PDA

View Full Version : Newbie ;[

Havoc_Generator
22-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I have played rs for about a year now and have always wanted to play wow but i didn't want to waste £15 on a game i might not like. Untill i was browsing the site and noticed you can have a 10 day trial :rolleyes: I have downloaded this and i love the game. I have bought the game and i am starting to get to know things.

Questions:

Whats the expansion pack all about?

My main is currently a human warrior is that ok?
level 12

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 03:03 PM
I like Human Mages.. but a warrior is ok..gets a bit boring at level 60 tho

Neil
22-12-2006, 03:07 PM
I have played rs for about a year now and have always wanted to play wow but i didn't want to waste £15 on a game i might not like. Untill i was browsing the site and noticed you can have a 10 day trial :rolleyes: I have downloaded this and i love the game. I have bought the game and i am starting to get to know things.

Questions:

Whats the expansion pack all about?

My main is currently a human warrior is that ok?

The expansion pack I'm guessing will include 2 new story lines, one for dreani and one for blood elves, they wont be huge but you'll get quests that mention about old times or something, I'm not exactly sure on the plot but I suppose draeni got bored and decided to reveal themselves to the alliance basically the same with blood elves for the horde, it will has a whole new area, new skills, new profession, new mounts, new quests and new items and loads of other stuff, unless you want to play new races I wouldn't bother with it because most of it you need to be rather high for

Dentafrice1
22-12-2006, 03:09 PM
The expansion pack I'm guessing will include 2 new story lines, one for dreani and one for blood elves, they wont be huge but you'll get quests that mention about old times or something, I'm not exactly sure on the plot but I suppose draeni got bored and decided to reveal themselves to the alliance basically the same with blood elves for the horde, it will has a whole new area, new skills, new profession, new mounts, new quests and new items and loads of other stuff, unless you want to play new races I wouldn't bother with it because most of it you need to be rather high for
To add to that.

I have seen alot of questions lately: Do I have to buy the expansion to continue playing.

No you do not. =]

Crimson
22-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Horde are more exciting. That is my opinion.

The expantion pack, The Burning Cruisade, is pretty much what Neil said! ^^

The-Great-Dude
23-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Man you're a slow leveller, I've had the trial less than 2 days and I'm a level 11 Gnome Warlock swoot. :D

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/7307/meandbluehomiewj4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Infrontation
23-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Man you're a slow leveller, I've had the trial less than 2 days and I'm a level 11 Gnome Warlock swoot. :D

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/7307/meandbluehomiewj4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Grats?
Not everyone plays as much as you and quite frankly i got to level 7 in the first few hours of playing. Maybe he didn't use all of his 10day trial?

The-Great-Dude
23-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Grats?
Not everyone plays as much as you and quite frankly i got to level 7 in the first few hours of playing. Maybe he didn't use all of his 10day trial?

Ooo wow, you're quicker than me. :)

I can't find any good training spots... or I'm a quite slow leveller.

Havoc_Generator
23-12-2006, 11:44 PM
lol yer im lvl 12 now ;[

Im not training loads just doing quests and getting used to the game any advice to level quickly?

The-Great-Dude
24-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Same I'm sure quests are faster xp.

Level 15 now. :D

I'm beng taken somewhere at level 15 apparently...

<3
24-12-2006, 04:15 AM
Same I'm sure quests are faster xp.

Level 15 now. :D

I'm beng taken somewhere at level 15 apparently...

Your gonna have to upgrade if you want past lvl 20 :P

The-Great-Dude
24-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Your gonna have to upgrade if you want past lvl 20 :P

Omg is the max level on the trial level 20?

Neil
24-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Yes...Lol you can't get past that or trade, I forget what else you can't do :P

<3
24-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes...Lol you can't get past that or trade, I forget what else you can't do :P

Cant use mailbox, therefore you cant use Auction House =P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!