't be any happier now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!