PDA

View Full Version : No Funky Friday!

Jordy
22-12-2006, 08:20 PM
This is the first time there has been no Funky Friday, with out an explanation

The other week they did it, but said why...

But this week, we have no funky friday which is a large shock, perhaps the staff rushed out in a hurry to finish christmas shopping? Who knows, but I doubt it'll come soon since they'll be off for christmas now.

Visit the current Funky Friday >> (http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/funky_friday)

Yggdrasill
22-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I know, but patience I guess!

RICHe
22-12-2006, 09:28 PM
they always did late funky fridays with callie :]

Jordy
22-12-2006, 10:31 PM
they always did late funky fridays with callie :]

Callie was late with everything, usually because she was selling supers on ebay *Cough* the reason she was sacked.

Yeah newsletter, funky friday, lack of updates, Callie was a late kinda person.

CJ-real
22-12-2006, 10:56 PM
lol@this:

Callie was late with everything, usually because she was selling supers on ebay *Cough* the reason she was sacked.

Ashhizzle
22-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Hmm.. Mabye it'll be Manic Monday [Xmasday]

Easo
22-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Callie was a late person because she did far more than the current Hotel Manager (Lost_Witness), you can't say that Habbo wasn't as uninteresting as it is now when Callie was HM.

Jordy, she didn't get fired. She quit so don't spread rubbish.

The Funky Friday that's up now is new isn't it? I don't recall it being mentioned last week.

Naythi.
23-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Lol @ the fact if callie got sacked for SELLING STUFF ON EBAY :P

Lol you lot make me laff ! If she did dats way out but HOW do you no if she got sacked because of this >>??

If she says she left and quit habbo then all we can do is belive Her !

Jordy
23-12-2006, 04:24 PM

Lol you lot make me laff ! If she did dats way out but HOW do you no if she got sacked because of this >>??

Do you actually think Callie would be silly enough to make a article on the homepage

"Hello, I sold the super rares I owe you lot as prizes on ebay. I made about £1500 and then some nerd at Sulake went and bought the item, then saw which account I dropped it from. I am very sad and mr.aapo flew in from Helsinki and slapped me, then said I'm fired. Shame you lot didn't get your prizes, but atleast my feedback score has sky rocketed!"

^_^ Btw I made that up, before some of you say aapo didn't fly in, no he didn't.

Dj_dude007
23-12-2006, 04:30 PM

Callie was a late person because she did far more than the current Hotel Manager (Lost_Witness), you can't say that Habbo wasn't as uninteresting as it is now when Callie was HM.

Jordy, she didn't get fired. She quit so don't spread rubbish.

The Funky Friday that's up now is new isn't it? I don't recall it being mentioned last week.

Do you actually think Callie would be silly enough to make a article on the homepage

"Hello, I sold the super rares I owe you lot as prizes on ebay. I made about £1500 and then some nerd at Sulake went and bought the item, then saw which account I dropped it from. I am very sad and mr.aapo flew in from Helsinki and slapped me, then said I'm fired. Shame you lot didn't get your prizes, but atleast my feedback score has sky rocketed!"

^_^ Btw I made that up, before some of you say aapo didn't fly in, no he didn't.

This thread is not for discussing leaving reasons for Callie. Lets just please stay on topic. :)

It is probably the fact that its Xmas in a couple of days so they are busy with other things.

Yggdrasill
23-12-2006, 04:30 PM
lol. I doubt she sold supers on ebay. She's unlikely to tell people on the homepage, so i'm sure she would be unlikely to tell you.

And dj dude, I thought you was allowed to post off topic as long as it was in some relation to the post before? that's what I thought..

quijibob
23-12-2006, 04:43 PM

Lol, callie owns.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!