PDA

View Full Version : Domains for Sale

WasteMan
19-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Why Hello People!
The following domains are for sale at 2 HC! Each. I do own them and Im sorry you cant have access to domains as its got my cc details and all my other ones. the register is with 1and1.co.uk they all have about 2 years left on them so no need to worry they wont go down within 1 day

Habbo Domains:
HabboExpress.com

None Habbo Domains:
CitrusHosting.co.uk
BrookeLife.co.uk
TutorialCode.co.uk
X-Funny.co.uk

If you wanna buy one then P.M Me or leave a reply.

Thread Closed by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Due to excessive rule breaking.

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
19-12-2006, 10:28 PM
untrusted member of HabboxForum.com

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't accuse other forum members of being untrustworthy.

WasteMan
19-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Think what you want to think. If you dont wanan buy then skoop. If your not buying dont reply!!!

Fonejacker
19-12-2006, 10:38 PM
[10] Col.TheNick;2741562']untrusted member of HabboxForum.com

Your not exacly trusted... 1 Rep

You will aslo proberly get a infraction for that comment about him

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
19-12-2006, 10:41 PM
first I don't care about rep..

I have been on the forum longer then you ( owch giggles yes ive been on sience march)

im so trusted as ive been on the forum longer then you...

Invent
19-12-2006, 10:41 PM
He definately shouldnt. He is telling people to beware of him because of his reputation.

If anything happens, he should be awarded for his help to the public (:

WasteMan
19-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Invent wtb? I sold you that layout and Oh yes u got it dident you? did I rob you I dont think so.

Blinger1
19-12-2006, 11:16 PM
i have a question.. if they have two years left on them why do you sell them for only 2 hcs???

WasteMan
19-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Because I dont need them and I dont want them to go to waste. why you got a problem with that?

Blinger1
19-12-2006, 11:31 PM
something is sus that is all..

WasteMan
19-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Ok mate

Fonejacker
19-12-2006, 11:56 PM
He definately shouldnt. He is telling people to beware of him because of his reputation.

If anything happens, he should be awarded for his help to the public (:

No he's calling him "UNTRUSTWORTHY"... He needs Proof whitch he hasn't got, ill read the forum rules and post it on this thread for u

Fonejacker
20-12-2006, 12:02 AM
A11. Do not name anybody for hacking, scripting, trashing or any other bad things - Because we don't want innocent people being accused of illegal activities, we don't allow accusing others at all. This means it's also NOT allowed to accuse Habbo-X or Habbo Staff of abusing their powers or anything else. Also posting any images of people is NOT proof of them doing anything wrong as it could be an alteration. Even if you do have proof and know its 100% real, it is still not allowed to mention that the person has scammed/hacked etc as this starts arguments

Colin-Roberts
20-12-2006, 12:06 AM
frankly ha33ox noones cares and for a fact i know youve broken that rule.. just because your a habbox suck up

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't insult other forum members.

[N]
20-12-2006, 11:40 AM
*Haven't read whole thread*

Im sorry to say *Text Removed*

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't accuse other forum members of being untrustworthy.

adm
20-12-2006, 03:42 PM
A11. Do not name anybody for hacking, scripting, trashing or any other bad things - Because we don't want innocent people being accused of illegal activities, we don't allow accusing others at all. This means it's also NOT allowed to accuse Habbo-X or Habbo Staff of abusing their powers or anything else. Also posting any images of people is NOT proof of them doing anything wrong as it could be an alteration. Even if you do have proof and know its 100% real, it is still not allowed to mention that the person has scammed/hacked etc as this starts arguments
C4. Double Posting - Double posting is allowed after the 15 minutes have passed if you are adding new information. Other wise it is not allowed to double post.

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Please Stay on topic, Thanks :).

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
20-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Z1, Never be a ****** on HAbboxForum or you will be banned.

great rule isn't it?

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic, Thanks :).

:Blob
20-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Rule RYANRULES1. Ryan will always rule and Nick is Trusted and Ha33ox isnt as he cant speel the forum he goes on correctly.

[WF][10] Col.TheNick
20-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Rules of Habbox
never trust *Text Removed*

Trusted people
invent/Blob/Tomm/Sherk

These are the most smellist people ever

adm
20-12-2006, 04:38 PM
ak-hem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!