PDA

View Full Version : College

Lycan
19-12-2006, 03:23 PM
You have been asked to produce a website based on a topic of your own choosing in order to demonstrate your website development skills

1. Get feedback (gathered by questionnaire) from 5 people on your website in order to ensure that your siteis attractive, easy to use and acceptable to the client. Using that feedback consider how closely your website meets the need of your potential site visitor (your target audience) and comment upon how you could improve the site. [D1]

I have uploaded what i made to
http://www.suicidelemmings.com/site/newbf2/index/
i no the site is rubbish, but i just have to prove i no how to make a site.

And this is my Questionaire and i need you guys to reply to it with the awnsers

-
Btw - Its Aimed at Gamers to Inform them about the game

Question 1

Is the site attractive?:

Question 2

Is the site easy to use?:

Question 3

does the site take a long time to load and what connection speed do you have (Eg, Dial Up, 1mb broadband etc. the site is based for thoose on a broadband connection)

Question 5

how do you think the site could be improved? (please do not mention content. i no content would be good but the deadline is tomorrow and its not essential)

Question 6

what problems have you encountered with the site?

Question 7

would you recommend the site to friends who you think the site is aimed at?

Question 8

do you think the site is too 'busy' including the background and images?;

Thanks Guys, I need this asap as i'm writing the report now, (then i need to right a data security speech!!)

Tomm
19-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Question 1

Is the site attractive?: Sort of.. Could be better.

Question 2

Is the site easy to use?: Yep

Question 3

does the site take a long time to load and what connection speed do you have (Eg, Dial Up, 1mb broadband etc. the site is based for thoose on a broadband connection): Not long.. could be quicker with better coding (Broadband).

Question 5

how do you think the site could be improved? (please do not mention content. i no content would be good but the deadline is tomorrow and its not essential): Code it properly in valid XHTML+CSS using DIVs.

Question 6

what problems have you encountered with the site?: The coding.

Question 7

would you recommend the site to friends who you think the site is aimed at?: No because it has 0 content.

Question 8

do you think the site is too 'busy' including the background and images?: Not really.

omgDAN!
19-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Just says Loading... on the tab and doesn't load anything

beer
19-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Question 1

Is the site attractive?: Its nice i like the colours

Question 2

Is the site easy to use?: Very. Click a link it loads lol

Question 3

does the site take a long time to load and what connection speed do you have (Eg, Dial Up, 1mb broadband etc. the site is based for thoose on a broadband connection): Quite quick. The bg took a while.

Question 5

how do you think the site could be improved? (please do not mention content. i no content would be good but the deadline is tomorrow and its not essential): Its fine. Maybe change the links to verdana size 8 font. Apart from that its nice

Question 6

what problems have you encountered with the site?: None

Question 7

would you recommend the site to friends who you think the site is aimed at?: yep.

Question 8

do you think the site is too 'busy' including the background and images?;No its ace like that.

Cixso
19-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Question 1

Is the site attractive?: yes

Question 2

Is the site easy to use?: yes

Question 3

does the site take a long time to load and what connection speed do you have (Eg, Dial Up, 1mb broadband etc. the site is based for thoose on a broadband connection) er..... no

Question 5

how do you think the site could be improved? (please do not mention content. i no content would be good but the deadline is tomorrow and its not essential) its a bomb. no need for upgrades

Question 6

what problems have you encountered with the site? none

Question 7

would you recommend the site to friends who you think the site is aimed at? teens

Question 8

do you think the site is too 'busy' including the background and images?; no

Qeustion 9

should i stop annoying danny to answer qeustionares?; yes

Lycan
19-12-2006, 05:42 PM
i need one more,

come on people!

YouFail
19-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Question 1

Is the site attractive?: Its ok

Question 2

Is the site easy to use?: Yes

Question 3

does the site take a long time to load and what connection speed do you have (Eg, Dial Up, 1mb broadband etc. the site is based for thoose on a broadband connection): Not too bad. Broadband

Question 5

how do you think the site could be improved? (please do not mention content. i no content would be good but the deadline is tomorrow and its not essential): As tom said code it better. Content boxes aren't great

Question 6

what problems have you encountered with the site?: None, so far

Question 7

would you recommend the site to friends who you think the site is aimed at?: Perhaps

Question 8

do you think the site is too 'busy' including the background and images?: Not at all

I prefer cleaner sites i must say.

omgDAN!
19-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Question 1

Not really, everything overlaps and don't like the colours. Also the background doesn't fit with the page.

Question 2

Yes, but iFrames are not user friendly, as the user cannot post a link to a certain page.

Question 3

Yes loads quick

Question 5

Better colours, no iframe, content

Question 6

None

Question 7

No because it has no content.

Question 8

No.

Lycan
19-12-2006, 07:07 PM
just so people no, i make sites better then that. but i made that in 5 minutes and spent the next month going on habbox and sl and other site during lesson time

thankyou to all :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!