PDA

View Full Version : Extra language lessons?

Neil
20-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Are you walking around World of Warcraft hearing all sorts of different language spoken? Orcish? Human? Are you sick of "kek muca"? Well tough cause that's illegal but I can help you with Murloc :o
These weird dumb species actually have a whole language, it's unbelievable but true, the once thought to be completely stupid fish like things can actually communicate with each other :o and now you can too with the new English to Murloc language translator! It's a completely (http://69.69.96.216/murloc/) free to use tool and not only you can speak Murloc with it you can even find out what is said to you with the also added Murloc to English translator, to find out no more click there
Ok I know I'm hiding the link but not everything in life is easy ;) if you find it, have fun<3

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 02:54 AM
http://dl.qj.net/World-of-Warcraft-Lore-v5.1-Communication-PC-Gaming-MMORPG-World-of-Warcraft-UI-Mods/pg/12/fid/2998/catid/290

Thats what they use ;)

Its called LORE.

Lore is designed to aid Roleplayers in World of Warcraft with the ability to speak in 'languages' other than those enabled by Blizzard. Lore will translate your text in /say, /party, /raid, /guild and /yell to a specified user-defined language. This translation occurs before the text enters Blizzard's language functions.

Neil
20-12-2006, 02:56 AM
http://dl.qj.net/World-of-Warcraft-Lore-v5.1-Communication-PC-Gaming-MMORPG-World-of-Warcraft-UI-Mods/pg/12/fid/2998/catid/290

Thats what they use ;)

Its called LORE.

Lore is designed to aid Roleplayers in World of Warcraft with the ability to speak in 'languages' other than those enabled by Blizzard. Lore will translate your text in /say, /party, /raid, /guild and /yell to a specified user-defined language. This translation occurs before the text enters Blizzard's language functions.

Ok, I'm sure that is illegal though xD

Another note, why did you post that? xD

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Idk. Its not illegal on WoW. You can use any mod that doesnt mess with the server. This is a client thing that translates it before it goes

Its just like having an online translator and pasting it in.

Its just a mod.. :P

Because I was just saying how to do it and you were saying if you find how to do it blabla

How to do it in PHP: http://murloc.no-ip.org/translate.html

http://www.pinktoque.com/index.php?p=murloc.php

Neil
20-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Idk. Its not illegal on WoW. You can use any mod that doesnt mess with the server. This is a client thing that translates it before it goes

Its just like having an online translator and pasting it in.

Its just a mod.. :P

Because I was just saying how to do it and you were saying if you find how to do it blabla

Read my post please :p

And mods can be illegal, there are mods that show the HP of enemys and NPC's which are illegal because that is a hunters skill, that mod is illegal because it is giving another player an advantage

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 03:03 AM
true...

ll ulllruil rwmmerlllurl lmuumurlrw mluuullr wrilug uulu chrwil lgilch ulmmmululrlmgu lmuuuugl keuluuuulm lgllchrw chrwil lgmmwrrwlllurl glmmmlrwllluil uulu wreklllu mlgumlulil

Neil
20-12-2006, 03:05 AM
true...

ll ulllruil rwmmerlllurl lmuumurlrw mluuullr wrilug uulu chrwil lgilch ulmmmululrlmgu lmuuuugl keuluuuulm lgllchrw chrwil lgmmwrrwlllurl glmmmlrwllluil uulu wreklllu mlgumlulil

What the hell...?

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Thats murloc ;)

Neil
20-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Thats murloc ;)

What gives you that idea?

sl4rt is banned
20-12-2006, 04:02 PM
And mods can be illegal, there are mods that show the HP of enemys and NPC's which are illegal because that is a hunters skill, that mod is illegal because it is giving another player an advantage

You sure neil ? like nearlly everyone on nearlly every server uses Mobinfo :D:D

Neil
20-12-2006, 04:12 PM
You sure neil ? like nearlly everyone on nearlly every server uses Mobinfo :D:D

I know loads of people use it but it's still illegal :P

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 05:04 PM
And why do you say its 'illegal'. Nothin is illegal on there.. its a game.

Scripting on Habbo is not illegal :s

Hacking the server would be illegal.. but a mods not going to do that

Neil
20-12-2006, 06:07 PM
And why do you say its 'illegal'. Nothin is illegal on there.. its a game.

Scripting on Habbo is not illegal :s

Hacking the server would be illegal.. but a mods not going to do that

It is illegal...When you sign up to WoW you have to agree with rules and the Terms and Conditions, if you break them then you are basically ignoring a contract and it's classed to be illegal because you said you wouldn't do it, even if it's a game it's still illegal to do it, you can be fined for hacking games that cost money and gaining from it btw because it is illegal as you are stealing

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Omg.. scripting on Habbo isnt illegal.. and I have read the WoW terms and conditions through and through.

When you signup you sign that. Using a mod to switch the language is and i repeat is NOT! illegal

Neil
20-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Omg.. scripting on Habbo isnt illegal.. and I have read the WoW terms and conditions through and through.

When you signup you sign that. Using a mod to switch the language is and i repeat is NOT! illegal

It wont say that because they wouldn't write down an idea for a mod woulld they? -.- It is illegal because it gives one play an advantage over another, another faction is about and are planning an attack then you can easily find how to stop, that is illegal because it's unfair and I never said scripting was illegal did I?

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 08:13 PM
How can LORE give you an advantage?

Neil
20-12-2006, 08:19 PM
How can LORE give you an advantage?

Because you can find out what other players are saying if they are on the opposite side -.-

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 08:21 PM
thats not illegal.. thats smart.. lore translates it to that language.. not lets you read it

Neil
20-12-2006, 08:32 PM
thats not illegal.. thats smart.. lore translates it to that language.. not lets you read it

It's still illegal, fraud is smart but it's illegal, not that it matters though that link is out of date

Dentafrice1
20-12-2006, 08:38 PM
You would have to memorize the sentance in a different language.. go to an online translator.. type it in.. too hard.. no one would do that

Neil
20-12-2006, 10:26 PM
You would have to memorize the sentance in a different language.. go to an online translator.. type it in.. too hard.. no one would do that

Dude the one I posted is to translate murloc fgs it's just for fun -.- no one would need a translator for any WoW language tbh, people only make them for fun -.-

TehJoshy
22-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Because you can find out what other players are saying if they are on the opposite side -.-

OH NOES!! I GOT BANNED FOR UNDERSTADNING A HORDE SAYING TO HIS MATE 'BRB I NEED TO SHAVE MY BACK'

i doubt thats illeagal neil. and people are right. The rules state that the only things illeagal are the mods/hacks that can give you a unfair advantage understanding what someone is saying is hardly 'Hacking' or 'Breaking the rules'
simply like understanding a french man say 'how much is the cheese?'

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 02:12 PM
OH NOES!! I GOT BANNED FOR UNDERSTADNING A HORDE SAYING TO HIS MATE 'BRB I NEED TO SHAVE MY BACK'

i doubt thats illeagal neil. and people are right. The rules state that the only things illeagal are the mods/hacks that can give you a unfair advantage understanding what someone is saying is hardly 'Hacking' or 'Breaking the rules'
Haha +rep that made me laugh

Neil
22-12-2006, 03:02 PM

Josh I've already said how that gives an unfair advantage, if some horde people are planning an attack on GS for instance some guy will be able to sit there translate there plan of attack and then alliance can counter, you said they are illegal if they provide the player with an unfair advantage well that is an advantage and it's definatly unfair, if you don't agree take it up to Blizzard and see what they have to say :)

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 03:05 PM
I just emailed a game master and he said it was not illegal =]

Neil
22-12-2006, 03:09 PM
I just emailed a game master and he said it was not illegal =]

I doubt you emailed a game master and got a reply that quickly -.-

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I emailed them days ago when you started this thread.. DUR :P

Neil
22-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I emailed them days ago when you started this thread.. DUR :P

The thread has nothing to do with some stupid mod though? I was only posting about a translator that translates English into murloc -.-

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Then why not post us the link to it then.

Neil
22-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Then why not post us the link to it then.

I did, it's on the first post, you have to find it, didn't you read the first post or did you just see other posts and think that's what the thread is about and assume? Hm, read the first post before trying to prove people wrong

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Why did you just not post it?

Instead of being a noob and hiding it?

Neil
22-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Why did you just not post it?

Instead of being a noob and hiding it?

Because it's for fun jeez -.- is fun foreign to you? It means to be happy, enjoyment, entertainment, you need to seriously learn what it is because no one likes boring people, and you can't be a noob on a forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!