PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan and her freinds

Zac
23-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Should be banned (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=284044) as all their doing is spamming EVERY FORUM up

Edit : tell us what you voted

Thread Closed By Nick. (Forum Moderator): Please don't create threads which are likely to start an arguement.

jordybum
23-12-2006, 11:14 AM
no they shouldn't be.

Nixt
Threads like this, in my opinion, are just as pointless. Rather than getting worked up about their spam, you should ignore it and use the report post button where necessary.

Zac
Jordy just because you fancie one of them

LiNdSaY LoHaN
You should be banned due to the fact your a suck "OH LOOK IM NEARLY ON 3 REP BLOCKZ" "REP ME I REP U BK" if we get banned we can just make new acounts :@
and tbh no one actually cares what a vile scumly person like you thinks so *REMOVED* off

Edited By Nick. (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Zac
23-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Me a scum lmao i can get a life look at you, thinking your all hard

Caution
23-12-2006, 11:15 AM
You should be banned due to the fact your a suck "OH LOOK IM NEARLY ON 3 REP BLOCKZ" "REP ME I REP U BK" if we get banned we can just make new acounts :@
and tbh no one actually cares what a vile scumly person like you thinks so *REMOVED* off
LOLOL!!:P

Zac
23-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Hyper your the one sticking up for them rofl

LiNdSaY LoHaN
23-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Me a scum lmao i can get a life look at you, thinking your all hard
You have a life? You come on here and talk about your rep power ;) GR8 ONE, then you make this thread about us, You are scum, but i blame your parents that must of brought you up wrong, bcz u aint turned out right ;)

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't insult other forum members.

wHiTnEy HoUsToN
We spam in the SPAM FORUM because that's what it's there for. Don't say we break rules because yesterday you were breaking them by pointless reputation giving, hypocrit.

Caution
Hyper your the one sticking up for them rofl
Yeah, I voted ban them because they don't really need to swear in posts, it's pointless. But she is funny and rips you all.

Frisky
Tbh, if there wasnt anyone doing that... i'd never come on here, makes me laugh. Everyone would be like HERE ARE DA SAFETY RULESSZZ PL0xXHAX www.HABBOXSAFERTYUFULESZ.COOMM!! AV FUN.. id just be like -deletes account-

Casanova
23-12-2006, 11:18 AM
I'll sit on the fence, but this thread will just be an infraction spree for a moderator, Lozz close the thread. But i agree that it's slightly immature ;)

LiNdSaY LoHaN
Yeah, I voted ban them because they don't really need to swear in posts, it's pointless. But she is funny and rips you all.
Rules are made to get broken ;) Also i know for a fact you have a number of infractions so you can be hush about that babe

Tbh, if there wasnt anyone doing that... i'd never come on here, makes me laugh. Everyone would be like HERE ARE DA SAFETY RULESSZZ PL0xXHAX www.HABBOXSAFERTYUFULESZ.COOMM (http://www.HABBOXSAFERTYUFULESZ.COOMM)!! AV FUN.. id just be like -deletes account-
fnx u 4 ur support in dis matter

Notex
Report their spam with this button http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/report.gif Dont make polls about them.

Zac
23-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Matey, before you came this forum was calm and we were all fine but now you came along everyones going to leave what a great life you have and talking about parents look at you not turning out right cussing someone over the internet believe me i can do things what will make you cry so if i were you id shut up

Caution
23-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Tbh, if there wasnt anyone doing that... i'd never come on here, makes me laugh. Everyone would be like HERE ARE DA SAFETY RULESSZZ PL0xXHAX www.HABBOXSAFERTYUFULESZ.COOMM (http://www.HABBOXSAFERTYUFULESZ.COOMM)!! AV FUN.. id just be like -deletes account-
Exactly, the Forum is not the same without people like that.

wHiTnEy HoUsToN
23-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Matey, before you came this forum was calm and we were all fine but now you came along everyones going to leave what a great life you have and talking about parents look at you not turning out right cussing someone over the internet believe me i can do things what will make you cry so if i were you id shut up
Before I came on this forum? Excuse me love, I've been here for over a year (June 2005) on multiple accounts. Come on, make me cry with your pathetic and petty insults.

Yggdrasill
23-12-2006, 11:20 AM
There's no need for this thread. If you have a problem, contact a admin or a Super moderator. and also, report there posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!