PDA

View Full Version : VIPs coming to habbo.co.uk!

lil-rarez
01-04-2005, 02:37 PM
This is an segment from the newsie issued today.

By Callie

VIP Guests Coming To Habbo!
Callie, Hotel Manager

We have some special guests staying in the Hotel this weekend, the stars of PlayStations new game AntiGrav and to celebrate we are throwing a massive party with games, competitions and much, much more!

AntiGrav is the new fast-paced hoverboard racer game, described by some as “the first true game for the EyeToy”. The Habbo Office Staff have been standing in the middle of the room, waving their arms about, jumping and sometimes falling in pursuit of the highest score all week. It is addictive and according to Dionysus “A great work out routine”. You can find out more about EyeToy and AntiGrav by visiting the EyeToy Website.

The party will start at 16:00 GMT on Friday 1st April and should last for about an hour and a half. There will be lots of games and competitions scattered around the maze of rooms. We also have one big competition for you! If you can find one of the AntiGrav characters and take a Screenshot of your Habbo standing next to them - send it with your Habbo name to [email protected] and we will reward ten lucky Habbos with 50 Habbo Credits and a special AntiGrav prize pack! Prizes will be awarded at a special ceremony in the Theatredrome on Monday.

What else is going on in the Hotel this week? Well, Parasols have been in the Catalogue for over a week and we have seen 3 colours so far. Will we be seeing the final one soon? Only I know! But if it does make it in there, it will only be for a very short period of time. We want to keep it as rare as possible!
So what do you think... Are YOU going to attend the Party eh???

Rich.Boy
01-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Actually the newsie was released YESTERDAY and so was not late.

alexxxxx
01-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Are YOU going to attend the Partyeh???

LOL! Partyeh? Is that ment to mean Party - eh? or Parteh? Just tell me it brilliant! :D

lil-rarez
01-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Dies from mistakes... My keyboard Playing up grrrrrr :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!