PDA

View Full Version : Free Habbox VIP

Evescence
21-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Yes, may give away a few free VIP 1 month, any colour.. might be one, two or three.

Why you want it:
What will you do with it:
Will you leave the forum within a month:

Thats it.. dont know where to put this but meh.

omgDAN!
21-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Why you want it: cuz i'm cool like that
What will you do with it: wear it with pride!
Will you leave the forum within a month: no...

Evescence
21-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Oh sorry btw, non vip only :( its a chance for non vip to get it, sorry didnt mention.

Nemo
21-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Why you want it: Coz im kl and i really like v.i.p very useful
What will you do with it: see who bad repped me xD and ask em y LOL and also get some free rep! :)
Will you leave the forum within a month: Definitely not

Kymux
21-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Why you want it: Because I ran out. My name is lost and you actually love me so much, you know it HUNNY! Yeah, I can't get credit on my phone so i'm all non-vip :(
What will you do with it: Erm, use it to get my name all bold and black and it will be fun because everyone will be able to see my name YAY!
Will you leave the forum within a month: Naw mate, not as long as my sexy friends are here :)

DiscoPat
21-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Why you want it: So I can save more messages & have a sub forum
What will you do with it: post events on the calander and see who gave me rep
Will you leave the forum within a month: nope

PS- Black

alexxxxx
21-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Why you want it: Cause I think I deserve a christmas present from ya.
What will you do with it: Make myself look important and have cooler looking name
Will you leave the forum within a month: I've been on for almost 2 years, so not likely. x]

[Chris]
21-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Why you want it: - because i have wanted VIP for ages, i havnt got paypal or a mobile

What will you do with it: always try to wear it with pride, rep you every time i could fr buying it me, do events ect

Will you leave the forum within a month: - NEVER lol i wouldnt leave, the people here arnt like other people they arnt violent, ect ect

OmgitsAmanda
21-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Why you want it: Urm... because i've never had VIP before so I dont know what its like :)
What will you do with it: See who has give me rep so I can rep them back :) -alot of people dont leave their name..-
Will you leave the forum within a month: Nope

eFhtUvbCdjKl
21-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Why you want it: cause it makes me look like a noob, i miss my other accounts that have vip. :( damn me being investigated!!!
What will you do with it: use it, and have bigger avatar and see who repped me. get a better user title.
Will you leave the forum within a month: no, i wont run away

DJ-Ali
21-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Why you want it: I've never had it before. While most of these people have. So it will be new to me. :)
What will you do with it: I'd like to have a bigger avatar, get a better user title, and just look cool.
Will you leave the forum within a month: Might. Don't bet on it though.

Mentor
21-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Why you want it: So i can change my name to "Bag", the binary in my current name are annoying
What will you do with it: Use it to change my name, and thats about it
Will you leave the forum within a month: Ive been over 2 years i think, im part of the sceney now.

cocaine
21-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Why you want it: Cos I hardly ever get vip =[ been on for over a year and a half and only had it twice.
What will you do with it: custom usertitles ftw
Will you leave the forum within a month: nope.

Nightrose
21-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Why you want it: so i can change my usertitle and ive only had vip for one month before so it would be nice to be able to do other itemson the forum vip people can do, like biggger avas etc
What will you do with it: i would change my usertitle and put thanks to you in my siggy
Will you leave the forum within a month: no i enjoy posting on this forum to much for that :eusa_danc

Adam$
21-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Why: I ran out of VIP, and wish to keep my sub-forum.
What: Maintain my subforum.
Would you leave? Nope.

FlyingJesus
21-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Why you want it: Cos I hardly ever get vip =[ been on for over a year and a half and only had it twice.
What will you do with it: custom usertitles ftw
Will you leave the forum within a month: nope.

VIPS CANOT ENETER SOZ MATT

manga21
21-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Why you want it:So I can have a huge sig of all my favourite bands :D
What will you do with it: What it says above
Will you leave the forum within a month: NOP! :D

Hoax
21-12-2006, 10:53 PM
I want it because my VIP got cancelled :( [gays]
I'd like Black
I'd change my custom user title <3
No I dont plan on leaving anything soon <3

:Hazel
22-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Why you want it: because I don't have VIP :(
What will you do with it: Look at it all day ;)
Will you leave the forum within a month: Naaaah I love it here too much (rofl)

RyaREXIC
22-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Why :: I've always wanted Pink VIP, and I think the prices for selling furni are un-believable.

What :: Use it.. of course..

Will :: Nope, I plan to stay on the forum for quite a while, as I quite enjoy it :}

cocaine
22-12-2006, 12:04 PM
VIPS CANOT ENETER SOZ MATT

THATS SKEM. =[

I didn't see it rofl.

ChErYl TwEeDy
22-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Why you want it: I want it because I believe I am the best candidate to fulfil the offer. I can flaunt my name, and strut my stuff. Also because I don't have access to a paypal account, and I don't have enough credit on my mobile. I'd appreciate the gift as nobody else would buy it for me. I think thats my explanation, to be honest. It would be a great opportunity also, and I'd be very grateful, again. : )

What will you do with it: I'll make sure my name is noticed around the forum, and I'll credit you etcetera. I use the forum on a daily basis so it would be used to it's best standards?

Will you leave the forum within a month: No.

london
22-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Why you want it ~ Urm, so I can get a better avarter & change my user-title. Also so I can change my forum name to a non-Habbo name. & I don't have a paypal account, so this would be a great oppertunity. [[:
What will you do with it ~ Use it & be on most days.
Will you leave the forum within a month ~ Nopes, I'm enjoying posting at HxF. [[:

thank you for reading [[:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!