PDA

View Full Version : I think...

hit-by-a-car
22-12-2006, 10:26 PM
You know all the ipswitch murders, well i think they deserved to be killed, they were low they took drugs and all they did was have intercourse for money, sorry if im being a bit offensive and im sorry for all those families. But they had already made there life the worst it could get, they know it was stupid to go out there and let themself Free with all the weirdo's they are now days. I say who evers charged and found guilty gets 20 years min. Thats my story. Doesnt mean that i belive i hate the people that got killed, i just belived what they were doing orginally was wrong, if you want money, simply get a part time job. You dont need to get low to earn a few quid. I think ive said enough, i still think this is being taken a little seriously, there dead and really they shouldent of been out posing. We all know hes only after them type of women.

beth
23-12-2006, 09:51 PM
i think the only thing that warrants death is murder. sure, they were 'down&outs' but how do you know they weren't going to change their lives around?
i think saying they deserved to be killed for taking drugs & having intercourse for money is wrong. i've taken drugs before, do i deserve to be murdered?

Tiuhdur
23-12-2006, 10:15 PM
i am going to say 1 thing:

DEATH MUST NOT BE WISHED ON ANYONE we only get 1 life you know 70-100 years right! thats bout 25,550 days - 36,500 days on earth so please dont wish death on anyone for we have a little enough time alive and dhouldnt make t shorter

benjamin
23-12-2006, 10:17 PM
i think you chat fart

that's totally dispicable.

,Jess,
23-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Those women didn't deserved to be killed they probably didn't want to do what they did and saw it as a last resort and there only option

Fonejacker
24-12-2006, 09:36 AM
You know all the ipswitch murders, well i think they deserved to be killed, they were low they took drugs and all they did was have intercourse for money, sorry if im being a bit offensive and im sorry for all those families. But they had already made there life the worst it could get, they know it was stupid to go out there and let themself Free with all the weirdo's they are now days. I say who evers charged and found guilty gets 20 years min. Thats my story. Doesnt mean that i belive i hate the people that got killed, i just belived what they were doing orginally was wrong, if you want money, simply get a part time job. You dont need to get low to earn a few quid. I think ive said enough, i still think this is being taken a little seriously, there dead and really they shouldent of been out posing. We all know hes only after them type of women.

True, They put them selves in a Dangerous situation so... really it's there fault

Caution
24-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Thats all they know.
They can't work for whatever reasons, and all they know is prostitution.
They can't really do any other job so they don't really deserve it

dirrty
24-12-2006, 09:40 AM
dont meaning to disrespect. o pls.

u obviously do. there r reasons they become a prostitute. lack of money is one of them. i know y cant they just find a job but its not easy for everyone. they could have problems before. one of them had a kid, i doubt she wanted to be one and have a child.

u think what comes out of that brain of urs before making comments like that.

Mentor
24-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Just becuse you see these people as lowly, doesnt then mean they dont have any right to live? Your pretty much presenting the argument most ceral killers use o.0 is jack the ripper a relative of yours or somthing?

Yggdrasill
24-12-2006, 10:03 AM
tbh, no one deserves to die. like someone said above it's really not nice to wish death upon someone.

Naythi.
24-12-2006, 10:54 AM
They didnt deserve to be Killed

BUT : They no what the job meant ect . . . So whats the point ?? Get a real job Not A Job like this

btw these forums have been posted loads of times !

Dan2nd
24-12-2006, 05:07 PM
no one has the right to take someones life

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!