PDA

View Full Version : Why Wont my Staff Do Anything.

Moh
22-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Well, My site CrazyHabbo.Net has everything like Scripts, A Good Layout, a Nice Forum and much much more. But why dont the Radio Managers do anything. They dont show any dedication to the site. I have gone through many Radio Managers and the same thing happened.

What should I do to get them more dedicated.
I Want to do Events, and stuff like that, But I cant because They wont hire any DJ's.

Should I hire People who have experience, but dont work on other sites?

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to stop further agruements and rule breaking.

RNelson
22-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Lol maybe your a crap owner?

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Thanks for telling the truth :).

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator): Please do not edit the warning given by a moderator, Thanks :]

Tekn
22-12-2006, 03:36 PM
/crap site

Frog!
22-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, Events... Hmmm... Maybe You Just Haven't Found The Right Manager

* Cough * Me * Cough *

Well. Just Try To Make Something. Don't Listen To Those 2 Insulting Your Site,

I Think It's Quite Good To Be Honest, Just Try Like A Funday Friday?

Tekn
22-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, Events... Hmmm... Maybe You Just Haven't Found The Right Manager

* Cough * Me * Cough *

Well. Just Try To Make Something. Don't Listen To Those 2 Insulting Your Site,

I Think It's Quite Good To Be Honest, Just Try Like A Funday Friday?
ur websites' kwl aswel

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.
Please Contact [email protected] ([email protected]) Via MSN Or E-Mail Thanks AnnualWebHosting team

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic, Thanks :).

?php?
22-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Ryan i'm sure hes better than you so sthu noob.

Pm me i'll be happy to help.

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members, Thanks :).

RNelson
22-12-2006, 03:49 PM
www.EuropeHabbo.com (http://www.EuropeHabbo.com) ye Tenatious made the template I did most the work on content forum etc so ye *Message Removed* :)
Ryan i'm sure hes better than you so sthu noob.

Pm me i'll be happy to help.

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter, Thanks :).

Tekn
22-12-2006, 03:53 PM
www.EuropeHabbo.com (http://www.EuropeHabbo.com) ye Tenatious made the template I did most the work on content forum etc so ye stfu :)
in all honesty the exp iframes don't work on some pages.

Frog!
22-12-2006, 03:55 PM
ur websites' kwl aswel
That's Low :(

Any Hoo

It Should Be Up By Today So Ha! :D

?php?
22-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Ryan, your a such *Message Removed* you know that right? no matter what anyone sais your still a noob, like you used to be untill me and ozzie got you popular again and then you decided to turn against us fgs.

Edited by Reformed (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members, Thanks :).

Redmoon Evil
22-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Do you pay them? because if you don't you can't really say their not doing their job right.

RNelson
Ye says you "Daza" who comes on msn and trys threatening me saying "You don't know what Josh or w/e his name can do" even though I gave you a reseller so look who's the ungreatful noob now
Ryan, your a such *** you know that right? no matter what anyone sais your still a noob, like you used to be untill me and ozzie got you popular again and then you decided to turn against us fgs.

Despect$
people dont "pay" people to work on there site.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!