PDA

View Full Version : Diary of Gucci Princess Updated xox

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Friday
after i woke up i left da house where i woke up in n i walked onto da street i was in croyden! i was well shocked so as i flicked ma blonde hair n looked thru ma sea blue eyes i can see how trampy croyden was! I went up to a coloured man n i said " H E L L O, C A N, Y O U" and he said "money plz" and pointed at my one of a kind pink gucci handbag, so i slapped his black dirty wirst and shouted "NO YOU DIRTY TRAMP" he then went to bite me, so i slapped him and he fell to the ground and was a bus drove over him, so i blew a kiss at da bus driver and then got onto da bus leaving the coloured man behind bleeding to death. A few hours later i got off the bus aftering "Paying" the bus driver lets just say i didt use money n he was smilin after i left ;) So i gt bk 2 ma flat was over looked da river n after ma long day n hard nite bcz i took off ma clothes n went 2 sleep.

Saturday
I woke up and it was night time, it was well hot but i dunno y :s so i gt up n looked out ma window n my blinds were up n bcz i was naked a man saw me n shouted " OI OI SEXY" so i openned da window and shouted "Get up here 4 sum fun" so he came up n i jumped on him n ripped his clothes off and we had sum fun, after dat he left i forget his name but he was well GD! so i then did ma hair n put on a mini shirt that was 10 inchs long, well it really a big belt! n a small top which really was a old hand cloth, so i left ma house n i went 2 *+*Da ClUb*+* n i went in n i went 2 da n i was like "hiya babe give us somethin strong" n da bar man gave me a big bottle of vodka n i downed it and he said "do u want sumethin strong" n i was like "kk" n he took me into the back room and he gave me something stronger ;) as i left da back room 2 go onto da dance floor i culd hardly walk bcz da bar man gave IT 2 me hard ;) so i fell 2 da floor n i was cryin n ma blonde hair was all messy n ma make up was runnin so i had some more drinks...

Sunday
I woke up in a skip in north london, so i got out it n flicked ma hair bk n then i looked down n i had no clothes up den i saw da milk man n i got into his car thingy n he said 2 me "wanna taste ma milk" n i was "kk" and den i tasted his milk! den i gt home n i was like "oh my god dis weekend been kk"

wHiTnEy HoUsToN
22-12-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL AT SATURDAY!!!!

LiNdSaY LoHaN
22-12-2006, 02:46 PM
anymore comments xox

x-GucciGrace-x
22-12-2006, 08:07 PM
lmaooooooo thats well good started crying of laughter lols :D

LiNdSaY LoHaN
23-12-2006, 10:21 AM
FNX GUCCI GRACE U R A BABE XOX

Yggdrasill
23-12-2006, 10:59 AM
LOL that's very good!!

Twinkie
23-12-2006, 11:23 AM
That's quite stupidly hilarious. Although I almost got a headache from reading it.

Casanova
23-12-2006, 11:26 AM
not too good tbh.

Metric.
24-12-2006, 07:08 PM
I PMSL'D

:wolf:queen:
24-12-2006, 10:15 PM
LMAO that was worth reading!

DiscoPat
24-12-2006, 11:58 PM
waiting for next part. :D i LOL'd

Edit: I live in Croydon too :S :D

scubadiva
27-12-2006, 10:07 PM
ROFLMFAO! That's funny!

liquid
27-12-2006, 10:10 PM
LMAOOO AT SATURDAY LOOOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!